Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 03-18-2012, 02:54 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Well at least if her next album fails, she has a possible career as a human billboard.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:25 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well at least if her next album fails, she has a possible career as a human billboard.
Geez, not much consolation there lol.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:39 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

What is the difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people? Tattooed people do not not care if you are non-tattooed.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:40 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Haha, it was a joke, don't take it so seriously!
Old 03-18-2012, 03:53 PM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

I thought about getting an Alizee tattoo over the last few years but have decided not to get one. This is because [like Alizee just said on Twitter] there are 2 Alizees, the real Alizee and the one that everyone makes her out to be. Unfortunately, I like the second one, the one that doesn't or never did really exist. If Alizee was really like the image that Mylene personified then I would have definitely got a Tattoo to exault her.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:23 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
What is the difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people? Tattooed people do not not care if you are non-tattooed.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I never had any urge to get a tatoo. You couldn't pay me enough money to get one. But I would get one of Alizee if she would promise not to get any more. Now back to reality. I'm not sure why this bothers me as much as it does and it does bother me a tremendous amount, but some of the possible reasons are,

The fact that she will probably get more to show off at that tatoo event next year.

The fact that just about none of them are artisticly pleasing. Someone posted in one of these threads a picture of a beautiful young woman with tatoos all over her body. I don't think she should have done it, but it looked great. It was very well done. But Alizee's are a smorgasbord of tatoos. Most of which dont look good. If she looked like the south end of a north bound hippopotumus, it wouldn't matter, but she doesn't and it does.

Of course most of her tatoos weren't chosen for their artistic merit, they had meaning to them, but I think she could have chosen better looking images of the things she wanted them to represent. I think the Tinkerbell one would have looked better if it wasn't so large.

One thing I can't figure out about the one of Annily is if I remember right she got it so it would remind her of her daughter when ever they were apart. But if she holds her arm up to look at it, Annily would be upside down! Why is that? It's possible she may have wanted it to look as if she was cradling her in her arm, but if you take a look at your own arm and picture how she looks at it, she has to hold it in somewhat of an awkward manner. It would have been so much easier for her to view it if she had it the other way around.

The fact that there is nobody around her to talk any sense into this girl bothers me too.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-19-2012 at 04:16 PM..
Old 03-19-2012, 10:46 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Let's face it, Alizee is not the perfect little girl we want her to be. She had that gecko tattoo on her ankle since she was a teenager. We have seen her in street clothes with her boxers at her waist and her jeans at her hips. I am only surprised she does not smoke.

She is taking a huge risk with more tattoos. If her last two albums went gold or platinum we may not care how many tattoos she has on her body. But since both albums burned out quickly all we have left is her. I think many of us are beginning to revert to her Lolita days until her next album comes out. And I believe this next album will either make or break her as a recording artist.

I feel for her right now. She has a beautiful voice but she cannot seem to find her niche. She is in love with the 60's but seems to use people like Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick as her muse. I personally like her slow songs like Idealizer and would love it if she recorded songs you would hear in a smokey coffee house or some hideaway bar. Just her accompanied by an acoustic guitar, big bass, a piano and drums.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:42 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I feel for her right now. She has a beautiful voice but she cannot seem to find her niche. She is in love with the 60's but seems to use people like Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick as her muse. I personally like her slow songs like Idealizer and would love it if she recorded songs you would hear in a smokey coffee house or some hideaway bar. Just her accompanied by an acoustic guitar, big bass, a piano and drums.
I wish she would so smaller clubs, but she has demonstrated that she wishes to do only larger venues (I could speculate as to why, but that's all it would be).
Old 03-20-2012, 12:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Let's face it, Alizee is not the perfect little girl we want her to be. She had that gecko tattoo on her ankle since she was a teenager. We have seen her in street clothes with her boxers at her waist and her jeans at her hips. I am only surprised she does not smoke.

This isn't exactly your typical conservative school girl hairstyle either, or maybe it is nowadays.

If Alizee was having the type of success that Mylene Farmer has had over the years. I think it would be point less to be discussing her tatoos except for maybe registering the fact that I think some people here feel it is such a shame to see her getting tatoos on that very beautiful body. But if she was successful, hey, it wouldn't matter. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

But she has not had any real success inside of France since 2004 and I think that's something a music company like Sony looks at very closely. Now if you were the head of some record company and you were told some singer who hasn't had a hit in 8 years, wants to see you about having you help produce a new album, you might very well say, tell them we'll call them back in a couple of months when things slow down. But what if it was the beautiful Alizee who wanted to see you? What man (hoping it's a man) in his right mind would say no to that? Once she has her foot in the door, who do you think could say no to her? It might be a sad state of affairs for other singers, but that's probably reality.

My point is recent success is so important to a company like Sony. They want to promote people who are already popular in the public's eye and except for the MP issue, she really isn't. But she has the type of beauty that can open doors that might not otherwise be open to her and I think there are other doors that could open for her in the entertainment industry for the same reason. So "if" she want's to continue her career and I'm not all that sure that she does, why does she keeps keep chipping away at what at the moment is her biggest asset?

In what I said above, I was just using the name Sony as an example. I'm not trying to say that's what happened but it's what could happen.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-20-2012 at 12:56 PM..