Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-17-2012, 06:09 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

I see why you are worried but I simply don't think that this tattoo has anything to do with her safety.
100% agree with that.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

My theory is that dancer boy is actually dating Pokora which is covered up by us not knowing the whereabouts of dancer boy and Pokora due to Alizée hanging out with dancer boy in undisclosed locations in pictures. I also thi...

Woops, wrong thread!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Someone pointed out that she started wearing the bracelet before the attack at that school. I myself had pointed that out in AF. I said she started wearing the bracelet about 2 weeks before that attack, but I never said her wearing the bracelet out of concerns for her safety was her only reason for wearing it and I never said it was "the" reason for wearing it, what I was trying to say is that even though there was some other reason for her wearing it in the begining, there is the possibility that her concern for their safety, "may" have given her an extra reason for wearing it now.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I know this isn't directed to me in person but do you really think people over at AF would care less about her just because they don't agree with you? No offence but really?

As far as the statement I said about the people at AF not caring about her, the only way to describe what I said is it was completely stupid, totaly ignorant on my part. Something I said in the heat of debate when I didn't take time to think about it. It's something I've done before and something I'm sure I will probably do again and I do apologize for it.

But one thing that bothers me about AF is there are too many f.u's in that forum. There's no reason for that and it should not be put up with. We used to have a lot of that in here and I was and on occassion still am one of the worst offenders, but I don't want it to be that way. Because of what we've done in here, I think this is a much better forum because of it.

On many topics, I try and think outside the box. I present some very controversial views that are often the subject of deep debate and we all feel very passionate about the subject matter at hand; Alizée. I will continue to do so and I hope I will do better, when things get heated, to keep my quick responses in check and I hope others can learn from my mistakes.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-17-2012 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

You're all good Scruff. We all get heated and say stuff we don't even know why we're saying. And although they do care about Alizée over at AF (some CARE way too much ), there is a lot of profanity because of how it is accepted in Europe as not really that offensive.

In the end, Alizée is awesome.

[/QUOTE]

Don't know what this picture means or has to do with anything haha.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

^ I need to save that as a reaction pic... or someone could resize and make the background transparent to use as a smiley.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée