Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-25-2020, 12:58 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I think second place would go hands down to this performance in Spain "if" not for the resolution. The videos on Youtube seem to have come from a vhs tape recording. I tried contacting the Tv station that aired this "Canal 2" to try and get a good quality video, but they had changed ownership at some point making it mission impossible.

I think she looked spectacular in the setting, the outfit and with what ever were the special effects in the first video. I'm not sure if it was flames or liquid nitrogen.

[url
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s37GQ4LTCw[/url]
Thank you for posting this Scruffy, I haven't seen it yet!

She looks absolutely angelic in that video, shame there isn't any high resolution version.

Still though, wonderful for what it is.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Thank you for posting this Scruffy, I haven't seen it yet!

She looks absolutely angelic in that video, shame there isn't any high resolution version.

Still though, wonderful for what it is.
You're welcome Kajue. Maybe someday we'll get a new member from Spain who can help us out?

In the meantime......

Old 06-25-2020, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I believe Alizee has been to NYC at least twice. I think she also has been to L.A.
She’s also been to Florida (Disney World)
Old 06-25-2020, 07:42 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
She’s also been to Florida (Disney World)
Are you certain that was Disney Florida? There are pictures of her at Disney but I was under the impression it was Disneyland Paris. Just asking out of curiosity.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Are you certain that was Disney Florida? There are pictures of her at Disney but I was under the it was Disneyland Paris. Just asking out of curiosity.
Yes, she was in Orlando. Here is Annily--this was taken at Universal Studios, and I believe that it is the one in Florida, though it may have been elsewhere. I am not sure of the year.

This article talks about a trip they made, but it may have been at a different time from when this photo was taken,. The article is somewhat confusing because it also mentions Universal Studios in Hollywood. Either way, she was definitely at Disney World in Orlando at some point, anyway!

Annily FL.jpg

https://www.purepeople.com/article/a...aser_a156064/1

Here is a translation:

Alizée, her tattoo dedicated to Jérémy Chatelain: '' I have it removed by laser ''

On March 6, 7 and 8, 2015, the Mondial du tattoo will be held in Paris at the Grande Halle de la Villette. On this occasion, the singer Alizée - a great lover of this art , as the viewers of Dance with the stars 4 could discover - agreed to answer questions from our colleagues from Paris , she who has already spent more than twenty times under the needle of a dermographer !
It is through her tattoos that the girlfriend of Grégoire Lyonnet notably returned modestly to her sentimental past, thus evoking her ex-husband Jérémy Chatelain. " I regret having tattooed the name of the father of my daughter [Annily, almost 10 years old, note] , in Hebrew, and from which I am separated . He is very small, and I am having him removed by laser. It works pretty well because it is black, a color that is easier to remove ... but it hurts extremely , "she said.
On the other hand, if there is a tattoo that Alizée is not about to have removed, it is the one that represents her adored little princess. " My favorite is the one in the shape of a manga character on the inside of the forearm, which very faithfully represents my daughter when she was 3 years old. I asked a fashion blogger, Tokyobanhbao , to draw her as she did for her. And it was Tin-Tin who tattooed her for me , "she said before saying more about her meeting with the most famous of French tattoo artists, when she wanted to get an impressive Tinkerbell tattoo on his back in 2006: "Tin-Tin greeted me a little coldly, and even started to grumble when he saw the pattern he imagined very small. He was blowing, but immediately changed his mind when I took the drawing out to him, on an A4 sheet. He said, 'So there you can sit! If you do that, respect! "

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet, in love as on the first day after the intense Dance with the Stars 2015 tour, are currently on vacation in the United States with little Annily. They notably went to Disney World Park in Orlando (Florida) on March 3, before making a detour through Universal studios in Hollywood yesterday March 5. His new tattoo as well as that of Gregory, is "one love" ... no first name to change in case of ...!

March 06, 2015 - 11:01 am

Last edited by Bamagirl; 06-25-2020 at 09:39 PM..
Old 06-25-2020, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Yes, she was in Orlando. Here is Annily--this was taken at Universal Studios, and I believe that it is the one in Florida, though it may have been elsewhere. I am not sure of the year.

This article talks about a trip they made, but it may have been at a different time from when this photo was taken,. The article is somewhat confusing because it also mentions Universal Studios in Hollywood. Either way, she was definitely at Disney World in Orlando at some point, anyway!

Attachment 3063

March 06, 2015 - 11:01 am
Following this type of thing has been like fuzzy math for me. I don't follow things like this as much as I follow her career. Trying to figure out when she visited where is a tough thing. I'm sure it's in our forum somewhere, but I find it tough searching through it.

