Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

whoa guys I see tons of American fans who have no connection to this site posting on her myspace. The word is slowly spreading.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Here's the full update as promised:

Quote:
Operation 2: First Meeting, Times Square

Ok guys, Alizée may be on vacation, but that doesn't mean rest for us. It's time to start planning our first real-life meeting, which will be held on August 16th and/or 17th in Times Square. Hopefully the first of many!

The goal is to get to know each other, discuss plans, and hand out great Alizée freebies to the masses (of course you can keep some for yourself too)! We'll have CDs, cards, flyers, and whatever else can be printed. Let us know your suggestions, as well as which day is best for you.

Invite your friends! And be sure to RSVP to our Facebook event. The first three who do get free LTNY hats and t-shirts!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=28233814781

In the meantime, if you want to get a head start making promo discs, here are all the files you'll need to burn and label an awesome "USA sampler" with three minute and a half excerpts plus two full tracks. Rar password: ltny.
http://rapidshare.com/files/134598179/Sampler.rar

And remember, you can find the LTNY/Psychedeclips flyer right here. Keep posting it, and sharing photos in our gallery of where you do!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eFlyerNY-3.jpg

Applications for officers are still open, and hang tight that music video is also still on the way. Thanks, and hope to see some of you soon!

In short: Times Square. August 16th/17th. Free swag. Be there!

Ben

Last edited by Ben; 08-05-2008 at 09:16 AM..
Old 08-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Here's the full update as promised:

How many people are you expecting there?
Old 08-05-2008, 01:56 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

I predict Americans should start learning French now, as to know it in a couple of years.

Old 08-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
How many people are you expecting there?
I will be there so thats 1, and im trying to get youpidou1 to come also.

Old 08-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Ok, so the first meeting is in a little less than a week - Saturday, August 16th at 3pm outside the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. If things go well, we may reconvene the next day, Sunday August 17th, at the same time and place. Be sure to RSVP on Facebook!

I wanted to give all of you a head up on what we'll be handing out. I've also just about reached the limit of what I can do myself, so am asking anyone who can to help print more of these and spread them around, whether you come to the meeting next week or not.

First, the business cards came out really well! Front & Back, 2.5in. x 3.5in matte, Qty. 700.
Also one in action, I'm placing these around the subway every time I ride!

Here's the sampler CD all made up. I've pressed about 50 of them. More on the way, but again I need help with these!
We'll be handing the CD out in a sleeve with the business card. There are around 40 in the box.

And of course the flyer you all know. 8.5in x 11in glossy, got about 25 of them with more to come.
Last, I've promised the first few people who show up on Saturday free hats and t-shirts.

That's it for now. Remember, you can get the artwork for the first two items back here, and the files for the sampler CD by scrolling up just a little on this page. Hope people use them as jumping off points, because there's only so much one man can do! Thanks, and see some of you soon!

Last edited by Ben; 08-12-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Added hat pic.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:26 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
I predict Americans should start learning French now, as to know it in a couple of years.
Aïe ! Moi, j'essaye ! Il est difficile, mais, je ne le délaisserai pas. Peut-être je suis lent, mais c'est Alizée ! J'apprends peu à peu.

And wow! Snatcher, you really impress me. It's nice that finally someone has started to get somewhere here. You are a dynamo my man.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Good luck Snatcher, I hope lots of New Yorkers come

(that was a little hint for what you New Yorkers have to do.)
Old 08-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Ok, so the first meeting is in a little less than a week - Saturday, August 16th at 3pm outside the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. If things go well, we may reconvene the next day, Sunday August 17th, at the same time and place. Be sure to RSVP on Facebook!

I wanted to give all of you a head up on what we'll be handing out. I've also just about reached the limit of what I can do myself, so am asking anyone who can to help print more of these and spread them around, whether you come to the meeting next week or not.

First, the business cards came out really well! Front & Back, 2.5in. x 3.5in matte, Qty. 700.

Here's one in action. I'm placing these around the subway every time I ride.

And here's the sampler CD all made up. I've pressed about 50 of them, with more on the way. But again, I need help with these!

Here's what we'll be handing out in Times Square: the CD in a sleeve with the business card! Around 40 in the box.

And of course the flyer you all know. 8.5in x 11in glossy, got about 25 of them with more to come.

I've promised the first few people who show up on Saturday free hats and t-shirts. The hats aren't in yet, but here's the shirt.

That's it for now. Remember, you can get the artwork for the first two items back here, and the files for the sampler CD by scrolling up just a little on this page. Hope people use them as jumping off points, because there's only so much one man can do! Thanks, and see some of you soon!
I'm there snatcher but can you email technical help with my printer, the crap box wont print and its really pissing me off. Ive been trying all day to print some stuff!

Old 08-10-2008, 08:03 PM

Veni_Vedi_Vici is on a distinguished road

Oh wow that's such an amazing idea! I wish I lived in NY, I'd sooo love to be apart of that =[ Perhaps I can do something like that here in Philadelphia.