Fèvier is on a distinguished road

^ wow she does!
Still looking good though

Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

ARE YOU GUYTH THAYING I LOOK OLD

Nah And thanks Fevier, you're the sweetest

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-02-2010, 12:00 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Wow, you've got really pretty eyes Azhiri. My eyes are somewhat "unique" as well. They're typically green but some people have told me that they look kinda blue at times Never seen it myself though. My eyes do seem to change a little bit to different shades of green though from really light to a dark green. Maybe when they are light is when people say they're blue? I've also got a touch of a really light hazel around my pupils too.

Nothing against people with brown eyes, but I'm glad I didn't get 'em. I'm proud of my green eyes Yay for light-colored eyes!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Wow, you've got really pretty eyes Azhiri. My eyes are somewhat "unique" as well. They're typically green but some people have told me that they look kinda blue at times Never seen it myself though. My eyes do seem to change a little bit to different shades of green though from really light to a dark green. Maybe when they are light is when people say they're blue? I've also got a touch of a really light hazel around my pupils too.

Nothing against people with brown eyes, but I'm glad I didn't get 'em. I'm proud of my green eyes Yay for light-colored eyes!
I envy you and Azhiri oh so very much.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post

Thank you!

The cool thing about green eyes is that the coloring in the iris is kind of translucent, so it's easy for them to "change" with different lighting.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Thank you!

The cool thing about green eyes is that the coloring in the iris is kind of translucent, so it's easy for them to "change" with different lighting.
Stop it! You keep torturing me with your beautiful eyes! I loves those type of eyes and long hair. I can at least get long hair :/

Old 12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

because of my growing feeling of repulsion for what modern day finds "correct/moral" and my hankering to have fun without anyone's understanding or approval, I've decided tomorrow I'm going to walk around and assassinate* all of my friends. After each successful kill, I'm going to say something like "your pursuer flanked you" or "running on rooftops will get you easily spotted"

*draw on throat with red marker

I'm thinking I'll get about 2500 points or so, but probably less because I don't see them too often in the halls

No matter what happens, it's going to be epic.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 PM

That all sounds very awesome and fun, just watch out for any, ahem, rogue assassins that may or may not be heading your way depending on whether $200 dollars each was enough for their special "day after" services

Old 12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That all sounds very awesome and fun, just watch out for any, ahem, rogue assassins that may or may not be heading your way depending on whether $200 dollars each was enough for their special "day after" services
I will mail you the right hands of every assassin you hire against me. Also, I will put animatronics in each hand so in sign language they will say "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. I PWN ASSASSINS. YOU'RE NEXT"

(not sure how to sign ' though)

Quote:
ARE YOU GUYTH THAYING I LOOK OLD
No, not necessarily old but.... I mean I can point out one picture where you look like... twelve... and in that one you look more 15-16

So, biologically older yes, but... DO YOU GET WUDIMEAN
Old 12-02-2010, 08:44 PM

wha

Where do I look twelve lmao

BUT I GIT WUDYUMEAN