Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-19-2013, 10:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

After my update, I did a little more research. The place in L.A. that MM mentioned looks promising, so I sent them a couple of cds. I mentioned too that Alizee has plans to perform in Mexico in the near future (at least I hope she does) and to it would be fairly easy for her to stop in L.A. either before or after.

Their schedule looks pretty well booked up which isn't a good thing, but I'm sure there are cancellations from time to time, or maybe she could schedule a show next year.

I think what we really need to happen is in our efforts is to stumble across an American or Canadian version of Nikos.

I did just a little bit of research in N.Y. and I didn't see anything promising, but I have some more looking to do.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:43 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the State of New York. FIAF's mission is to create and offer New Yorkers innovative and unique programs in education and the arts that explore the evolving diversity and richness of French cultures. FIAF seeks to generate new ideas and promote cross cultural dialogue through partnerships and new platforms of expression.
http://www.fiaf.org/about/index.shtml

Venue itself:
It won't let us go directly to the rentals page. Instead, follow the link above and hit "Rentals"

By the way, Sony BMG is listed as a client.
l

Last edited by Rev; 07-19-2013 at 11:53 PM..
Old 08-04-2013, 02:36 AM

I recieved the following letter from the Canadian Broadcasting Company. I had written letters to two different offices of the CBC. One was in Quebec province and this one was in Toronto. I had recieved an e-mail from the office in Quebec saying I should send her cds to their library at their offices, which I did last week. This letter from Toronto suggested I send her music to two different locations, which I will do this week.
Now it sounds like this is mostly for up and coming artists, but I think it will also apply to any singer who's album they may not have heard before and I feel such may be the case with Alizee's 5 album.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 08-04-2013, 04:09 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I would love to see her do a tour in Quebec. That letter from the CBC looks promising.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:31 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Nice work, Dave! I hope something positive comes of your hard work and efforts on Alizée's behalf.
Stephen
Old 08-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Scruffy I really admire your passion for promoting Alizée in the USA.. if it gives you a sense of purpose I don't see any harm in it.. just don't get your hopes up too high.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-10-2013, 09:42 AM

With the fact that the dancing with the stars thing will probably happen next month, that makes the chances of her being able to go to that event in NY slim to none which is unfortunate. We see her appear in Les Enfoires year after year and it seems to do nothing for her career, except when there were the rumors of a relationship with MP.

I think there was so much potential for things to happen for her if she came to America.

But at least this DWTS show will at least keep her career going at a time when she has not much going for her.

I did some more research and found another contact at Sony and posted them a letter which I also did to another contact that I had e-mailed, but I think this will be the last of it as far as the show in New York because it's probably already too late for them to make changes at this point.

This week I hope to send out those CDs to the two members of the CBC that the other gentleman had mentioned.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:18 PM

I wanted to do some promotional work for the song Dear Darlin. I was going to add it to this thread, but I also wanted to change the title of the thread because the one I gave it was over the top sort of speak, so I edited it and changed the title, but it still shows the original title, so I'll just start a new one with Dear Darlin in the title.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-24-2013 at 08:07 PM..