Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
There's a difference between finding someone to join you between the sheets, and finding someone you can actually have a relationship with. For Alizée, the first would be easy, but the second would be hard.

You guys may think you would want that, but the only reason you think so is because she's hot. In fact, most of you wouldn't.
Damn I didn't know you knew her that well. You sound like a jilted lover lol.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:43 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There's a difference between finding someone to join you between the sheets, and finding someone you can actually have a relationship with. For Alizée, the first would be easy, but the second would be hard.

You guys may think you would want that, but the only reason you think so is because she's hot. In fact, most of you wouldn't.
This one is too easy.

1. Attractive? Yes

2. Wants to work hard to get ahead and have input into her career? Yup big plus. Isn't waiting for daddy war-bucks to finance a career for her.

3. Family oriented, Family first career second. Big points there

4. Isn't a media whore. She keeps herself and family out of the media spotlight when not promoting a new Album. More positive points.

5. Isn't some lazy ass tramp that slept with every guy in France with money to find some schmuck to pay her way through life. Believe me she probably could have had any guy she wanted back in 2003. More bonus points

6. From what I have read about her from many sources is she a very nice person to be around. That means she isn't some stuck up prima donna who thinks she walks on water. More bonus points added for that one.

OK down side, she said can't cook her way out of a paper bag and I'm not thrilled with all the tattoo's. Other than that what is there to complain about.

Sure we don't know what she is like to live with, but if she was that bad, I don't think Jérémy would have stuck around this long if she wasn't the kind of women she comes across as. Both of them would have moved on to other people if she was difficult to live with.

They definitely wouldn't have bought the nice house on the Golf course or the recording studio in Villejuif if there was any issue with their relationship.

Last edited by ALS; 03-09-2010 at 04:19 PM..
Old 03-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Damn I didn't know you knew her that well. You sound like a jilted lover lol.
None of the things I say about her require that I know her peronally. All they require is that I take the time to actually THINK about the information that's readily available. It's not my fault if I'm one of the very few who do.

And no, she's never jilted me. (Although I can't claim that nobody ever has.)

It would not be easy to be in a long-term relationship with a celebrity. Many men would also have a problem with her hard-core feminism, her liberal politics, her occultism, and her determination to run her own show. Just because she's gorgeous, don't assume that she would find it easy to replace the J-man in her life if their marriage ended.

I guess this is kind of a pet peeve with me, this idea that because someone is good-looking "Oh, they can have anyone they want." No, they can't. Nobody can, and being good-looking can generate a lot of the wrong kind of attention from very shallow people. It's almost as bad as being rich, and she's both.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-09-2010, 09:58 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
being good-looking can generate a lot of the wrong kind of attention from very shallow people. It's almost as bad as being rich, and she's both.
Cougars and Tigers, oh my.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:20 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Many men would also have a problem with her hard-core feminism, her liberal politics,
Her beliefs in feminism is due to French law where men and women are considered equals in every aspect of their culture. We may say we have equal rights but face it, women are still considered subordinate to men in many parts of this country.

Where is the discussion on Alizée's political views? I have never read anywhere her political leanings left or right. I also hope she never goes there in a public way. No matter which side she takes she will alienate those who hold an opposing view. Again it goes back to the vast differences in societal beliefs and cultural views between what we are use to compared to the average french citizen.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

All I'm going to say... she can dominate in as much as she wants in as many different ways as she wants.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:28 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I believe you may have misinterpreted my meaning, which is my fault for writing it as I did.

I believe that Alizée would be able to find another person to have a life with, because there would be many who would line up to try to attract her. Whom she decided to be with is her business, but it makes it easier to have suitors when you have so much going for you. I don't believe she is one to sleep around, but rather be as wise as possible in choosing her companions.

I have always been very selective in whom I went out with, as that is just my nature. I am not willing to settle for someone just because they are available to sleep with. I have turned down women who have posed the opportunity, as I wanted quality and other traits in the people I dated, other then just to shag them.

As a result of being selective, I have a truly beautiful wife, who is not only amazing to look at, but who has brains, personality, many traits that I don't find in most other women, and this is often told to me by men who meet her.

I see a lot of what my wife has in Alizée and how Alizée conducts herself.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:53 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
All I'm going to say... she can dominate in as much as she wants in as many different ways as she wants.
So, you like French "Bread" too, eh?
Old 03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

tumblr_kz3ekq18M01qb74wio1_1280.jpg

straight from her blog

http://alizeeofficiel.tumblr.com/pos...era-lascension

Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Here are some new ones that Alizée linked from her twitter.