Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Finally beating that really hard level in Donkey Kong Country Returns that you died on 20 plus times and having a feeling of complete SATISFACTION. I swear, this game is so much tougher than the original. Too much fun, though. I'm sick of video games this day in time with no challenge. It's pretty safe to say, your ass will be kicked in this game.
play cod2 and cod:waw on veteran.

prepare to have your nuts roasted
Old 12-06-2010, 01:28 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Waking up at 3 A.M. and still having a half full screwdriver left, with a pair of pants on inside out next to a pretty lady (and of course what occurred prior to falling asleep.)

Getting a call from your friend saying he's selling his full metric DSA built FAL and you are the first on the list to buy.

Regards,

Jung

Old 12-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Recline yourself

- Ripping some random shit head a new one.

Heard him bragging about how he "froze paintballs" and went shooting people on some hiking trail. *inhales deeply in preperation for ass-kickery*

(I'll clean up what I told him for the innocence of you AAmers)

You can't "freeze" paintballs. The fill is made polyethelyne glycol, which is pretty much oily elmers glue mixed with lipstick, and does not freeze at the temperatures put out by consumer freezers. You can however, cool them down, though all it does is make the shell more brittle (perhaps even cause a few cracks, as has happened to me playing in 15 degree weather) and cause the ball to become dimpled and oblong. The integrity of the shell is pretty muched raped by cold weather, so the chances of any ball at freezing temperatures actually being successfuly shot (not destroyed by the bolt or air or fragmentating within the barrel) is zero.

And judging by your women's cut jeans and hair over one eye, I'm guessing paintballs aren't the balls you play with, and that you couldn't man up to shoot any gun.

I'm not too clear on the legalities of paintball markers (other than they're considered pneumatic something-or-others in my state and that you have to be a certain age to buy one), so I made up some crap about how that was illegal as all hell, and that he could be arrested at any time (and that I had heard the school cop talking about it and how about the other cops are looking into it).

He was scared shitless (but trying to play it off in front of his friends like I'm the idiot), it was wonderful (lots of "pssh... yeah?" and not making eye contact)

I did my crotchety old man spiel of "you think you're cool? go fuck yourself" at the end, just to kind of sum it all up.

I'm a dick, aren't I?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
(and of course what occurred prior to falling asleep.)
Jung
noice... I can imagine how tiring a full night of scrabble must be

Last edited by user472884; 12-06-2010 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I'm not too clear on the legalities of paintball markers (other than they're considered pneumatic something-or-others in my state and that you have to be a certain age to buy one), so I made up some crap about how that was illegal as all hell, and that he could be arrested at any time (and that I had heard the school cop talking about it and how about the other cops are looking into it).
Are paintball guns considered "deadly weapons"? If you shot someone enough with one I'm sure it'd at least.. stun them? bahh idk

Quote:
I'm a dick, aren't I?
Any douchebag-ish activity is rendered null and void if said act was done to another douchebag.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
1. Are paintball guns considered "deadly weapons"? If you shot someone enough with one I'm sure it'd at least.. stun them? bahh idk

2. Any douchebag-ish activity is rendered null and void if said act was done to another douchebag.
1. Different laws in different places. Here, I bought my marker no questions asked but like... in California I think that you have to be 18 and it's illegal to have it out anywhere that's not a field

I can think of one particular spot where shooting them would stun them... *shudder* bad memories....

2. Excellent point there.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

OH MY GOSH
OMG
LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

For those of you who don't play WoW, a spirit beast is REALLY REALLY rare and hard to find in the wild.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Recline yourself

Oh yeah, I'm sure it is

*walks away and mumbles "weirdo"*
Old 12-09-2010, 06:16 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

- If I got a autograph from Alizée would make this the best Christmas evar!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Oh yeah, I'm sure it is

*walks away and mumbles "weirdo"*
Hahaha.

- Most of Jalen's posts.

But congratz Azhiri, how's the new expansion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
- If I got a autograph from Alizée would make this the best Christmas evar!
Yeah... .

I'm still happy for the 92€ worth of Alizée stuff I'm going to get even though it's worth nothing compared to it.

Last edited by Tom; 12-09-2010 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Fixed
Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Recline yourself

I think you can spot it
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xN1p07bH9Ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xN1p07bH9Ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>