Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Welp i am 2/3s the way through my hellish semester, I am going to be slowly making my way back to being online here; it feels good to be back already = )
For those who care, my engineering classes are OD hard, Statics is getting crazy, we just did cables and shear force and now we are starting friction, Thermodynamics is also hard but luckily I have a professor that makes the tests as easy as possible so I am doing ok in it; Calculus 3 is very easy, it is just calculus 1 with vectors so im glad for that ( I have an exam 2morrow), Physics 2 is just plain boring.... Its all electrostatics, magnetism and electric fields and its not hard just really boring and hard to visualize, finally my Computer Aided drawing class for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineers is very very easy, though im not a huge fan of using Auto CAD I am slowly getting used to it and starting to enjoy it. As you can see the course load I have is just insaine, I have had many nights of only 2 hours sleep and all I do every day is study so that explains my resent absence. Hopefully next smester will be better with more free time for me... I get to take Circuits (my last Electrical Engineering course I have to take, thank-god), Mechanics of Solids, Dynamics, and Differential Equations.. so still a load but significantly less than this semester. Now that im done rambling lol I can finally say ill pop in and out of here until December when ill be back full time. See ya all on the forums
Mike~!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

holy candleshoes, batman
Old 10-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Welp i am 2/3s the way through my hellish semester, I am going to be slowly making my way back to being online here; it feels good to be back already = )
For those who care, my engineering classes are OD hard, Statics is getting crazy, we just did cables and shear force and now we are starting friction, Thermodynamics is also hard but luckily I have a professor that makes the tests as easy as possible so I am doing ok in it; Calculus 3 is very easy, it is just calculus 1 with vectors so im glad for that ( I have an exam 2morrow), Physics 2 is just plain boring.... Its all electrostatics, magnetism and electric fields and its not hard just really boring and hard to visualize, finally my Computer Aided drawing class for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineers is very very easy, though im not a huge fan of using Auto CAD I am slowly getting used to it and starting to enjoy it. As you can see the course load I have is just insaine, I have had many nights of only 2 hours sleep and all I do every day is study so that explains my resent absence. Hopefully next smester will be better with more free time for me... I get to take Circuits (my last Electrical Engineering course I have to take, thank-god), Mechanics of Solids, Dynamics, and Differential Equations.. so still a load but significantly less than this semester. Now that im done rambling lol I can finally say ill pop in and out of here until December when ill be back full time. See ya all on the forums
Mike~!
Good to see you here back Mike. That seems to be full description of what you are studying this sem. Don't worry, it will go well. Enjoy your time.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Welcome back FRA ! It's nice to see you around again. Good luck with your studies.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:37 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hi.
I've always wondered why I love her. We all do. But I never had a good answer. During an extensive nap just now, I had two dreams. The first was an amazing foriegn/domestic concert. Alizee, Melissa Mars, and Vegastar representing France; Kara and SNSD for S.K.; LaFee for Germany; TDG, Rihanna, and tons of others I can't remember for USA. Spectacular. But at the end, I was systematically denied autographs by all present. Which mirrors dreams I have had before. One dream was of Alizee, where at the end I couldn't find a pen, another where told me I need to pay $10 for Kara's autographs. Now I realize what those dreams meant. No matter what I do, how much I spaz, download or buy, it will never brhng true happiness. I'll still be happy about them and listen to all the great artists I've found. But I'm no longer going to post. I'm leaving here, KH, SSF. No more forums. I'll read but only for news. I still love Alizee, SNSD, KARA, and of corse TDG as much. But some things have to change. The second dream today showed me at like 35 with a wife and kids, all happy. That dream was 1000000x better. So I can finally free my mind of Alizee/Kara 24/7. One request: instead of closing it, please don't let the Kara thread die. If you've not tried them, I implore you do.
Now, goodbye. I'll still be on facebook. It's not goodbye to you all, but to hero worship.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 10-29-2010 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I'm just going to say, dreams don't mean anything.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Hi.
I've always wondered why I love her. We all do. But I never had a good answer. During an extensive nap just now, I had two dreams. The first was an amazing foriegn/domestic concert. Alizee, Melissa Mars, and Vegastar representing France; Kara and SNSD for S.K.; LaFee for Germany; TDG, Rihanna, and tons of others I can't remember for USA. Spectacular. But at the end, I was systematically denied autographs by all present. Which mirrors dreams I have had before. TBC...

Edit:

PSP has tiny memory! Anyways. One dream was of Alizee, where at the end I couldn't find a pen, another where told me I need to pay $10 for Kara's autographs. Now I realize what those dreams meant. No matter what I do, how much I spaz, download or buy, it will never brhng true happiness. I'll still be happy about them and listen to all the great artists I've found. But I'm no longer going to post. I'm leaving here, KH, SSF. No more forums. TBC again.

Edit:

I'll read but only for news. I still love Alizee, SNSD, KARA, and of corse TDG as much. But some things have to change. The second dream today showed me at like 35 with a wife and kids, all happy. That dream was 1000000x better. So I can finally free my mind of Alizee/Kara 24/7. One request: instead of closing it, please don't let the Kara thread die. If you've not tried them, I implore you do.
Now, goodbye. I'll still be on facebook. It's not goodbye to you all, but to hero worship.
Keep this in mind my friend; we humans are never completely satisfied with what we have, we always take such for granted while wanting more; more of what we cant have!
Take care man, I hope you change your mind and we see you back on the forums

^^^ and thanks Lefty!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-29-2010, 11:46 AM

Well, like I said, I don't necesarrily plan on leaving. But I have realised that time I've spent here and other places has become much more about the other people there. So I'll be interacting with you guys. But I just finally have cleared my mind of all the useless obsessions. I think. Who knows if there'll be another. But when I quit video games, I thought I was releaved of being obsessed with stuff in general. I thought it waws more ok to be obsessed with Alizee than video games. But it wasn't. It's exactly the same. So now I'm done obsessing over her and others.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:56 AM

Victor is on a distinguished road

sup ppl ive been away for a couple weeks studying and doing research. even though nobody asked im gonna let you guys know the easy courses im taking.

Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Nanomaterials, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Nanomaterials, Fluid Mechanics and Transport Processes, Electron Beam Pattern Generation, Nanophotonics, Nanoscale Molecular Materials and Soft Matter.

im not trying to brag lolol this stuff is cake. i'll probably be the next einstein yo. btw i am not trying to boost my ego or impress you guys if it comes across that way

"life is a game, and I win"
Old 11-30-2010, 02:01 PM

I know you're gonna build me a nanotech suit with laser beam projection powers, right? And micro anti-grav propulsion? Cuz that would be the best application of all those things I can think of, lol...