Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2012, 10:57 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
You missed the point. Why pray for someone to grow out of something YOU may not like, instead of simply respected the persons right to live their own life? If she starts doing something dangerous, then yeah, I would agree that we should say something. But to get so worked up because you don't like her fashion sense????
It's really very hard for me to feel happy for her if she ends up looking ike the women below.
(BTW, the one on the left is Sinéad O'Connor. She was an extremely talented and beautiful singer who made poor choices in her life. I'm sure no one here would like Alizee to end up like her.)

Old 07-04-2012, 12:34 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as women are concerned, i really don't like any tatoos. Of the ones posted above, the two bottom ones look horrible as well as the ones on the woman on the upper left. Now the woman in the upper right is a very beautiful woman. I'd much rather see her without these tatoos, but these tatoos are very well done. They are done by a person who is artiscticly gifted, but Alizee's tatoos are so willy nilly, so helter skelter, they can in no way be compared to the tats of the woman in the upper right. They are very close to the horrible category of the other three.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now the woman in the upper right is a very beautiful woman. I'd much rather see her without these tatoos, but these tatoos are very well done. They are done by a person who is artiscticly gifted, but Alizee's tatoos are so willy nilly, so helter skelter, they can in no way be compared to the tats of the woman in the upper right. They are very close to the horrible category of the other three.
This is my gripe with Alizee's tattoos. I think even a sleeve would be good if done tastefully and well thought-out, but hers are just kind of random and there doesn't seem to be any particular rhyme or reason to their placement or the tattoos themselves.

I still respect her decision to do what she will since it is her personal skin, but I do wish they had more of a flow.

Also, does anyone happen to know the name of the fragrance in this picture? At least I'm pretty sure that's a perfume bottle..

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Also, does anyone happen to know the name of the fragrance in this picture? At least I'm pretty sure that's a perfume bottle.
L'Eau Neuve de Lubin.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Thank you sir

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-04-2012, 02:18 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think even a sleeve would be good if done tastefully and well thought-out, but hers are just kind of random and there doesn't seem to be any particular rhyme or reason to their placement or the tattoos themselves.

And the post of the day goes to... Azhiri!!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:24 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Is Alizee Yakuza member?

Last edited by Aldighieri; 07-04-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 03:51 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
Is Alizee Yakuza member?
Not Mean Enough.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This is my gripe with Alizee's tattoos. I think even a sleeve would be good if done tastefully and well thought-out, but hers are just kind of random and there doesn't seem to be any particular rhyme or reason to their placement or the tattoos themselves.

I still respect her decision to do what she will since it is her personal skin, but I do wish they had more of a flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
And the post of the day goes to... Azhiri!!
Touché....

If these tats hurt her career or her love life, it's only herself that is getting hurt, so should it matter as long as it makes her happy? But that statement is not 100% accurate. However, unfortunately or maybe fortunately that's as far as we can go in that direction.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-04-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 12:35 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

So I know a lot of people get upset over these tattoos, and I wanted to talk about the deeper meaning behind them. Especially since I've been looking up her fashion and accessories, it is obvious now that Alizee is the kind of person who loves trinkets and charms.

We already knew that her Tinkerbell is supposed to be a protector for her, but the Sailor Moon is interesting to me. In the animation, Sailor Moon transforms from a regular girl into a superhero. So if I were to read into it, I would think Alizee sees herself the same way. She sees herself as a regular girl becoming stronger. People generally don't get tattoos of things they just like, it has a special significance to them.

What do you guys think?