Old 08-27-2012, 05:13 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

well... dont think they will rework it, cause its not their music

Old 08-27-2012, 08:11 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
They don't need to change the music, they just need to sync the individual tracks together properly. It is so easy to do. The producer is either lazy, drunk or deaf.

I don't think the final mix is all that great either but that's a personal thing. Timing errors are a different matter though. That is just down to poor editing.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:22 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Within the next few days also coming some other interesting and exclusive stuff related to the single. ( source: me ! )
Quote:
Radio promotion along with the music video release on early September!
2012-08-28
Just when I said it’s been silent day… well, from a reliable source we received information telling that the radio promotion of “A cause de l’automne” starts on early September. Also the music video has been finished and it’s ready for the release at the very same time. So, the long wait is almost over now!
The sad news is, the album might have been delayed until November… This is not 100% sure yet, so we have to wait for more information about it. Unfortunately delay was expected, as the single promotion has been slightly delayed also. But the album should nevertheless come out this fall.
If everything goes fine, we should get to see some beautiful scenery of Corsica with our favorite Girl as early as the next week.
Stay tuned
^ All of the news are according to RMJ
Old 08-28-2012, 12:52 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

well, I hope album will come out in the, for now, official date - 1. october
Old 08-28-2012, 06:56 PM

neo-m is on a distinguished road

Today is 28/08/2012 . Or i am wrong
Old 08-28-2012, 07:40 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

It's the date of the article , not related to alizee's stuff And things
Old 08-28-2012, 08:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
They don't need to change the music, they just need to sync the individual tracks together properly. It is so easy to do. The producer is either lazy, drunk or deaf.

I don't think the final mix is all that great either but that's a personal thing. Timing errors are a different matter though. That is just down to poor editing.
Well even if they don't own it, they are paying for the rights to use it and that price I would think would consist of an upfront fee plus a commission based on how many cds are sold. If this is the way things are worked and I'm just guessing at that at this point, I would think there would also be a bonus if the cd reaches a certain sales level. That gives the writer added incentive, to put out their best stuff.

Resyncing this song, I'm afraid wont do it enough good. The beginning is just to dull and lasts for too long. I'm sure what will happen is when this song is played on the radio, with people especially in their cars will soon lose interest in it and it will not sell. Which is a shame, because the last half is so good.

But I'm putting a lot of faith in Sony and I think they will do what ever it takes to get it reworked. Even if they don't, it's just one song and I think the rest of the album wont disappoint.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm ready for it whenever they think they have it ready. But I'm learning that I need to be patient with this stuff.

That novel that MZ mentioned XO by Jeffery Deaver, about the singer being stalked had an interesting take on the way music might work nowadays. It made sense but I don't know if its accurate. It says essentially, the industry realizes it can't fight piracy so songs are recorded, cds are made for the fans to buy, it's offered for digital purchase, mostly to get the songs out there. Then they want to do concerts and such to make the money. Never having paid attention to this industry, I don't know if would really work that way, or maybe an artist would have to be at the top to make that model work. Physical disc sales are dropping every year and that doesn't seem like it's going to reverse. The subscription model is growing. The outfits like Sony have to find new ways to monetize music.

Here are a few reports I found. They are a few years old. They are very large files so you might not want to open them on a mobile wireless service. The first is in English and the second is in French. They are not the same files in different languages.

http://proxy.siteo.com.s3.amazonaws....report2011.pdf

http://proxy.siteo.com.s3.amazonaws....15112011_1.pdf

Maybe this should be a new thread in a different section if people want to discuss it.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

http://www.3rdw.net/alizee/instrumen...e-de-lautomne/
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
souns very different, to be original

Tags
a cause de l'automne