Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-19-2008, 02:00 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

just watched both of the "live" peformances.

Those are NOT live ALIZEE performances. ML was a horrid disaster and disgusting as those singers are absolutely horrrrridddd. Alizee has to hand off and support unknown singers. I fault Alizee for agreeing to do that. She taints her self with the novice level of those singers.

Same for mj. Its not HER performance its the shows choreography and their crappy crappy singers which dance in her limelight.

NOT a live performance by any means in my book. Yea the mic was on but thats the closest it comes to a live performance.

I cant believe that anyone would even begin to attribute those to Alizee. Its the shows program people!!

Was Alizee's performance in Methode good or bad? They ask the questions THEY put on the show not her.
Im shocked that those performances could be even begun to be thought of as live Alizee performances.

She appeared in a show like a cameo on a sitcom.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
IMO, I think Alizée needs to restrict her live singing to situations where her people have more control. In the meantime, if she hasn’t already, she needs to establish a training regimen to get ready for live singing again. Mylene had her on such a regimen during her previous concert tour, I believe. My intent is not to make excuses for her, but I have experienced these situations myself. I’ve never been in Alizée’s league, but the problems are the same at any level. I do think she needs to do better.

Sorry for the extremely long post....
First of all, thanks for the long post. The fact that she has had so many difficulties was bothering me. It helps to understand why.

I totally agree with your first line above. She has to get this under control; to only do performances that she has creative control over, and that feature her and just her. She also needs to have someone working each scene that can be very demanding (and get their way), to ensure the performance drection doesn't get diverted, and to make sure all of the details are being followed through on during the day of taping each performance. Whoever is doing it is simply not getting the job done yet.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:50 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post

NOT a live performance by any means in my book. Yea the mic was on but thats the closest it comes to a live performance.
Um, singing live is usually the most salient characteristic of a live performance...
Old 01-20-2008, 09:59 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

lol somebody is in denial. mal, maybe that isn't even the real alizée!
Old 01-20-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
lol somebody is in denial. mal, maybe that isn't even the real alizée!

dude I mean figuratively that its not "her" performance. Shes on their show so they set it up not her. Do you really think it was her plan to have these others come sing with her? Your not getting my drift. Like in methode she doesnt plan the questions or what skits they will, the producers do. Just like in staracademy the producers produce the show, not Alizee.

So I do not at all considier that an Alizee live performance, its a staracademy live performance. very different.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Um, singing live is usually the most salient characteristic of a live performance...

Weve said "live performance" and I did say yea the mic is on but its not an "alizee" live performance its a star academy live performance.

So yes its LIVE peformance but its not Alizee's live performance its staracademy's live performance. Did she write the choreogrpahy? no. did she chose who would sing with her? no. Did she determine who would sing which parts? no Did she chose the wardrobe? not likely.

She, in staracademy, has as much as a role as the frizzy peter frampton blonde or the giant lenny kravitz with dreds, - NONE.

So can we say that this is a gauge of an artists live performance?? not AT ALL. Alizee's live album and videos is Alizee.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:49 PM

OMG this kid has LOST IT. He posted a disgusting mock of the stupid rumour that she lost her arms. He needs to be reported to the police. He is criminally deranged. what an fn sicko.

Go flag it. I flagged it as grotesque.

Last edited by mal; 01-22-2008 at 12:00 AM..
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
OMG this kid has LOST IT. He posted a disgusting mock of the stupid rumour that she lost her arms. He needs to be reported to the police. He is criminally deranged. what an fn sicko.

Go flag it. I flagged it as grotesque.

can do it when i go home....but i did flag the other videos that he had up
Old 01-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thats sick and not funny that mus youtube delete!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Done...its been flaged as well by me as well!