Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Pretty s*it day for me all round.
Spent a lot of today either vomiting or wanting to vomit. Not nice at all
In between listened to some Ewa Farna and some more Czech/Polish pop music (thanks Criss_pl. Each day you discover something new. My Mum will now have to get used to hearing me sing in Polish as well as French!
Got a really nasty email from an ebayer that i had sold something to. Why oh why do people not understand that once a parcel leaves my hands it is the responsibility of the Post Office and not mine? Think i will stop selling on eBay. It's a total waste of time and energy.
Hope i feel well enough to go to the football tommorow.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:37 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Pretty s*it day for me all round.
Spent a lot of today either vomiting or wanting to vomit. Not nice at all
In between listened to some Ewa Farna and some more Czech/Polish pop music (thanks Criss_pl. Each day you discover something new. My Mum will now have to get used to hearing me sing in Polish as well as French!
Got a really nasty email from an ebayer that i had sold something to. Why oh why do people not understand that once a parcel leaves my hands it is the responsibility of the Post Office and not mine? Think i will stop selling on eBay. It's a total waste of time and energy.
Hope i feel well enough to go to the football tommorow.
That stinks, but stay strong!

As for the eBay thing, if they want faster delivery service then they should pay more to have you send via UPS/FedEx.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 09-19-2009, 05:16 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Saw these guys live.
Best concert i've been to in a while.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kObI4XuTR2o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kObI4XuTR2o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXLX8kWPrdQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXLX8kWPrdQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvZSdYzmrNY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvZSdYzmrNY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 09-19-2009, 09:18 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Saw these guys live.
Best concert i've been to in a while.
were you able to buy the new album there then?

Old 09-19-2009, 12:10 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterski95 View Post
Well, my day was pretty sucky...I got locked out of the house and the keys to the house were sitting on the counter inside :/ When the locksmith got to the house he said it was going to cost $180
you could have used a screwdriver, Knife, or credit card or similar card as it will screw the card up

Old 09-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
were you able to buy the new album there then?
Does this say enough for you?

Best songs:
-Flag in the Ground
-The Last Amazing Grays
-Juliet
-Deathaura
-No Dream Can Heal a Broken Heart

Oh, and Kakkoism just got real.
Uh huh.

Henrik is quite the god himself.

Tony loves us.

Elias Viljanen proves himself to be quite the excellent replacement.

Also, while I was enjoying myself a nice burger up top, I decided to take a few pics of the Headliner.
The Notorious DRAGONFORCE.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 09-19-2009 at 05:08 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I am very ugggggh. I have a calculus test monday and ive been studying since 5pm yesterday while my roommates when out partying with hott girls they know........... ughh i every them; if i didnt have this test i wouldve went

Anyways ive been stuck on this one problem for the past 5 hours and I was wondering if anyone here knows how to do it. The derivative of F(x)= x+x^.5 I know is 1+.5x^-5 Thats all good but I have to prove that is true using the deffinition of the derivative which is Lim h approaches 0 [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h
Ok so I plug the function into that and get.......................
Lim h approaches 0 [(x+h)+(x+h)^.5-x+(x)^.5]/h
ok thats good
i now multiply the top by itself and the bottom by the top to get rid of the radicals on top and get
[(x+h)^2 +x+h+x^2+x]/[h(x+h)+(x+h)^.5 -x+(x)^.5]
ok thats good
no i factor (x+h)^2 and get x^2 + 2xh+h^2
which gives you
[(x^2 + 2xh+h^2)+x+h+x^2+x]/[h(x+h)+(x+h)^.5 -x+(x)^.5]
thats good
now I keep factoring that and it keeps coming out wrong, if anyone knows who to help, could you please help me. Thanks; ive been factoring this thing several times and my closest answer is
lim h approaches 0 = (x+4)/(x^.5 +x+1) but it is still wrong.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-19-2009, 08:37 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Played some rugby today, 2 20 minute scrimmages. Did alright, my fundamentals were good, but I cost my team a potential try because I dropped the ball with green space in front of me late in the 2nd game.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Idk Mike I think im doing it wrong to, keep getting the same answer, and I been factoring it couple times to with different approaches to it and it keeps coming out the same or totaly wrong lol. Now Im not sure if im doing it right eather. Let me relook at my book and Ill see if I can figure the dam thing out.

Sucks about the partying, good thing i already graduated lol and dont have to beat my head over every week like u r donig right now I presume.

If u figure it out before i do please post waht u get Im curious about this also.

Good Luck Mike.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Idk Mike I think im doing it wrong to, keep getting the same answer, and I been factoring it couple times to with different approaches to it and it keeps coming out the same or totaly wrong lol. Now Im not sure if im doing it right eather. Let me relook at my book and Ill see if I can figure the dam thing out.

Sucks about the partying, good thing i already graduated lol and dont have to beat my head over every week like u r donig right now I presume.

If u figure it out before i do please post waht u get Im curious about this also.

Good Luck Mike.
I have asked 5 fellow engineer majors in my dorm building and all have had trouble factoring this; either our future creations are doomed or this problem is truly a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still cant factor this thing, and I have literally tried factoing this thing 10 different ways

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!