Orange 0 0%
T-mobile 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
first of all do you want to know my number with that second i own a samsung that is like two years old don't know why i don't get a new one, though it works pretty well i really don't have a preference though.
samsung which model you are using?
Old 07-23-2007, 10:38 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

A problem with the poll is that it has both carriers and hardware manufacturers. For example, what if I have a T-Mobile plan on a Samsung phone?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
A problem with the poll is that it has both carriers and hardware manufacturers. For example, what if I have a T-Mobile plan on a Samsung phone?
T-Mobile is a mobile network operator, It is a subsidiary of Telekom and belongs to the FreeMove alliance.

it is a is a group of mobile phones which is corporate of subsidiaries..... that operate GSM and UMTS networks.

T-Mobile has 101 million subscribers, making it the world's sixth largest mobile phone service provider by subscribers and the third largest multinational after the United Kingdom's Vodafone and Spain's Telefonica.

it a subsidiaries of many phones and it is linked to many mobile companies not only to the samsung, it is also linked to nokia and other phones... so i have included in the poll to see how many of them are using t-moblie network with combination of other mobiles.....
Old 07-23-2007, 12:03 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
T-Mobile is a mobile network operator, It is a subsidiary of Telekom and belongs to the FreeMove alliance.

it is a is a group of mobile phones which is corporate of subsidiaries..... that operate GSM and UMTS networks.

T-Mobile has 101 million subscribers, making it the world's sixth largest mobile phone service provider by subscribers and the third largest multinational after the United Kingdom's Vodafone and Spain's Telefonica.

it a subsidiaries of many phones and it is linked to many mobile companies not only to the samsung, it is also linked to nokia and other phones... so i have included in the poll to see how many of them are using t-moblie network with combination of other mobiles.....
No, I understand that completely. The problem with the poll is that you have both phone manufacturers and network operators (carriers) in your poll. Somebody who uses their phone must always have a carrier too, and if I have a, say, Samsung phone under T-Mobile, as I said before, I can only choose one of those in the poll.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
No, I understand that completely. The problem with the poll is that you have both phone manufacturers and network operators (carriers) in your poll. Somebody who uses their phone must always have a carrier too, and if I have a, say, Samsung phone under T-Mobile, as I said before, I can only choose one of those in the poll.
yeah you are right espire, i have forget to click the multi choice option(check box) during the creating of a new thread... so i found out when i submitted the thread! so there is no more aleration in this thread, only one option could be selected!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:00 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road
Default What's your cell phone ?

So guys which cell phones you use and can't live without them even for a minute ? Post their pics here with a little detail(if you wish to)..
Old 11-29-2010, 02:17 AM
Merci Alizée

Nokia 5320 Express music.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:26 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Nokia 2690 for now
Old 11-29-2010, 03:31 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Motorola DynaTAC 8000X. Get with it.