Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

More time for promotion?
Well, DALS would be good promotion, people would ask "what is she doing now" and the guys from TV would talk at least for a few seconds about her new album..
(still such shows suck)
Old 07-24-2012, 07:08 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
More time for promotion?
Well, DALS would be good promotion, people would ask "what is she doing now" and the guys from TV would talk at least for a few seconds about her new album..
(still such shows suck)
well... when people in France have such "bad" opinion on Alizée, I think this show wouldnt help much... ok, she would be in TV, maybe she would win... but week after the show it will be the same

Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Yes, you are right, maybe some people would discover her (again), but she will stay a c-list celebrity, guess that's right. But she also performed Moi Lolita on this 90s show, maybe she learned from it that it is just recycling and not promoting, all these shows suck.
Still, if she doesn't participate it's less Alizée for us :P
Old 07-24-2012, 12:53 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I am sad that I wont see her dancing more but maybe it's a good thing because she would be so much better than everyone else and that would just make the detractors even more jealous than they already are of her. Haters gonna hate right? and this would just fuel all the negativity and be very public. It could be especially bad for her if some of the 'judges' / industry people were pro Mylene / anti Lily. Perhaps she has got some inside info on who is literally running this show and decided to pull out? I wouldn't blame her one bit if that was the case.

Last edited by Panther; 07-24-2012 at 06:37 PM..
Old 07-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Alizée : "Danse avec les stars 2012" ?
Alizée sera t'elle de la promotion 2012 de l'émission phare de TF1 ?

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there? I don't know, but I found this very nasty French blurb:

"How to revive his career when radio and television broadcast more you do and you're reduced to sing one of your old titles to each of your passages TV? So who better Alizée for the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars"? After the failure of his last two albums, the former being protected by Mylène Farmer nevertheless retains a good public image and exposure in prime time on TF1 would allow her to successfully launch her fifth album. Other old singers would correspond to this category as Leslie, Lââm or Larusso."

First of all, Alizee voluntarily withdrew from the music industry and the celebrity life to start a family. Of course, she's had a tough time restarting her career, but she's only 28. How old was Mylene Farmer when she had her first hit? Madonna? Katy Perry? Alizee is still prettier than anything I've seen come out of France, and she has millions of people who instantly recognize her around the world.
Madonna was early 20's . . .

The way i see this whole stereo typing to always compare the past with the now is complete ignorance and i wish more of you wouldn't buy into what you're being sold . I really wish i could talk to Alizée or have her read this as i can't say for sure but hope and wish she isn't buying this non-sense either .

First of all the past does not vanish , it is still there . To overlook past accomplishments and only focus on the now makes no sense . Look at the whole and do not compare apples to oranges as the saying goes . While she is the same person so to speak she is not the exact same person but still is the person fans enjoy the past and many the now . The media will always want to stir up controversy and sell BAD news . FAILURE ! OH NO POOR Alizée she does not sell as many as she did , isn't being paid what she was , isn't getting airplay etc and so on . Well guess what , her track record she did do all those things and that will never go away no matter what anyone says or she does/doesn't do . To be successful one must enjoy the work they do , Alizée is still working and enjoying it . Would she enjoy it more or just as much being Madonna styled with hit after hit , perhaps yes but that comes with a price . Madonna had to move to France to escape the crazy life the US was .

Now would it be nice for us all if Alizée had to move to the US to escape such high demand in France ? Sure would for us but i like it how it is , so do most all fans and no doubt Alizée is enjoying life just as much even perhaps more now than then .

For each fan she loses from stereo-typing her into Moi Alizée preference , two more are added who discover her . . . Legends are immortal and only grow more legendary over time . Don't buy into the media stereo-typing , too many fans too disappointed . Why ? She is still with us , working , it's awesme and i guarantee will continue to be .

blah blah but i prefer her as . . no one cares nor will ever agree on this was better than this or that . While it sure can be fun to discuss our likes and dislikes at the end of the day it's all one big ball of fun . Sorry but i tire of stereo-typing and news media or fans selling poorly writ flawed controversy .

Then again after a moments thought and review of the replies above . .
Without this negativity we wouldn't be talking about her nor would others .
Kinda funny when you think about it , news media selling stories on how she is a nobody now yet they are still talking about her . . . D D D !
Old 04-15-2013, 10:46 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Hello.

First, my prayers for the city of Boston and all americans.

A happy news (rumors).
According to Closer Alizée will be participating in "Danse avec les stars " the next fall. The idea looks interesting if we consider that this show represents big audience.

But there is something that makes me weird. Since Alizée sang in Generation Goldman, she has not appeared in many TF1 programs. Probably there were problems; she has cancelled a couple of shows (Star Academy & Cauet Show).

Info http://www.closermag.fr/tele/news-te...stars-4-146535

Last edited by lalorocks; 04-15-2013 at 10:50 PM..
Old 04-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

To be honest, now it makes me a little uneasy to hear that. From the few episodes of the American version that I've seen (spanning various seasons), most of the celebrities who take part in the show seem to be stars who never really "make the papers" (with good news anyway) anymore I don't know what the French version is like, but I have a feeling it is very similar. While it would be great for the attention, I kinda resent that she will (might?) join the show because I hope but also believe that Alizée and her career will last for many many years to come.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:58 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I'm not really worried about it. Matt Pokora and Amel Bent did it and they definitely not "has-been." I just hope they don't vote her off on the first week!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:04 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

If I'm thinking of the same interview, she only said it would be fun to do if she had time. I don't remember her saying she was defiantly invited and participating.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:05 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Matt Pokora and Amel Bent did it and they definitely not "has-been." I just hope they don't vote her off on the first week!
Well then that certainly calms me down a bit. As for the voting... I say we all get together. ALL of us, from ALL over the Lilly world and join forces to help her win! Not that she will need much help, I'm sure she's a fine dancer

However... I'm not sure how we're gonna beat the system and vote from outside of France

A little inspiration