Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks Aaron. It was a very good game though. Came down to Brady made a wrong shoulder pass to Welker that he couldn't hold on to and Manning made a terrific long pass that was the key to their last touchdown drive.Bottom line; the better team won.

As big a fan as I am, it would have meant more to me if I hadn't botched that video of Alizee.
True true. But Scruff, that wasa great video you took, and not even 1080p can catch all her beauty!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
True true. But Scruff, that wasa great video you took, and not even 1080p can catch all her beauty!
Really? have you seen her in real life?

Old 02-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Really? have you seen her in real life?
My point exactly!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
My point exactly!
Well if you haven't seen her in real life, how do you know that 1080p can't capture her beauty?... because... technically, you haven't seen it yet!

Old 02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Well if you haven't seen her in real life, how do you know that 1080p can't capture her beauty?... because... technically, you haven't seen it yet!
Because Alizée in real life isn't 1080p. She's actual size. ;D
Old 02-06-2012, 04:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I went to the Ecole de danse today and Madam Mufraggi had a complete change of attitude. Saturday she was willing to show me all around and I don't think she would have minded me taking pictures either, but there were a bunch of young students there, so I said I thought it would be better to come back on Tuesday. As I mentioned she suggested today at 10:30, her cleaning day, so we agreed on that.

Well like I said when I showed up she had a completely different attitude. She said she had talked to some freinds about it and apparently they had given her some type of poison pill attitude towards us.

She mentioned that they said if I even took just one picture, it would be all over face book and Youtube. Is that really a problem? There woudl be no students involved. It might give her some good publicity. She also mentioned if that happened, that all kinds of visitors would be showing up. Now that very well might have been the case back in 2003, but not today. In fact, I've talked to a few local people here about whether Alizee is still a big celebrity here or not. They all said no. Years ago she was, but not any more.

One guy mentioned that she was now big in SouthAmerica, which I guess he mistook for Mexico. Another woman said she is big in Japan right now. They obviously have no idea what she is doing. There would be no stampede of visitors to her door.

She also mentioned how our cultures are different. She said a lot of celebrities in France take vacation in northern Corsica and it's the French way that people don't bother these stars in their private time and what I proposed to do would be invading her, Alizee's and their student's privacy. That I could understand.

Well from the outset a few weeks ago, we had mentioned to her that we didn't want to do anything that didn't meet the approval of her, Alizee,or her students or anyone else connected with this.

But I think what happened is she didn't take this seriously. Didn't think it would really come about. Then after I showed up on her door step, she finally realized we were serious so after I left, she talked to some freinds and didn't like what she heard.
I think we tried to go about it in the best way possible. We politely asked by e-mail. If she had a problem, all she had to do was say no.

So I politely as I could explained to her that we tried communicating by e mail with her to specificaly find out if there would be any kind of problem. But I told her I understood how she "now" feels and thanked her for her time.

So what else can go wrong for me on this trip?

EDIT:
By the way, at Les Enfoires, Alizee looked stunningly beautiful up close. That was a beautiful outfit for her when she was in the stands. 1080i couldn't do her justice.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-06-2012 at 05:07 PM..
Old 02-06-2012, 06:37 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I went to the Ecole de danse today and Madam Mufraggi had a complete change of attitude...
She mentioned that they said if I even took just one picture, it would be all over face book and Youtube. Is that really a problem?
Must I have to say that this is not surprising me?
Let's think of an US dance school in which , I don't know, Beyoncé learn to dance. The first thing you will found in the hall would be a photo of her.
Now, the Alizee corsican dance school.
No mention of her on the website. No mention of her at the place. And an iron will of things staying this way.

Different cultures, you said?

Old 02-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

That's dissapointing news Scruffy.. best just enjoy the rest of your time in Lilly Town then and check out some of those places such as the Iles Sanguinaires, snow or no snow.

Btw did you atleast get to check out the dance school without taking any photo's?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-06-2012, 07:10 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Like you said after talking to some people her attitude changed?

And what happened this summer when Alizée put her support behind a certain small boy? Yep a couple of whiny and JEALOUS women started all kinds of trouble for the charity and the family.

It's sad that a few can ruin it for everyone around them.

I understand her change, you're only there for a few days she has to live and deal with these difficult people everyday. Her mistake was telling her friends and family that a fan of Alizée was coming to visit her studio.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM

I am so sorry you had to go through that Scruff. Her mind got poisoned against you via rumors from her friends and being stereotyped as someone that wants to get into her private life. You did everything right so don't feel bad. It is sad she told her friends...why oh why did she have to tell them! Oh well, at least now we know that anyone associated with Alizée hate people that "try to get into their private life" so we can stray away from them. And it would have been such a treat for you :'( Sorry it turned out like that, enjoy the rest of your trip.