Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap
Thank you for your efforts with the site and your approving nod to the marketing idea - now let's see if I can create some cool stuff that all of us here on the forum can't live without. More to come soon ...
Indeedy, thank you Sir Brad!

If you follow through with this, can I special order say, a jacket? Logo on back and a toned down version on the breast of the front? That'll be swell if it's possible.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:20 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Indeedy, thank you Sir Brad!

If you follow through with this, can I special order say, a jacket? Logo on back and a toned down version on the breast of the front? That'll be swell if it's possible.
The only items available that can have printing on the back are t-shirts, hooded and hood-less sweatshirts, golf shirts (white), baseball jerseys. There is a "performance" long-sleeve jacket - fleece lined, high-collar - that can have a round, badge-like pocket embroidered ($$$) design, but it doesn't allow for anything to be done with the back.

My current plan is to offer the t-shirts (white and black), golf shirts (white); no decision just yet on offering the baseball jerseys. I haven't planned for "back" designs due to the increased costs - as much as $3-$4 more per item. A front-and-back plain white t-shirt could cost as much as $21, and a black t-shirt with two designs could easily run as much as $27. My feeling is that those prices are a little high for these shirts, even with two decorated surfaces.