euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Seems pretty irrefutable to me
Old 04-05-2008, 03:20 PM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Hahaha not in this town buddy.
Hey Tchaikovsky, I've been to your town and I beg to differ. There are beautiful women there. Just open your eyes, man! They are everywhere. If you can't find any, maybe try N. Manchester, Huntington, or Peru. I've seen them there too. And don't get me started on Ft. Wayne....

All in fun

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:42 PM

Spaltl is on a distinguished road

When I say beautiful im counting de physical aspect but the inside too... So, Yes, she's the most beautiful woman on earth, without any doubt...
Old 04-09-2008, 03:14 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

in my opinion she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen (well maybe not i have seen pictures of Rocket), but then again some people are into different types of women so hey she may not be the most beautiful to other people
but yeah two thumbs up as hottest woman ever in my opinion

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 04-14-2008 at 01:32 AM..
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
in my opinion she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen (well maybe not i have seen pictures of Rocket), but then again some people are into different types of women so hey she may not be the most beautiful to other people
but yeah two thumbs up as hottest woman ever in my opinion
Sorry for bumping this old thread (I'll bump a few more threads today), but I wanted to ask what you think now. I think you like Jessica from SNSD a lot more now, tell me if I'm wrong.

My opinion is that while Alizée looks very good in some videos, there are a lot of pictures of her that I don't like so much. I was surprised that of the 3000 pictures I downloaded, I'd keep less than 300. In photos the small flaws show up much more than in a video, especially due to the higher resolution.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
Sorry for bumping this old thread (I'll bump a few more threads today), but I wanted to ask what you think now. I think you like Jessica from SNSD a lot more now, tell me if I'm wrong.

My opinion is that while Alizée looks very good in some videos, there are a lot of pictures of her that I don't like so much. I was surprised that of the 3000 pictures I downloaded, I'd keep less than 300. In photos the small flaws show up much more than in a video, especially due to the higher resolution.
Well it always depends on what are aspects of beauty in your mind. It's not unusual to see that Jung's opinion has changed. You find some girl one day and she seems more beautiful that "your earlier most beautiful girl", then your view will certainly change.

Whoever fulfills the your criteria for beauty is going to be most beautiful for you.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 05-03-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Old 05-03-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Well it always depends on what are aspects of beauty in your mind. It's not unusual to see that Jung's opinion has changed. You find some girl one day and she seems more beautiful that "your earlier most beautiful girl", then your view will certainly change.

Whoever fulfills the your criteria for beauty is going to be most beautiful for you.
True, but I really can't tell who I think is the most beautiful. I am just curious if he's changed his opinion since then, that's all. You think I'm judging him in a bad way if he changed his opinion ? NOT AT ALL ! I myself thought Alizée looks perfect but I can't explain why she looks so stunning in some pictures while in others she just looks... like the average pretty girl you can see in any crowd. I change my opinions quite often about some things. I now have a crush on a Soshi girl lol (and have no idea how long it will last).
Old 05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
True, but I really can't tell who I think is the most beautiful. I am just curious if he's changed his opinion since then, that's all. You think I'm judging him in a bad way if he changed his opinion ? NOT AT ALL ! I myself thought Alizée looks perfect but I can't explain why she looks so stunning in some pictures while in others she just looks... like the average pretty girl you can see in any crowd. I change my opinions quite often about some things. I now have a crush on a Soshi girl lol (and have no idea how long it will last).
I wish I could change my mind that easily. I've been into Alizèe for about 3 years now and I still feel the same way about her. Even in pictures where she looks like she just woke up and didn't even wash or anything yet, I still think she's beautiful. So far no one else I've seen has peaked my interest anywhere near as much as Alizèe has. This goes far beyond any standard crush I used to have. I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone.

I think this has to do with the fact that it's not just her looks I like. It can be the worst picture in the world, but as long as I know it's her, I think back to how awesome her personality is and I love her in spite of how bad others may think she looks.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:24 AM

@Rictor: I was sure from the very beginning that it won't last that long for me. If she didn't have anything else than a pretty face I'd probably not be a fan anymore when I stop seeing her as the most beautiful woman. Luckily I know enough about her to prevent that from happening.

I can only give you one piece of advice that you've heard a million times: get a girlfriend soon. One that can understand your obsession and not be bothered by it. If you don't want that for now, you can search for stuff from other girls (singers, actresses). The worst thing you can do is to spend all your free time watching Alizée's videos because you'll never be able to change anything,
Old 05-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

She is the most beautiful woman whether she has makeup on or not....