They have visited Florida. They have visited California a couple of times I believe, but when I'm not sure. One thing that makes it tougher is years ago, members here used to upload pictures to Image shack and share it to the forum through them. This was free, then one day they decided people had to pay for those services so many pictures posted in the forum were lost.

The article said they went from Disney in Florida to Universal in California when there was I believe a Universal in Florida. That could very well be. I think this trip was mainly for Annily's enjoyment and if she wanted to see the Universal in California instead of the one in Florida, well California, here we come.

That is one of my favorite pictures of Annily though
Old 06-25-2020, 10:32 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks Bamagirl for the clarification and additional info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Following this type of thing has been like fuzzy math for me. I don't follow things like this as much as I follow her career. Trying to figure out when she visited where is a tough thing. I'm sure it's in our forum somewhere, but I find it tough searching through it.
I've been thinking of how one could try to create some sort of online calendar that can be regularly updated and displays as much info as possible over the past ~20 years in regards to Alizée's career.
Of course there is the Alizée Bible, blogs etc. But I'm more so thinking of a visual guide that displays the history in a more smooth lined way. I don't know what sort of software or application could be used for this, possibly something like Excel, perhaps there's a Google application that could do this sort of thing?
In theory, when you open up the calendar you see a brief overview of the 20+ years, then when you zoom in on specific years/months it gets more detailed down to each day. Most days would probably be empty, of course, but for every month there'd be a at least a handful of days on average with some sort of info about an event, performance, anniversary etc.
If anyone has any ideas for how such a calendar could be made, or if there exists one already, be sure to put it in this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One thing that makes it tougher is years ago, members here used to upload pictures to Image shack and share it to the forum through them. This was free, then one day they decided people had to pay for those services so many pictures posted in the forum were lost.
This is so unfortunate, going through old threads and seeing how many pictures have been removed is like walking through a ghost town.
I wonder how many pictures of Alizée are lost forever or at least not publicly available that once were? Is it 3%? 10%? 50%?! Who knows. Hopefully services like Imgur don't also become restricted in the same way.
Old 06-26-2020, 12:34 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

I've been thinking of how one could try to create some sort of online calendar that can be regularly updated and displays as much info as possible over the past ~20 years in regards to Alizée's career.
Of course there is the Alizée Bible, blogs etc. But I'm more so thinking of a visual guide that displays the history in a more smooth lined way. I don't know what sort of software or application could be used for this, possibly something like Excel, perhaps there's a Google application that could do this sort of thing?
In theory, when you open up the calendar you see a brief overview of the 20+ years, then when you zoom in on specific years/months it gets more detailed down to each day. Most days would probably be empty, of course, but for every month there'd be a at least a handful of days on average with some sort of info about an event, performance, anniversary etc.
If anyone has any ideas for how such a calendar could be made, or if there exists one already, be sure to put it in this thread!

This is so unfortunate, going through old threads and seeing how many pictures have been removed is like walking through a ghost town.
I wonder how many pictures of Alizée are lost forever or at least not publicly available that once were? Is it 3%? 10%? 50%?! Who knows. Hopefully services like Imgur don't also become restricted in the same way.
This is a good idea Ben, having a data base, or maybe a Google drive folder of some sort of videos and photos of Alizée throughout here career, which is organized by date/time/and era.

It should really be a community project of this Forum.

As this forum keeps teaching me, there's always an Alizée picture/video I've never seen before.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Ray4AJ did a great job in creating a calendar section of this forum where you can look to see what happened on certain dates. It's something we don't use enough. I found this post for 11 March of 2015 when that post said that Alizee visited Disney in Florida

As Scruffydog mentioned, many Imageshack pictures disappeared years ago when they decided to charge money for their file sharing services, most of these Instagram posts may disappear someday unless someone downloads the images.

http://www.instagram.com/p/0GfTK6tocA/
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/cale...th=3&year=2015
Alizee collage5.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 06-26-2020 at 12:30 PM..
Old 06-26-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Ray4AJ did a great job in creating a calendar section of this forum where you can look to see what happened on certain dates. It's something we don't use enough. I found this post for 11 March of 2015 when that post said that Alizee visited Disney in Florida

https://www.instagram.com/p/0GfTK6tocA/
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/cale...th=3&year=2015

As Scruffydog mentioned, many Imageshack pictures disappeared years ago when they decided to charge money for their file sharing services, most of these Instagram posts may disappear someday unless someone downloads the images.
Ray did do a great job with the calendar section and it's obvious he put a lot of work into it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-26-2020 at 12:12 PM..