Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke. I mean, maybe he went a bit over the line when he suggested that they didn't do their job right as guitarists. But as for the photoshop jobs.. is that really that bad? It's just pointing out what's already there.

As for some people just liking her for her looks, who cares if they do? There are many many reasons to be a fan of someone. It does seem superficial, but I don't see it as a reason for them to not be here. This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?

Exactly. This thread and it's pictures were obviously a joke, and I thought a pretty funny one. I mean, those guys are kind of funny man-puppets... but they are MEN.

And I have no problem at all with people discussing ALL facets of Alizée-Awesomeness. To each their own. If you find a thread CREEPY.... DON'T READ IT. I love her voice, and now that I know more about her, her whole persona. However, it all started with the JEAM video... that sexy dance, that smokin' body, the incredible backside and the perfect breasts. I'm not going to deny it. Why be dishonest? Why make those things a TABOO discussion? A lot of relationships start out that way, after all!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
However, it all started with the JEAM video... that sexy dance, that smokin' body, the incredible backside and the perfect breasts. I'm not going to deny it. Why be dishonest? Why make those things a TABOO discussion? A lot of relationships start out that way, after all!
I AM SO HAPPY SOMEONE WASN'T AFRAID TO DISCUSS THIS. People, we have to face the facts that it was her beauty that opened her up to most people and it shouldn't be a TABOO subject like Severian stated. She is sexy and lets just accept that...
Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I AM SO HAPPY SOMEONE WASN'T AFRAID TO DISCUSS THIS. People, we have to face the facts that it was her beauty that opened her up to most people and it shouldn't be a TABOO subject like Severian stated. She is sexy and lets just accept that...
You have to remember, America is a very, very, SCREWED UP country when it comes to sexuality. Puritanical is the word. It's ironic we are so uptight, considering we give the Middle Eastern countries a hard time over Burkas, veils, etc.

That said, please point me to the thread discussing Alizée's sweater puppies, and her heroic but ultimately doomed attempts to contain them.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
You have to remember, America is a very, very, SCREWED UP country when it comes to sexuality. Puritanical is the word. It's ironic we are so uptight, considering we give the Middle Eastern countries a hard time over Burkas, veils, etc.
Americans get taught how to view women and sexuality starting from birth, it is the sad truth and I wish it wasn't this way...
Old 10-22-2010, 11:16 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

I too dont mind much about this thread. But anyone who will enter this thread have some expectations that there will be some cool info about the guitarist. So, inplace of the infos there were some ahm... images, which broke their expectations and that may be the reason that they were so much annoyed coz they(including me n all) are possesive towards lili and all her relative things. Thats why, when instead of seeing something about the guitarist they saw those images, blewed up their mind. So i think its time to take a chill pill
Its not too late. We can make still make this thread a great one by providing some unknown facts, pics n info about those guys and i see no reason for deletion of thread.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:59 PM

I'm going to fix the first post and have it be somewhat informational on them so we can see who they are, where they are now, and some other things about them and how they contributed to Alizee's career.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Well at least this thread served a purpose for me. I have a much better idea of who is full of crap in here. It's a shame because this used to be a good place. Now people are actually trying to justify their rude or misguided behavior/thoughts.

Since I'm probably on my way out of this joint I actually feel good about admitting something I used to hide. The first time I saw Alizée was in a JEAM youtube video but I skipped over it because it looked trashy. It wasn't until a year or two later that I came across one of her other videos and learned about her. So I'm actually proud I wasn't reeled in by the JEAM video.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Well at least this thread served a purpose for me. I have a much better idea of who is full of crap in here. It's a shame because this used to be a good place. Now people are actually trying to justify their rude or misguided behavior/thoughts.
People make mistakes and I'm no exception to that rule. I'm young and still learning...
Old 10-23-2010, 12:47 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
People make mistakes and I'm no exception to that rule. I'm young and still learning...
Yea thats true, but if one can learn from their mistakes then there is no better substitute to it and i think Aaron had accepted his mistake n he will not do anything like this. It happens with everyone, may be its aaron today, tomorrow we can be there in his place :P
Old 10-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

I don't see any mistakes being made. Some people need to get off their "moral" high horse, though.