Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

hell, im all for interracial marriage.

i hope on gettin' mahself a nice white gurll.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

Too bad all the "White girls" go for African-Americans or Caucasians.
Oh wait, all the "Asian girls" go for African-Americans or Caucasians.
Too bad Wasabi, as an Asian male, you're confined to either working as a technician, being a martial arts superstar, or cook noodles for some hole-in-the-wall restaurant. All without a female companion.

(Dramatization )
Old 07-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Woo! Advantage: Ruroshen...because nobody's caucasianer than me!

(Sorry, wasabi. Better luck next time.)
Old 07-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahahah you want to talk white, lol Im only tan on my arms all the way up to my elbows, everything elsee Im white as cheese . And if i stay in the sung for to long even with sunscreen on I burn. Even for a littlr bit I burn like hell. It was interesting when we were working on our roof replacing the shingles and sucks nam was i burned to a crisp . Im noly tan on my arms and legs lol.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:26 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I've normally been very tolerant of a celebrity's exhibitions towards exploration. I'd have to say her little "Tinker-back" was a bit of a turnaround for me, as it clearly would ruin her chance at ever showing her back again and revealing a flesh-driven shine. Most would now see a slightly-creepy fairy stare back at them with the same, drivel stare and smirk.
As for her new tattoo, with the simple picture shown I doubt I can make too much of a heavy assumption, but in my opinion it's in worse status than the Tinkerbell. The idea of a picture tattoo on the forearm is amazingly...grotesque. The forearm is a very fragile place to place a tattoo, not in the sense physically, but artistically. It's very hard to find a tattoo that would look decent on the forearm, and picture tattoos are definitely not on that list.

Just imagine now, everytime she holds her mic up, you'll see her creative choices looking right at you.
I got used to the "Tinker-back" ( I like that term ), however I basically agree with you - deciding to put that long "thing" on her arm is one choice I wish she had not made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
...I'd be very interested in hearing Alizée's rationale behind this new one. I wish we had a better shot of it for discussion (although Jung's example looks pretty close from what I can see)...but I imagine we'll get plenty of those once Lili starts performing again.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
If Lili loves tattoos and they mean something to her I think it's great. It nice to see she do what she wants to do and not what other think she should. And I don't understand how you can dislike the new one based on that picture, ok it looks like a black hole in her arm but whatever. You don't put a painting 50meters away and then judge it youknowwhatImeanyeah. She should do that arm a full sleeve, that would be hot, if done proper with right motive and color. As long as she don't cover her legs and face Im happy
They're next...

I believe she will regret this one as she gets older.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
I agree with you barrett even thought i fine with interracial merrages, I have nothing againts it, but for some darnest reason you just have to make that double look. As u said before Barrett about some people dont have a clue about thewir culture or they try so hard to move away from it and be more Westernized I say F-that you know. Now let me explain... I trully believe that someone has to stay true to himself and never forget where he or she comes from, example for my self I am Seriban and even though that Im living in US and i am a citizen, but I can never forget were I came from and how much i achived to get were I am today. The culture thing all we do in my house is talk in Serbian, and we practice traditions that we would have been doing back in Serbian. Like having Christmas not on December 25 but on January 7th. Same with Easter, we also collor eggs and such, but it is done in old traditonal ways not with paint but with the skin of onions. You take a big pot you boil water with the onion skins in the pot, that gives you the color. Collect leaves or stuff like that, take th leaf put on the egg and put that in the pantyhose and tie the ends, everytime you put the egg in. then just poil it in the pot with the onio skins. And it should loke something like this.

Just thought I might share that with you.
I disagree, but I don't want to discuss it in this thread.

Related to the thread: I don't think she's going to regret it, but if she were to, I don't think she's short on funds to remove it. :P

Être et durer.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Too bad Wasabi, as an Asian male, you're confined to either working as a technician, being a martial arts superstar, or cook noodles for some hole-in-the-wall restaurant. All without a female companion.

(Dramatization )
hahaha, have you seen "yellow fever" on youtube?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOyRWuklsiQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOyRWuklsiQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

well.. hopefully, the Army will provide me an escape from such confinements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Woo! Advantage: Ruroshen...because nobody's caucasianer than me!

(Sorry, wasabi. Better luck next time.)

frick! i need to pull a Micheal jackson and turn white! (just saying. not to be insensitive to his passing.)

Last edited by wasabi622; 07-22-2009 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2009, 01:53 AM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hahaha, have you seen "yellow fever" on youtube?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOyRWuklsiQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOyRWuklsiQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
wong fu ftw! I actually saw them live and one of the film's screening. They got some good stuff right now.

/////

LOL people at Lilly Allen pic! and the 2 (guy and a girl) sitting at the table! They look nothing like Alizee and Jeremy!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:08 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

don't give up hope, I'm a result of a 100% korean man and a *white mom

*which makes me:
50% korean, 25% irish, 15% french, (i don't even know the percentages) german, english, prussian, florida indian(i dont know), scottish, possibly portuguese, and some other blood that I'm still looking for.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
don't give up hope, I'm a result of a 100% korean man and a *white mom

*which makes me:
50% korean, 25% irish, 15% french, (i don't even know the percentages) german, english, prussian, florida indian(i dont know), scottish, possibly portuguese, and some other blood that I'm still looking for.
Then your father must be!

But no really, all it takes is a smoking hairstyle and some casual and adorable clothing and that would be good to attract some attention from females.
Then you can open up and reveal all of your Korean friendlinessessssess.
You got that Wasabi?

Oh, and use Tae Kwon Do to your advantage.