Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

why must you all make me feel like shit? I don't even have one CD of hers.... only the two itunes albums, Psychédélices (which I used a program to get the audio from youtube), and about two-thousand pictures and counting of Alizée
Old 11-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
why must you all make me feel like shit? I don't even have one CD of hers.... only the two itunes albums, Psychédélices (which I used a program to get the audio from youtube), and about two-thousand pictures and counting of Alizée
well looks like you and me are in the same boat. there no freakin place that sells or even KNOWS her so im stuck wit 600+ pics, an mp3 cd i got from mexico(which is how it all started for me), her three main cds (burnt from the mp3 cd so i can hear it wherever) and music on my STOLEN Ipod
Old 11-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'll post the pic later, but I have her 4 albums.
Gourmandises
MCE (International)
En Concert CD/DVD (from Mexico i think)
Psych (Mex. edition)

Don't feel bad if you don't have these things, just dream of the day when you will I do, I would say "I only have her albums, nothing compared to some" but the word "only" doesn't reflect how much I love and care for my copies, and so it isn't appropriate. As I read the thread, I was dreaming of being a billionaire and buying a mansion with a huge room to keep all the awesome items I would buy, and to invite you all to come over so we can party! Very unlikely, but I like using my imagination, and if you haven't noticed, I'm a positive kind of guy
Old 11-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'm afraid that if I buy the three albums and En Concert.... I'll get the albums in the mexican versions.... then another version... then another version..... then I'll buy all the singles and their versions..... and then before you know it I'll be asking shoe store attendants if I can have their poster.... but instead of getting Alizée-Punk'd I get tazered by the store security...
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default Jalen is secretly King Oscar!

But you are the ocarinist on 'mon taxi driver', aren't you, King O? So don't feel too bad.

Actually, I still don't have "Gourmandises". Maybe get it soon, but I like her later stuff more, anyway.

(But I did find a Russian guy, a couple weeks back, who had all her albums posted online as *.rar files... if you find his site again, that may at least get people from here to there?)

Yes, getting Alizée music for free is bad. But it's still way better than having no Alizée!

I like how this thread started - small and simple, then it got up into RMJ and his three collections in two countries. Does that dedication, that quantity, that zeal, make me feel like shit? No. It shouldn't bother anybody. Maybe I'm a tiny bit envious, but I don't have two rooms in Norway and one in France in which to store all that Alizée shit. (Which is what RMJ may be calling it all when forced to start selling it off...)
Old 11-08-2009, 07:16 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
En Concert CD/DVD (from Mexico i think)
En Concert is actually from concerts back from her first tour all concert footage taken from European concerts

Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

Nobody here where I live sells nothing from Alizée. I'm just lucky there's even an ebay or an amazon.

Last edited by UniCom; 04-11-2010 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Reviewing Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
En Concert is actually from concerts back from her first tour all concert footage taken from European concerts
Lol, after all this time, I think I already know that Jung, thanks though I meant the Mexican version/edition that has the crappy DVD of En Concert.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Lol, after all this time, I think I already know that Jung, thanks though I meant the Mexican version/edition that has the crappy DVD of En Concert.
that edition is not so crappy it's just some people think they see a huge difference I've seen both versions and I can say they are both rather decent don't get me wrong there are some shitty ones out there though but the 2 disc pack isn't that bad of quality

Old 11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
that edition is not so crappy it's just some people think they see a huge difference I've seen both versions and I can say they are both rather decent don't get me wrong there are some shitty ones out there though but the 2 disc pack isn't that bad of quality
I know, I see nothing really wrong with it, I just called it that so you knew what I was talking about this time apparently that's what it is referred to around here. I like it, and I don't plan on returning it. Especially since the return period is over lol