Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 12-11-2009, 09:24 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I agree with Ben, the bold words do really stand out and draw the eye towards them. As for the Christmas and New Year's wishes, yes we don't know when she will receive this letter, it could be weeks or even months.

I have a suggestion towards the delievery of the letter:
As posted before there are a few addresses where to mail it, also my adding suggestion to this is how about we send a copy of the letter to presidents or managers of fan sites from other countries. This if she ever makes autograph signings they could hand her the letter personally and have a more secure chance of her getting the letter.

Other than that...everything is perfect for me, great job
There was a time when some people from the Mexican fan clubs said they wanted to support "us" in promoting Alizée in America. Sending something to them to get to Alizée might be a good idea. She's probably more likely to have contact with them than any other group once EDS (une Enfant du Siècle) comes out. That's Alizée Mexico and Alizée Latino in particular (both "official"?).

And yeah, I didn't know about looking at a person's profile for gender either. I figured it would show next to the avatar if it was made public, like at PsychAlizée. Anyway, it would be nice if we did have any females left on this forum. Do we?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-11-2009 at 09:27 PM..
Old 12-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
There was a time when some people from the Mexican fan clubs said they wanted to support "us" in promoting Alizée in America. Sending something to them to get to Alizée might be a good idea. She's probably more likely to have contact with them than any other group once EDS (une Enfant du Siècle) comes out. That's Alizée Mexico and Alizée Latino in particular (both "official"?).

And yeah, I didn't know about looking at a person's profile for gender either. I figured it would show next to the avatar if it was made public, like at PsychAlizée. Anyway, it would be nice if we did have any females left on this forum. Do we?
I don't know that whether following suggestion is good or not, but I think if we are not sure of how the letter would reach to her, then we can have more than one copy of that letter and send them through different ways. Although nobody does that, but we do want that somehow this letter reaches to her. Or if someone knows that how it can to delivered to her with surety, then there is no need to consider this. Before all these, we should try on our own to figure out the way.

Next about the gender thing. I am sorry that the discussion on this thread went off the track in case of my post. I would say that there is no need to specify about the gender and no one should make a remark on that aspect of a person. I am sure that there must be some female members (girls lo like her, I know). Its not that only male people like her. We like her voice and songs and so do the girls too.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Smile ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I don't know that whether following suggestion is good or not, but I think if we are not sure of how the letter would reach to her, then we can have more than one copy of that letter and send them through different ways. Although nobody does that, but we do want that somehow this letter reaches to her. Or if someone knows that how it can to delivered to her with surety, then there is no need to consider this. Before all these, we should try on our own to figure out the way.

Next about the gender thing. I am sorry that the discussion on this thread went off the track in case of my post. I would say that there is no need to specify about the gender and no one should make a remark on that aspect of a person. I am sure that there must be some female members (girls lo like her, I know). Its not that only male people like her. We like her voice and songs and so do the girls too.
well what Im thinking is we send as many as we can to different places to see if it gets to her. you guys are underestimating how hard it is to get something to alizee(remember she is an international pop star). And it wont hurt to send MULTIPLE LETTERS out cuz a few bucks here and there is minor to what we are trying to accomplish. so lets try getting 10-15 copies sent out(max). it will DRASTICALLY increase the chances of getting it to her.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

and once again, how are we delivering this to Alizee?

I think I missed that part
Old 12-12-2009, 03:00 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
and once again, how are we delivering this to Alizee?

I think I missed that part
Well, if I remember correctly, the first plan is to send it to someone in LillyTown France which then will hand it to Alizee. Another post was made where Ben gave some additional adresses to where this letter may be sent, and I recently suggested asking the help of additional fan sites like Roman mentioned,(AlizeeLatino,AlizeeWorld, AlizeeMexico,etc..)where we could send copies of this letter to the presidents or representatives of these sites so they could do us the favor of handing the letter to Alizee whenever she returns to Mexico. Also, it has been mentioned of considering sending copies to the record companies but this is still an idea.

^^Please correct me if I'm wrong

Quote:
That's Alizée Mexico and Alizée Latino in particular (both "official"?).Roman
According to some contacts in AlizeeLatino, AlizeeLatino and AlizeeWorld are both Alizee Official FanSites but AlizeeMexio is not anymore. They also told me they don't see a problem asking the administrators for help wiith this project, for we are a big international fan group.

Last edited by Alex; 12-12-2009 at 03:49 AM..
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

yeah, so I've been gone for a few days.. what have I missed here?

Have we sent it out yet? And like others want to know, where are we going to send it??

Old 12-12-2009, 03:43 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
yeah, so I've been gone for a few days.. what have I missed here?

Have we sent it out yet? And like others want to know, where are we going to send it??
First of all, welcome back Wasabi. So far in the past few days, Chuck has previewed the final versions of the letter, he has made some last minute changes, and is asking wether or not we should put "Merry Christmas or Joyeux Noël" on the letter

Others have asked how she will receive or how the letter will be sent, but so far there has not be any "official" mailing date, nor any "official" mailing options.

Last edited by Alex; 12-12-2009 at 03:50 AM..
Old 12-12-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
First of all, welcome back Wasabi. So far in the past few days, Chuck has previewed the final versions of the letter, he has made some last minute changes, and is asking wether or not we should put "Merry Christmas or Joyeux Noël."

Others have asked how she will receive or how the letter will be sent, but so far there has not be any "official" mailing date yet, nor any "official" mailing options.
Hey, thanks for the filling in!

SO, I'd say that the Merry Christmas or Joyeux Noel is a good idea, though that would just mean that it'll have to be sent out in time.

But then again, Joyeux Noel would make things easier, since it's spread out a bit more than christmas.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
But then again, Joyeux Noel would make things easier, since it's spread out a bit more than christmas.
Mean bonne année? Joyeux Noël is Merry Xmas. Though either way, I'm kinda against anything that dates it.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Mean bonne année? Joyeux Noël is Merry Xmas. Though either way, I'm kinda against anything that dates it.
oh, hehehe, i thought it was happy new year? oh well, i got that mixed up.

Tags
fan, french connection letter, mail