Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 02:20 PM

LiliFan788 is on a distinguished road

I've never tried weed, or any illegal drug for that matter, and I never will.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:15 PM

Poguezilla is on a distinguished road

Gives you female like tits....I guess you could sit around and play with them since you will never get a woman.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:23 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

No, it doesn't.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

LOL I just love the rumors that fly around marijuana. It's gorgeous in a twisted way, and as far as I can tell no one's really responsible for it all -- the prohibition has obtained its own momentum, and acts to justify itself, however absurdly. When I was a kid, it was "stepping stone to harder drugs." Now, it's things like permanent memory loss or men growing mammaries. All BS, of course.

I smoked pot for a number of years. I no longer do, because of something that it really and truly does, that isn't a ridiculous false rumor: while I'm high on it (not afterwards, and not permanently), it torpedoes my verbal ability. I'm a writer. I don't like losing command of the language. But the effect doesn't last after the drug wears off, and it did me no permanent damage of any kind that I can discover.

Now, putting smoke of any kind in your lungs is ill-advised, true. And, in equal quantities, pot smoke is probably about as bad for you as tobacco smoke, and if anyone smoked anything like one-tenth as much pot in a day as your typical addicted cigarette smoker, that would be a real concern.

As it is, pot isn't necessarily good for you or anything to recommend, but it's not nearly as bad as either tobacco or alcohol, both of which are legal. The fact that a drug is illegal means only that it got on someone's paranoid banish list, and wasn't popular enough that banning it would be politically unpopular more so than not. It has nothing to do with how bad it is, medically speaking.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-02-2008, 06:30 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

Drugs are just plain stupid. People really have to be insecure to try them. Surely people who take drugs can find something worthwhile, and health respecting that can put a smile on there face!? The only "drugs" I ever use are Caffeine Tablets & Alcohol. Firstly there both legal, and secondly I drink alcohol mildly unless its a special occassion, to which it has no genuine affect on my health.
Get a grip people!!
Old 03-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

I have never tried it and I will never do it..Lili is good enough for me!
Closed Thread