Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
Anyone who believes that Alizée would leak songs/info/art on a forum just to judge the fans' reaction really needs to wake up from their dream world
Nobody was saying that, we were saying which forum she would be likely to visit, not leak stuff onto...

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Yes but if you are to look at it like that, you would have to use an impartial audience. A fan forum could not be used, as we are more than likely going to be all positive and the few criticisms we have will be repeated throughout all the forums, so I still think this would be a very good forum, barring a French speaking one.
You continue by bringing up another good point about why she would not post anything here to judge public reaction. You point out that there would be little information to be gained by Alizée since the sample is overwhelmingly biased toward the positive and can probably be fairly accurately assumed without posting anything.

Quote:
Nobody was saying that, we were saying which forum she would be likely to visit, not leak stuff onto...
Oh I thought that was what you were saying.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
You continue by bringing up another good point about why she would not post anything here to judge public reaction. You point out that there would be little information to be gained by Alizée since the sample is overwhelmingly biased toward the positive and can probably be fairly accurately assumed without posting anything.
My point was that of the fans who post on forums, whose opinions would be perfectly valid to Alizée, their opinions will be widely the same across the board. So this forum would be as good as any other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Oh I thought that was what you were saying.
That wasn't my intention, sorry if it came across that way. I have continuely said I don't think Amina is Lili.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:45 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Fair enough, but my statement also applies to the people that think that she would do any sort of judging of her fans' reaction.

If sampling of the fans' reactions would have been made, it probably would have been made by the people that's working on marketing her album, certainly not Alizée herself.

And it's a bit late judging the fans' reactions of an album where the songs probably have been picked and mixed already. It's a bit late doing any changes now. Some artists actually tour before an album is recorded, playing mainly new songs. This way you can judge what the fans like/dislike. The way Alizée have worked on this album though, giving away absolutely nothing, it's a lot more tricky

And if Alizée would check out what the fans think of the new song (for her own personal sake), she probably wouldn't check this forum. I bet she feels a lot more "at home" on one of the French forums, like AFC or AA.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:45 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
It does sound fake.
I totally disagree.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:53 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Well, judging how many actual sources are coming out, this list has a fair chance of being correct. Maybe not exact, but approximately correct. The names are very plausible, and the album is complete.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:02 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Yes and it matches the information I saw and reported here.

See topic (New Album Information).
Old 09-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

This whole discussion about measuring fan reactions is totally missing the point. If Amina is Alizée (and I'll get to that in a moment), she would not be presenting this stuff for herself, but for us, to make us smile. Because she's like that.

Marketing research is done in a much more scientific fashion and I'm sure it's all been done already. Anything she does here is just for fun. Why here? Because this is the best Alizée fan forum in the world, with the most activity, the most fun to participate in.

Now, about Amina, here's what we know:

1) She's French, but claims to be Mexican. Since that claim is false, anything else she says about herself has to be viewed with some suspicion, too. She may be older than 14, she may not be female, she may not be getting this information from her brother and father, she may not be posting on her brother's computer.

2) She has presented two pictures which are definitely recent pictures of Alizée and Jérémy, plus cover art for the new album which she herself says is fake, but which is at least a very, very good fake, and a list of alleged song titles which we have no way to verify. (Like MG, I disagree that the title list looks fake. What's fake about it?) Setting aside the title list, the pictures show that Amina is someone with privileged information.

So, as I see it, there are only two possibilities. Either Amina is a member of Team Alizée (and if so, the most likely candidate is Alizée herself), or else she's someone outside the team with a very good connection to someone on the team, using that connection to dig up stuff and pass it on to us, purely for the fun of it. Either way, we got us a gold mine here.

One reason to believe in the "team Alizée" hypothesis is the fact that she deleted the couple picture and the cover art very hastily after posting them. Alizée's picture with Jérémy wasn't as flattering as some, with the switched sunglasses and all, plus she has been historically reluctant to advertise their relationship; if the cover art isn't fake, then posting the link to it was a mistake hastily (and inadequately) corrected. (It's on my hard drive now, Amina. So there. )

(BTW I'm not really back yet, but this stuff is just too juicy. Got some more to ponder, but there are my thoughts on Amina for the present.)

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

How do we know that Amina is French? Have the mods checked her IP? If so, wouldn't it be possible to pinpoint a more exact location, like a city?

Edit: I really doubt that Amina is Alizée, though it's certainly possible that she is someone close to her, like a friend or someone working with her on the album. Since she had those photos of her on what looked to be a party of some sort, I'm leaning towards her being a friend.

Last edited by clique; 09-07-2007 at 06:19 PM..
Old 09-07-2007, 06:21 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Deepwaters, your logic and insight are amazing as usual. You thought everything through and analysed every possibility.

The mods have checked the logs, and Amina's IP is from France. That doesn't mean she is.