Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Corsica is not a seperate country. That's like saying Hawaiian people aren't American. I dated a Hawaiian girl once. Marina. Nice girl. Anyways, back on topic. Some people use Corsican as a deragotory (sp?) term. I have shown her to some people, who ask something like 'Is she from Paris?'. I tell them 'No, she's from Corse (or corsica, if I don't think they'll know the correct term)'. And a few people have acted as though that is a bad thinhg. Which I guess is because Corse is not as rich as Continental France. See? Somebody reads docdtv's posts!

Edit:

roflmao!!!
Doesn't matter to me.I'm still going to say Corsician.There was a time when France didn't own Corse right.I know France owns it and all,but if I was from Corse I would consider myself Corsician.I don't know thats just what I think.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Corsica is not a seperate country. That's like saying Hawaiian people aren't American.
That's how most people act, actually. Last year this girl moved here from Honolulu (imagine, Hawaii to Alabama. I felt so sorry for her) and the first week she was here everybody was like, "OOH! What kind of food do they eat there? What language do they speak?"

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-17-2010, 09:08 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Something that pisses me off is when.People talk junk about me and my apreciation of Alizée.There ethier saying "your gay for listeing to a french girl" or you don't even know wht she's saying". First of all she's not French she's Corsician and I'm not gay.Some people are just haters these days.
Haha. They're gay! They're the ones who don't have an interest in a very beautiful and talented young woman. How does your appreciation for a very beautiful and talented woman make you gay? lol.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

LOL AlizéeInspired!

I never understood how having an interest in a sexy French woman made me gay. Seems very counter intuitive.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:07 PM

-The way ALL GUYS throw crap around and make noise when they're angry.
-When you're talking to someone and they don't want to make eye contact with you, so they stare at your boobs instead.
-Dogs.
-People who throw random foreign words into an english sentence, then translate in a smug tone of voice.
-The fact that school starts in two weeks and I haven't even looked at our summer reading assignments.
-Girls who make moves on the guy you like when they know you like him.
-People who act like I'm a baby just because I never cuss (out loud. It sounds unnatural when I do it. So I don't do it).

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-17-2010, 11:37 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Not all guys, my friend.
-People who outright generalize (by using all-capital words like all as opposed to most or some).
I agree with everything else you said. Well, except dogs. Though I am more of a cat person. But I do love my golden retriever. (people who say 'Don't be scared!' when I approach their dog piss me off. I'm not scared, the dog is, moron.) And... I have no boobs... I have trouble with eye contact, but I usually wind up staring at my hands when I talk to people. And... I'm not in art school.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Not all guys, my friend.
-People who outright generalize (by using all-capital words like all as opposed to most or some).
I agree with everything else you said. Well, except dogs. Though I am more of a cat person. But I do love my golden retriever. (people who say 'Don't be scared!' when I approach their dog piss me off. I'm not scared, the dog is, moron.) And... I have no boobs... I have trouble with eye contact, but I usually wind up staring at my hands when I talk to people. And... I'm not in art school.
Every guy I've ever seen get really angry did that. My stepdad trashed our kitchen earlier.

Yeah I'm DEFINITELY a cat person. My mom has a dog and I have a cat, and my cat is just such a better pet. He's smart, lovable and he's SO much fun to play with. Meanwhile, the dog is gross and plays favorites.

I was always taught to make eye contact with people out of respect so it's a habit for me. I don't mind when other people choose not to, but the boob-staring is very awkward and uncomfortable on my part.

Haha, I'm not in art school either, high school. Honors language always has to do assignments over the summer.

-That awful commercial for pertussis vaccines and the way that lady looks at you accusingly like you're an asshole for watching TV rather than stabbing your kid with a needle right now.
-Food commercials where people make weird faces when they eat. Nobody looks like that when they eat a Junior Mint!

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-18-2010 at 01:13 AM..
Old 07-18-2010, 03:13 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Throwing stuff is only worth it when it's fun, and not so much when one is angry so refraining from such acts is the way I do.

Quote:
-When you're talking to someone and they don't want to make eye contact with you, so they stare at your boobs instead.
I can honestly say I have no problem with people staring at my boobs (or lack there of) or any other part of my anatomy.

Regards,

Jung

Old 07-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post

I can honestly say I have no problem with people staring at my boobs (or lack there of) or any other part of my anatomy.

Regards,

Jung
Hahahahah well if firearms are part of your anatomy then my eyes are all over you. Also your beard which is as awesome as a Viking fighting a ninja and a pirate and then killing them both and then going home for some wenches and mead.

And I hate how when I try to quote
Someone on an iPhone it takes me three ttys to get it right. I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 07-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-Dogs.
-People who throw random foreign words into an english sentence, then translate in a smug tone of voice.
-The fact that school starts in two weeks and I haven't even looked at our summer reading assignments.
-Girls who make moves on the guy you like when they know you like him.
-People who act like I'm a baby just because I never cuss (out loud. It sounds unnatural when I do it. So I don't do it).
I'm afraid we can no longer speak to each other.

Seriously though, I friggen love dogs! Much better then cats, and that's a fact.