Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 09-01-2019, 07:16 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post

lol man I got to admit sometimes I've felt a little bit of jealously the more I learned about Gregoire and how she was his dream woman too.
It's impossible not to be a little bit jealous
Greg is literally the personification of our dreams. Because he's the hero Alizée deserves, but not the one we need right now lol

Anyway yes, they are a wonderful couple. I wish them all the best
Old 09-01-2019, 07:55 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

thx for the translation bebert057. A very interesting read

I found what I mentioned in the other thread:

[2016-11-30][Interview] Gala.fr :

The Meeting
Gregory: \"Alizée was two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen years old and I saw her on TV, I thought it was the most beautiful woman in the world. \"She was ahead of all others.'
Alizée:\" in addition, he had a girlfriend who looked like me!'
G.: ' Attention, I'm going to a strange guy... But it's true that I am interested in a girl from college next to because of this resemblance. I wasn't a fan of Alizee, I found just the beautiful singer. And a time to dance with the stars, I was secretly hoping that Alizée is involved. Four seasons later, it's happened.'
Old 09-01-2019, 08:33 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
It's impossible not to be a little bit jealous
Greg is literally the personification of our dreams. Because he's the hero Alizée deserves, but not the one we need right now lol
I think you're right about that personification, he's actually similar to me in some ways even physically so maybe that's why I particularly feel jealous this time lul. I knew I never was like Jeremy.

I'm glad he doesn't seem like Jeremy and is super loyal. It's impossible to imagine myself cheating on her or something.. I think Alizee to Jeremy was just another really hot girl, not special and one of a kind like she is to Gregoire. It doesn't hurt his life's work is dancing which is one of Alizee's passion either of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
thx for the translation bebert057. A very interesting read

I found what I mentioned in the other thread:

[2016-11-30][Interview] Gala.fr :

The Meeting
Gregory: \"Alizée was two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen years old and I saw her on TV, I thought it was the most beautiful woman in the world. \"She was ahead of all others.'
Alizée:\" in addition, he had a girlfriend who looked like me!'
G.: ' Attention, I'm going to a strange guy... But it's true that I am interested in a girl from college next to because of this resemblance. I wasn't a fan of Alizee, I found just the beautiful singer. And a time to dance with the stars, I was secretly hoping that Alizée is involved. Four seasons later, it's happened.'
Yah I've seen that before too... That's when I started feeling a bit jealous lol
Old 09-02-2019, 04:33 AM

Quote:
I'm glad he doesn't seem like Jeremy and is super loyal. It's impossible to imagine myself cheating on her or something.. I think Alizee to Jeremy was just another really hot girl, not special and one of a kind like she is to Gregoire. It doesn't hurt his life's work is dancing which is one of Alizee's passion either of course!
lol
Wait, are you saying that they divorced because Alizée had been cheated on!? Or is it just a supposition?
I've always thought that we fans know nothing about the reason of her divorce...
Old 09-02-2019, 05:55 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Old 09-02-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Wait, are you saying that they divorced because Alizée had been cheated on!? Or is it just a supposition?
I've always thought that we fans know nothing about the reason of her divorce...
Oh yah, I have no actual knowledge of what happened or who did what. This is just from my personal take on both their characters. Jeremy was a charmer, er, of sorts and when he saw Alizee he went for it. This also my speculation of course as well: Her tattoos over the years were possibly at least partly caused by a sense of betrayal from him, and sometime a little past the Psych era the marriage took a big southward turn.

I could be totally wrong and it was just a manipulative and spiteful Alizee and 100% all her fault, but I've only been given reasons to believe the opposite from what I've seen publicly, considering their public personalities. I know I've never been given a good reason to think Alizee was secretly not a nice person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
jeez.jpg
Old 09-02-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Oh yah, I have no actual knowledge of what happened or who did what. This is just from my personal take on both their characters. Jeremy was a charmer, er, of sorts and when he saw Alizee he went for it. This also my speculation of course as well: Her tattoos over the years were possibly at least partly caused by a sense of betrayal from him, and sometime a little past the Psych era the marriage took a big southward turn.
Oh I see. I know nothing about Jeremy but I've never liked him lol Probably because they had already divorced when I found Alizée.
Anyway I hope you're wrong. Betrayal is one of the worst things you could ever do to anyone, especially to a person that loves you.
During the 2nd week of DALS, Alizée said that she still loved him through her daughter. This could exclude your hypothesis... I really hope so

Last edited by Aragorn97; 09-02-2019 at 09:36 AM..
Old 09-02-2019, 09:44 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

I have read that an inside source told that Alizee and Jeremy's relationship was never that good to begin with, especially not from Psyche onward. They had differences over their personal visions for Alizee's career and they disagreed over how to manage their money.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Oh I see. I know nothing about Jeremy but I've never liked him lol Probably because they had already divorced when I found Alizée.
Anyway I hope you're wrong. Betrayal is one of the worst things you could ever do to anyone, especially to a person that loves you.
During the 2nd week of DALS, Alizée said that she still loved him through her daughter. This could exclude your hypothesis... I really hope so
I mean I hope they just grew bored of each other and the tattoos were just something she felt like doing. I just kind of think the tattoos appearing after psych weren't a good sign, along with Jeremy never striking me as a loyal person like Alizee does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
I have read that an inside source told that Alizee and Jeremy's relationship was never that good to begin with, especially not from Psyche onward. They had differences over their personal visions for Alizee's career and they disagreed over how to manage their money.
That doesn't surprise me, my impression of Jeremy is he thought she was really attractive and that held things together for a bit, but his loyalty wondered pretty quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if he committed adultery alot until Alizee couldn't take it anymore or something.

I can't find the link but I remember a video once where Alizee and Jeremy were talking to the camera and he said "Yes I'm Alizee husband now, and I'm a lucky man, so you guys are going to have to find another girl". It's not what he actually said there that impressed upon me my speculations here today, just his tone, which seemed like he was showing off that Alizee was his more rather than he adored her.

Of course, as I've said, I can be completely wrong about this. The first few times I saw Gregoire I honestly wasn't sure he was attracted to Alizee, I even thought he might not be heterosexual. I was obviously wrong, and could be here

anyway, just because:
cold.jpg
Old 09-02-2019, 02:31 PM

I don't know what to think. We know very little about this and to be honest, even though I may be a bit curious about it, it is better this way. My only concern is for Alizée. I only hope she didn't suffer more than what it seems. If money was the problem, that's nothing new for this kind of things. Unfortunately it wouldn't be the first time that a marriage is ruined because of money. But a cheater is just a worthless """""person""""". It's unforgivable.

Quote:
I even thought he might not be heterosexual.
Attachment 2811
At the beginning, i thought the same thing lol

And....