Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

you know a famous man named Carnegie I think wrote a book about winning over people.

the one thing that repeated over and over again is "be genuinely interested in other people".

most of my classmates are women this semester because of coincidence, and i am fall off my chair stunned by how well they do this even though i know for a fact they don't care less

right now i can't do this to save my life.

i am not interested in heavy metal music, rock, sports on TV, going out friday nights to get drunk, beer pong, going to cancun for spring break, seeing the nascar 5000 on TV, whatever. my friends are.

in my Alizée confession it says my personality was altered and my life thrown upside down by the works of one girl. i made it a life goal to give back to the world the kindness and love Alizée has given to me.

friendship is a give and take it seems. i have made some improvements but i need to learn how to do this. i am very good at piano, enough to accompany a church choir. my worst failure so far was when my classmates played piano for me after practice hours to see how i liked it. i was speechless not in a good way - i couldn't tell them i genuinely liked it i really wanted to make them happy but i had a mental block or something. also, this happened when somebody played carillon (bells) for me. i didn't congratulate them properly. i was not genuine like carnegie told us to be.

help me please what do i need to do to get with it. i want sincerely to fix this so help me Alizée.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
you know a famous man named Carnegie I think wrote a book about winning over people.

the one thing that repeated over and over again is "be genuinely interested in other people".

most of my classmates are women this semester because of coincidence, and i am fall off my chair stunned by how well they do this even though i know for a fact they don't care less

i am not interested in heavy metal music, rock, sports on TV, going out friday nights to get drunk, beer pong, going to cancun for spring break, seeing the nascar 5000 on TV, whatever. my friends are.

in my Alizée confession it says my personality was altered and my life thrown upside down by the works of one girl. i made it a life goal to give back to the world the kindness and love Alizée has given to me.

friendship is a give and take it seems. i have made some improvements but i need to learn how to do this. i am very good at piano, enough to accompany a church choir. my worst failure so far was when my classmates played piano for me after practice hours to see how i liked it. i was speechless not in a good way - i couldn't tell them i genuinely liked it i really wanted to make them happy but i had a mental block or something. also, this happened when somebody played carillon (bells) for me. i didn't congratulate them properly. i was not genuine like carnegie told us to be.

help me please what do i need to do to get with it. i want sincerely to fix this so help me Alizée.

Next year come to my beach It kickass, anyone that wanna come to tampico next year, u all have a place to stay at
Old 04-29-2007, 11:06 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

no i am not gay not in the least. but then it is kinda insulting how someone knows so little about the world
Old 04-29-2007, 11:14 PM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Just read the guy's comment again. I think I missed the most important part of it:
Quote:
So.......... Are you?
RadioactiveMan is right.
If you don't think so, read it again.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:39 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
RMJ said that it is not an outsiders' viewpoint.
whoops-a-doodle, i mean, i agree with RMJ

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-30-2007, 12:26 AM

Machzero is on a distinguished road

I started liking Alizee cause her sexuallity in the videos. Then I heard her voice and it swept me off my feet...so soothing, it's easy on the ears. Not scratchy or screaming like other female pop artist. As for the music, it's catchy and has a good beat. All these things make a good combination. Now that said, does that make me sound gay?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post

I'd say you were very genuine, but sometimes you can be too genuine, lol. How you reacted was how you felt. But I take it that you mean you wanted to act genuinely impressed. Which in that case, you may need to become a better bs'r, but I still think that, that shouldn't break a friendship. Tell me, did you have an interest in these other things before Lili, or did you at least do them at times with your "friends"? Because maybe they only saw you as someone to go do those things with, but once you stopped, your relevance to them was drastically lowered.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

GC. I am in almost the exact same boat as you, my friend. Tu as un mp

I like Alizée. I'm straight.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-30-2007, 07:18 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Smile I Think Alizee Has Made Me More Human

I grew up listening to Punk Rock. These days I've branched out so far from that spectrum of music that I'll give anything a try for a different sound. I've had girl friends turn me onto their fav songs/music, and I must say, that even so-called music that was liked by gays or played in gay dance clubs could appeal to me if it sounded good.

I saw Cocteau Twins live in concert in the 90s, and I was surprised how many people were gay. But, it didn't change my listening to the music.

It's interesting to see that this French person just wanted to know if Alizee fans were gay in USA.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:42 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
I'd say you were very genuine, but sometimes you can be too genuine, lol. How you reacted was how you felt. But I take it that you mean you wanted to act genuinely impressed. Which in that case, you may need to become a better bs'r, but I still think that, that shouldn't break a friendship. Tell me, did you have an interest in these other things before Lili, or did you at least do them at times with your "friends"? Because maybe they only saw you as someone to go do those things with, but once you stopped, your relevance to them was drastically lowered.
thank you both - rwd716 and SupaKrupa.

I was never interested in these things. I guessed that if I want to get to know my classmates beyond a superficial friendship, I need to go out and have fun their way or at least go to parties with them to know them more. However I've told you many many of my classmates go to parties to drink a lot of beer and watch sports on TV. I have never been interested in these things my whole life. now what should I do rwd716?