Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-17-2020, 04:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Comment by Viktor Sipko on my video 'Alizée Gangsta'

"Ну ,что сказать ? Талант он и есть талант . Она АНГЕЛ "

Well what to say? Talent, she is talent. She is an angel.

Edit:

Comment by Daniel Oliveira on Alizée's 4 appearances on Grained de Star.

"The lyrical chemistry of the colors of love, and the playful physics of the mathematics of love, is the harmonious combination of Tendencies and styles of the nuances and landscapes of the soul! It is visibly verified through the poetic omnippresence of the prism of the eyes of the feelings of the hearts! It is painted, by attitudes, true of heart watercolor! The saga of the Seguoia tree, poetic giant, red-skinned, belligerent of love, celebrity of the time, erudite, and professor of history; contemporary of the past and present, vertically imperial, lover of verses, sonnet needle threads, stars and celestial bodies, and castle of the monarchy of animals and birds of the triumphal ode! The Stagnation, and poetic inertia is a soulish prison! The battle and war of ideas within the castle of words inspires and evokes the permanent revolution, the changes of poetry! The surrealist poncho-pala is the cover of the lyrical and idyllic verses of the black sorrel of poetry! The frame of picture of parallels, dreamlike rectangles, of regular epagon, of lines and stanzas, performance, the polygon, illuminates and arouses playfulludic love from the stars and the moon! The Marriage, idyllic mating of colors, is the poetry of the transcendental imagination of the painter! The square of the poetic, [miosótis], forget-me-not, is the pupil of the poet @@@ ZZZ"

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-17-2020 at 04:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-18-2020, 09:38 AM

A comment on the video I posted 'Alizée - Just the Partenaire!'

"Ализе - ЧЮДО"

Alize - ČÛDO

Old 01-18-2020, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Comment by Daniel Oliveira on Alizée's 4 appearances on Grained de Star.

"The lyrical chemistry of the colors of love, and the playful physics of the mathematics of love, is the harmonious combination of Tendencies and styles of the nuances and landscapes of the soul! It is visibly verified through the poetic omnippresence of the prism of the eyes of the feelings of the hearts! It is painted, by attitudes, true of heart watercolor! The saga of the Seguoia tree, poetic giant, red-skinned, belligerent of love, celebrity of the time, erudite, and professor of history; contemporary of the past and present, vertically imperial, lover of verses, sonnet needle threads, stars and celestial bodies, and castle of the monarchy of animals and birds of the triumphal ode! The Stagnation, and poetic inertia is a soulish prison! The battle and war of ideas within the castle of words inspires and evokes the permanent revolution, the changes of poetry! The surrealist poncho-pala is the cover of the lyrical and idyllic verses of the black sorrel of poetry! The frame of picture of parallels, dreamlike rectangles, of regular epagon, of lines and stanzas, performance, the polygon, illuminates and arouses playfulludic love from the stars and the moon! The Marriage, idyllic mating of colors, is the poetry of the transcendental imagination of the painter! The square of the poetic, [miosótis], forget-me-not, is the pupil of the poet @@@ ZZZ"
Wow, that’s quite the comment!
Old 01-28-2020, 02:19 PM

A comment today on my "Alizée - Moi Lolita - from teenager to young woman" video;

jan 28 2020 teenager ml.jpg

"The desire also to jump and spin and nevermind the audience and the people and no, not kissing (I’m a well-mannered person) -and only circle and go to the waltz (ideally)! Not just pleasant, more!"

Old 01-29-2020, 07:53 AM

New comment today on the video history by Nikolay Ivanov;

jan 29 2020 video history.jpg

The Google translation says,

"If this is not beauty, then France is in touch"

I think what he meant is if this is not beauty, then France is out of touch.

Old 02-11-2020, 08:17 PM

I saw this comment today on my video history vid. Apparently this guy thinks Alizée made the video!

alizee history comment yt.jpg

Old 02-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I saw this comment today on my video history vid. Apparently this guy thinks Alizée made the video!
It's a great video, and it does sound like he is complimenting the creation of the video itself at least as much as he is complimenting Alizée! Therefore, Scruffy, you are officially "super"!
Old 02-12-2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
It's a great video, and it does sound like he is complimenting the creation of the video itself at least as much as he is complimenting Alizée! Therefore, Scruffy, you are officially "super"!
Thanks! I just wish my video editing skills were better back then.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:56 AM

This comment was made on my video history video by someone using the name,
Ерболат Жумабай.
He said "Syiem seni ortiz jildan beri."
Google translate doesn't work on this. Does anyone have an idea of what it says?
I went to his page and there is absolutely nothing on his page.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:41 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This comment was made on my video history video by someone using the name,
Ерболат Жумабай.
He said "Syiem seni ortiz jildan beri."
Google translate doesn't work on this. Does anyone have an idea of what it says?
I went to his page and there is absolutely nothing on his page.
The "ortiz" word stood out, being that it is a common Hispanic surname. That word did not translate to anything else. I moved to the word "seni", and that is actually a Turkish word for "you".

Thinking I was onto something, I put the whole sentence in the translator from Turkish to English. It translated a couple of words, then google gave me a suggestion as it seemed to detect a few typos.

What it suggested was "Sinem seni ortiz yildan beri", which is fairly close to the comment. The English translation is "My cinema has been around you since the year."

I think this is about the best I can do. I am fairly certain there is one or more typos in there, and perhaps the grammar is off.

His name looks like Russian letters.