Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibir View Post
Oh my.. is it actually Jessica? Looks like someone beat me to emailing you. I hope you'll stick around and continue to post here.

By the way, you're very beautiful.

Hey Jessica,
Mibir and I spent hours developing the perfect letter to send you, but it seems the others beat us to it. Welcome to the site, it's awsome to have you here! I guess we will get working on a new letter as soon as we can. Just as a heads-up, you have a mountain of praise and gratitude headed your way, be prepared.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

OMG I can't believe you joined our humble site! Welcome!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:17 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

For the record I was only being friendly, not trying to flirt. Why, mostly because I have seen how cute a couple she makes with her chéri.

I also hope that I wasn't out of place by saying 'milles bisous a toi', which I use all the time with French friends and took to be similar to our hugging here in Canada/USA. If I am wrong my apologies, and I will be talking with my French exgirlfriends who never stopped me from saying it, or even from 'faire la bise' with other girls. Kissing other girls would have been a big problem though (for those of you who are confused, there is a difference between an acceptable greeting kiss, and a romantic kiss).
Old 11-21-2006, 05:21 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
I also hope that I wasn't out of place by saying 'milles bisous a toi', which I use all the time with French friends and took to be similar to our hugging here in Canada/USA. If I am wrong my apologies
Don't worry, nothing weird

Jessica, looks like you're a star for the second time La bonne étoile......
Old 11-21-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
For the record I was only being friendly, not trying to flirt. Why, mostly because I have seen how cute a couple she makes with her chéri.

I also hope that I wasn't out of place by saying 'milles bisous a toi', which I use all the time with French friends and took to be similar to our hugging here in Canada/USA. If I am wrong my apologies, and I will be talking with my French exgirlfriends who never stopped me from saying it, or even from 'faire la bise' with other girls. Kissing other girls would have been a big problem though (for those of you who are confused, there is a difference between an acceptable greeting kiss, and a romantic kiss).
I was just joking around
Old 11-21-2006, 05:33 PM

maareek is on a distinguished road

Welcome again, Jessica. I actually jumped when I saw you had joined here, which is hard to do since I generally don't get too involved with things online. But having you here to include in our discussions, etc, is something quite special as you've already done something all of us here would like to do. It kinda felt like an early Christmas present seeing that you have joined, I hope we don't heap too much on you, we're just very, very happy to have someone here who has had such an intimate meeting with Alizée, on top of being such a huge fan.

OK, enough ass kissing for now.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:37 PM
I am broken!

Quentin is on a distinguished road

jezz guys, you are going to scare the poor girl away :-) Its good to see die hard fans, well-- still fans! I've always loved her music, but not really into her personally, donno why :\
Old 11-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Faithful Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
jezz guys, you are going to scare the poor girl away :-) Its good to see die hard fans, well-- still fans! I've always loved her music, but not really into her personally, donno why :\
I'm going to assume that you're joking and continue on my merry way. If not, well, better not to think about it, it won't be pretty.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Faithful Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeclochette View Post
I study actually advertising at the university (third year) to be later manager in advertising or in the TV world !
I have to take some introductory advertising classes in the spring, how have they been going for you so far?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:35 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
Don't worry, nothing weird
Thanks aFrenchie, I hoped that it wasn't going to be too much of a problem because it isn't here, but having never been to France and knowing it is usually used between friends, I wasn't sure if it would be viewed as friendly or just rude. Outside of forums though I am too shy to ever 'faire la bise' or to offer 'bisous' to anybody except good friends. (Well 'faire la bise' is reserved to French friends, English ones just don't get that custom. )