Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-03-2009, 12:51 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har). Here's the Ticketmaster link, but they're only accepting Banamex credit cards for now: http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event...minorcatid=824
oh yeah,

is pre-sale in this moment...

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 03-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har).
Old 03-03-2009, 01:31 AM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

I hope such high price tickets would not drive away her only fans left. I think Mexican fans deserve a free concert.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Hehe... I don't know man. This seems like it's going to be too small to be worth a trip. From what I have gathered at the mexican forums, it looks like members from the mexican fan clubs that are able to go will only be there just for her performance, nothing more. They will most likely just go home afterwards, so they're not planning on sticking around. Not even for a night. And it makes sense, they are just trying to save money, considering how expensive the tickets are.

I personally would just rather wait untill she goes back to mexico with another full album ready to go
I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff.

-B

Alizee is my Constant

Last edited by LL Cool B; 03-03-2009 at 06:19 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post
I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff.

-B

yeah i feel the same way man on both opinions. Yeah i heard crap loads of stuff happening to Americans in Mexico city, on the news i heard warning students not to go to cancoon for spring brake.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Arrow Need Banamex and a Whole Lotta Luck

Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder , death , kill-kill ,...aahhh, nice color article about Alizee coming to town ! All thrown in the same news column. If it's Lili-safe, it should be fine if we stay together. And yes, small venue performance rocks. But then, there's that Banamex card issue...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder , death , kill-kill ,...aahhh,
well I'm in now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
But then, there's that Banamex card issue...
that is the least of your worries at this point I would think

Old 03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization .
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:04 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

can't live your life in fear if you can get a ticket to this event I would suggest going as you were lucky enough to get said ticket (good luck to all who try )

Old 03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization .
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.

you don't know that...... canadian XD lol

well, as edgar said, aguascalientes isn't the worst state in mexico, is small and there's nothing special on it, but in 18 april will be alizee in concert,

I can't belive it

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....