Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
And Wasabi, VVV, Aaronius, sorry if I sounded pretty harsh there. I'm really tired tonight. I even logged out to go crawl off to bed, but I had to come back to try to 'pologize. I'm sorry.
(and ps - click the link below, too!)
Hey, they don't mind anything. Am I right Aaron, VVV and Wasabi? It was ok from your side and no need to apologize for that.

P.S.
I love my name "Merci Alizée" a lot, but it looks kinda weird when someone uses Merci as if it's my first name. For example see "Thanks, Merci", I laugh at it whenever I see those words in replies.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I want to apologize once again for copying Mark's story from AF and posting it here. I enjoyed reading it and I was sure everyone here would too. That's why I did it. I should have just contacted him and urged him to do it.

I think the reason he may not have posted it here and the reason he didn't post his video of Alizee saying hello to Alizee America until after I posted mine was because he didn't want to steal my thunder sort of speak. I was having trouble getting home, having problems converting my videos, time in which he could have easily posted his video, but he waited. I could be wrong about all this, but regardless, I shouldn't have posted his story with out consulting with him first.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:40 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I want to apologize once again for copying Mark's story from AF and posting it here. I enjoyed reading it and I was sure everyone here would too. That's why I did it. I should have just contacted him and urged him to do it.

I think the reason he may not have posted it here and the reason he didn't post his video of Alizee saying hello to Alizee America until after I posted mine was because he didn't want to steal my thunder sort of speak. I was having trouble getting home, having problems converting my videos, time in which he could have easily posted his video, but he waited. I could be wrong about all this, but regardless, I shouldn't have posted his story with out consulting with him first.
Oh, I'm sure he won't mind it. You have done a great job and being with you in this big task, he will understand it. Don't feel guilty for that. Everyone knows that your intentions are right.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:11 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

ugh school...AlizeeAmerica=5hours sleep....shoot me!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Don't spoil yourself!!! Lol, jk. But do try to rest more. Consider what Alizée will think about it. Ha ha

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-02-2010 at 06:21 AM..
Old 04-02-2010, 06:18 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Relax bro. Its friday
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 AM

SPRING BREAK TOMORROW woohoohooo!!!!! yah i can sleep then
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
SPRING BREAK TOMORROW woohoohooo!!!!! yah i can sleep then
Good Thursday and Good Friday are always free days here. So I could sleep yesterday and today, yea

And what to topic, I agree that here, on AAm we have a lot of pretty "young" Alizée fans, we are very excited of everything, new interview, new video makes us very eager for next etc. Hence I decided to join this community as I feel like AF is a place with more experienced fans, they rather stay cool.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:41 AM

yah AF is too proper and organized, and you are not allowed to go off topic. that's why i hate it

Edit:

but I'm prob just as experienced as AF'ers

Edit:

Oh and Chuck no problem and actually it's my fault. Yes we are very young and anxious but now I see that YES! I can definitely wait however long I need to for him to send it. It's just the album came out 5days ago and I haven't heard a lick of it. So sorry that I've been pushy Scruff. And for the thousandth time, I thank you so much for going all the way over there with YOUR money you earned to buy all these CDs, meet Alizee, get all these videos and pics up. You are just very awesome and thankyou Scruff

Last edited by User22; 04-02-2010 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Thanks, Merci! Wow, you know.

And Wasabi, VVV, Aaronius, sorry if I sounded pretty harsh there. I'm really tired tonight. I even logged out to go crawl off to bed, but I had to come back to try to 'pologize. I'm sorry.

okay, g'night now, all.

(and ps - click the link below, too!)
Don't worry about it Chuck, I hope you're catching some z's as I write this.

'sides, by most active, I meant on the forum. You know, having no life and just being on here all the time and posting stuff.

Closed Thread