Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-24-2019, 09:59 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
She stops and begins her magic dance like a siren whispering to poor sailors.(at that moment I didn't realize that I had become another victim of her magic and that there was no turning back )
I completely understand. There was no turning back for me either!
Old 12-24-2019, 01:07 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I completely understand. There was no turning back for me either!
Her videos should have warning signs.
If you consume too much you will become Alizeeholic!
Old 12-24-2019, 07:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Her videos should have warning signs.
If you consume too much you will become Alizeeholic!
Very busy time for us in this part of the world. We will address all your questions in a few days. If we miss something, don't be afraid to ask it again.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My broken english and google translate have a child,I'll try to do my best.
First I would like to thank you guys for accepting me,it's wonderful to have some place to share piece of love for Alizze.
Welcome, jobanana! Your English is very good. I understand everything you said!
Please do not worry about that.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:51 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Hey joebanana, this forum has a rich history of discussions that past and present members have had about many of the questions that you brought up. My first couple of months as a member here, I read literally hundreds of pages of posts that were fascinating. Nothing is stopping you from reviving any threads started years ago by making new posts. In fact, we welcome that from new members.
Old 12-25-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Welcome, jobanana! Your English is very good. I understand everything you said!
Please do not worry about that.
Sometimes my friend Google Translate drinks a lot of beer so you get very interesting results ... Thanks!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Very busy time for us in this part of the world. We will address all your questions in a few days. If we miss something, don't be afraid to ask it again.
Of course I have a lot of questions, but I don't want to annoy people.

Last edited by joebanana; 12-25-2019 at 04:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-25-2019, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Hey joebanana, this forum has a rich history of discussions that past and present members have had about many of the questions that you brought up. My first couple of months as a member here, I read literally hundreds of pages of posts that were fascinating. Nothing is stopping you from reviving any threads started years ago by making new posts. In fact, we welcome that from new members.
This is exactly what I do, I just found that there are audio recordings of her concerts. Surprises never end
Old 12-26-2019, 06:44 AM

Quote:
I especially like Stars a Domicile with Jessica i watched it multiple times,when i look at it somehow i feel like alizee surprised me (I got my surprise, I'll explain below)
Their meeting was so natural and with their body language you don't need a translation to figure out what's going on.(it would be good to have it)
After watching i was thinking have they ever met again? i looked in the comments maybe someone knows more................
!
I'm wondering if you've seen the full versions of these shows. They used to be on Youtube in their full versions years ago, then they were taken down for copyright violations, then put back up in limited versions.

I'll try an upload at least one to my Google drive and post a link.

I believe the original lengths were about 24 minutes for 2003 and 26 for 2001.
Old 12-26-2019, 10:01 AM

I wonder if you could tell us how well you understand English, such as with the Stars a Domicile show with English subtitles. Can you watch that and understand most of the subtitles?

I had paid to have different things translated such as the Dals shows, the SAGA shows and some interviews.

With SAGA, I added a separate subtitle file and with this you can change the settings so you can watch those subtitles in Croatian.

With my Dals videos, I embedded the subtitles in the video, so you can't translate them, but I can send you the original English text files and you can use Google translate, to translate them

The same is true of some interviews I had translated of her.

Edit:

As far as your questions about why she left MF, why the tattoos and why she prefers dancing to singing? I think you could ask 10 different people in here and get 10 different answers and maybe all of them would be wrong. She's a very private person, but here's my take on the situation.

As far as why she left Mylene Farmer, the 'rumor' I tend to believe is that after she met Jeremy, he told her about the deeper sexual meanings of some of the songs. To be sure, some were already sexual, ala Moi Lolita, but many say there was deeper meanings to her songs and some say all her songs under MF/LB had a sexual meaning and those deeper meanings were rumored to bother her.

It is also 'rumored' that Jeremy told her she should be making more money than she was and we can see what happened after she left MF/LB. It appears to not have been a good choice but does she regret it? How things worked out in the end, maybe not.

As far as the tattoos, I think there were a few reasons. A lot of woman in my country dream of going to Hollywood and trying to be a star. In France I think a lot of aspiring singers, actresses, dancers dream of going to Paris. When Alizee was with Mylene, every week end she would go back to Corsica. When she separated from Jeremy, she went back to Corsica. When during the Les Enfoires show, when it seemed she formed close friendships with Nolwenn Leroy or in Dals with Tal, after those shows ended, she'd go back to Corsica and that would be the end of those relationships. Family and home meant so much to her and her beauty and career were much further down the scale.

I think she had wanted to get tattoos for a long time. After she separated from Jeremy, she decided to get some more and I think she was depressed at the time and that led her to get more and more of something that helped for a while, relieve that depression.

As far as why she enjoys dancing more than singing I believe that came from her lack of later success with singing. To be sure, she loved dancing in her early years, but I think she loved as much when she was having such great success with her singing as well as her dancing under MF and I think the later preference for dancing was out of the failures after leaving MF/LB. I think she misses those days of fans reaching out for her and screaming her name.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-26-2019 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-26-2019, 06:41 PM

Here is the full version of SAD 2003 that you can download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNq...ew?usp=sharing