Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Pro lurker

Spenser is on a distinguished road

Remember that you can vote for Hit Web and Hit Clip also (different timers so u can vote for hit parade, web, and clip at same time) because she is kinda falling in hit web she is in 20th place there..
Old 08-16-2008, 04:36 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well I figure they're up to 135 Euro's. I'm starting to think this isn't as much fans as the Label and Family trying to milk as many sales as they can muster while people still remember Gregory.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:13 PM

Fixty Sixty is on a distinguished road

It costs 2 euros for 100 points (approx $2.90 usd). So far GL has 7900 purchased points = 158 euros ($229 usd).
Old 08-16-2008, 07:15 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

it might be the radio station adding votes for gregory in hopes of making alizee fans pay to beat him. too bad for them we don't buy votes.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:16 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Someone be sure to listen today (just a couple hours from now) and refresh to watch the vote totals. Last week something happened and they didn't play Alizée's second song. I want to know what's going on with that.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixty Sixty View Post
It costs 2 euros for 100 points (approx $2.90 usd). So far GL has 7900 purchased points = 158 euros ($229 usd).
Wow. And it still appears that FS is going to come out on top. Well done, everybody. I'd be ticked if I were them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Someone be sure to listen today (just a couple hours from now) and refresh to watch the vote totals. Last week something happened and they didn't play Alizée's second song. I want to know what's going on with that.
Apparently the Top Second Single is played sometime in the hour following the countdown, not within the Top 15 countdown itself. According to Fixty, though, RA doesn't make it apparent that they're playing it because it placed within the Top 15. Not great, but at least it's still airplay for MJ.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I'll make sure to vote all day today
Old 08-17-2008, 11:55 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

I noticed that Moi...Lolita is number 68 in the rankings. This is slightly off-topic, but here it is anyway: Does Moi...Lolita still get a lot of air time on European Radio? I ask because on the way from Zurich to another Swiss city, I was flipping through the channels and heard Moi...Lolita twice on two separate German channels.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:24 PM

Fixty Sixty is on a distinguished road

Fifty Sixty finished 1st this week with 14665 points. No points were purchased for GL on Sunday which allowed Alizée to secure the lead. MJ was a top second single for Alizée with 1985 points, but it did not get played in the second hour. As I recall, there used to be text near the top second singles list indicating that the songs would be played in the second hour and they were, but the text was removed when Radio Atlantis updated the graphics for the Hit Parade page and, apparently, they have stopped playing the them.

1st - 14665 (100%/0%) = 2933 votes
2nd - 14075 (42%/58%) = 1182 votes
3rd - 7965 (93%/07%) = 1481 votes

p.s. GL already has 1000 purchased points in the first hour of this week's contest.

Last edited by Fixty Sixty; 08-17-2008 at 03:09 PM..
Old 08-17-2008, 05:07 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Apparently the Top Second Single is played sometime in the hour following the countdown, not within the Top 15 countdown itself. According to Fixty, though, RA doesn't make it apparent that they're playing it because it placed within the Top 15. Not great, but at least it's still airplay for MJ.
Yeah, they used to play the top second singles immediately following the other 15 though they wouldn't say anything about it on the radio. If they aren't playing the second single ... I wonder if we should care about that. So, Alizée was first again this week with the second single on top again this week. However we're doing this, it's pretty cool and I hope the effort can be turned into a different kind of promotion as well - something more effective I guess.

It doesn't look like Alizée is going to have any more "singles". Either that or they are planning on milking this thing for over a year. I wish some big American music industry types would court Alizée for a contract or something. I don't know what she's going to do next, but after this concert in October I'm saying it's time for more stuff (unless maybe she's doing an American concert). More songs, new adventures, and what would be really nice is an impressive promotion - like actually updating her own web site with everything she's doing so that we can know (tv shows, concert appearances, even magazine articles would be nice to know...) Sometimes all they need to do is tell us stuff so we can be there or record it or buy the magazine. Someone gets around to finding stuff usually, but not always and sometimes not until it's too late. Well, in reality I guess they are going to work on more concerts and appearances in the southern Americas, but don't let the grass grow too long ma belle.

Merci Fanny