Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
No, women don't love and crave attention like that. A random compliment? Sure, but when you're constantly being complimented on your looks, it's really annoying. She's not just a pretty face. Women have talents and personalities (pretty sure you're aware of Alizee's) but when men constantly fawn over your looks, sometimes it makes you feel a little sad inside, because it seems that's all men see. Women are more creeped out by this behavior than you'd realize. Trust me.
Makes me think of her Facebook. For instance, when she posted about the JB charity thing, hundreds of people commented "I love you" or "You're so beautiful", rather than responding to the subject of her post. That's got to be annoying, and it made me feel a bit sad for her at the time. It's like they never gave a thought to what she was thinking, feeling or doing. All that mattered to them was her pretty face. Now maybe that was not their intent, but that's the way it came across.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:53 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Makes me think of her Facebook. For instance, when she posted about the JB charity thing, hundreds of people commented "I love you" or "You're so beautiful", rather than responding to the subject of her post. That's got to be annoying, and it made me feel a bit sad for her at the time. It's like they never gave a thought to what she was thinking, feeling or doing. All that mattered to them was her pretty face. Now maybe that was not their intent, but that's the way it came across.
Antoher one? FYI, top secret, bro... she has a husband. !!! I know, right? I thought she was living on her own lonely little island, and no one loved her. I was wrong. She is very much loved, it seems.

Come on, really? You felt sorry for her because many people were complimenting the way she looked? Oh, how sad. How VERY sad she must have been. I guess being an incredibly attractive woman does bare a burden.

Good lord.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

SaintAlizee, seems you don't know much about women. Good luck with that.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:00 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
SaintAlizee, seems you don't know much about women. Good luck with that.
I don't. I grew up with three sisters, and am currently dating the wildest, most EUPHORIC person alive. She's always happy! And I love her! You, where exactly is the euphoria? All you do is dwell on this site.

Last edited by SaintÀlizee; 09-09-2011 at 05:07 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 05:27 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Euphoria,

I've been into Alizée since December 2004 and there are two facts that can not be disputed.

1.) In the professional side of her life she loves and craves all the attention she can get from her fans. That includes her fans on boards like this one. If she is doing an interview she will cheerfully interact with her fans. There are several videos floating around of her coming out of a TV or Radio station posing for pictures, signing autographs and taking a few minutes to talk to the fans who showed up to greet her.

2.)On the other hand when it comes to her private, family and home life she wants to be anonymous and treated like any other house wife and mother.
In other words if your a fan don't bother her and stay out of her life when she is out with friends and family or be prepared to get your head taken off.

More than a few paparazzi in Paris and Mexico, have learned that lesson the hard way, verbally, visually and in court.

If Alizée doesn't like all this so called attention Euphoria, then explain to me why during the Enfoires 2011 Concert when all the performers are on stage dancing, notice where Alizée spends most of her time during the performance?

Right out front dancing up a storm staying very close to the singer. You sure as heck don't do that unless you really like the spot light.
SEE NUMBER ONE ABOVE.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l_7FzyvYfDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To the point of what would Alizée think if she read this so called CRAP. She would be saying well wasabi622 is another guaranteed CD sale.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
In other words if your a fan don't bother her and stay out of her life when she is out with friends and family or be prepared to get your head taken off.
Well on the flip side of that.. she can also be one of the nicest people that you ever met.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

This is what happens when guys (ALS, Saint) don't like what they hear. They try to create their own truth and dismiss everything else. Go look at the thread about Alizée being athletic and see how stretched the evidence is, if you can call it that. You are doing the same things here in addition to insulting the person you have no intention of getting along with.

You associate the girls you know with Alizée which is thoughtless and rude in itself while also trying to associate them with a celebrity / entertainer / performer's lifestyle. Celebrities have duties and obligations, many of which they aren't enthused about but they put on a smile regardless. Someone like Alizée will get millions more compliments, complaints and crazy comments than all of your friends combined in their lifetimes. You and the girls you know will never understand the extreme excess of it which is fine. But when you try to make a comparison it is absurd.

People have tried to make your arguments on here before and they failed. That's because they are based on opinion, complete denial of what anybody else says, unfounded assumptions about what Alizée thinks and how she feels, things she has never said, slander, and weak examples like "she is smiling in this video so obviously she craves attention all the time."
Old 09-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wonder what she'd think if she saw this crap.
Ooooooooooh yea becuase girls hate it when you call them cute beautiful and sexy right? Get a grip!

Got news for you Euphoria ... your shit stinks too!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 09-09-2011 at 06:48 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 09:10 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
How about you guys make the connection that Euphoria might know a little bit about what she is saying because she is an actual girl.

I am not saying that your point of view is not valid, but in the same way you say that she may know better what she is saying because she is a girl, i could replay that, because she is a girl, she will never know the kind of atraction that Alizée causes in most of us. Or at least, not in so many levels. I don´t think she fully understands that point, and that it is not her fault, it is just the way it is.

I agree that this thread does not apport anything new and it was written under "special" circunstances, i agree that Euphoria first post was calling for angry replies, and i understand that if i was a girl maybe my opinion would be closer to hers.

Having said that, i think people should stop getting so worried about what Alizée thinks. I mean, personally, i don´t really care what she would think about this or other threads. This is suposed to be a forum where everybody can have their say. Most of the times the comments towards her will be positive, cause we all are fans, and in some occasions someone can go little bit to far, but at the end of the day, and posting with respect, we should be able to say what we want regardless "what Alizée would think if she read that"

And of course, i don´t know how is her real personality, but i am sure she is mature and clever enough to not getting upset for some comments in a forum or in facebook. Thinking otherwise would be like saying that she is childish, inmature or insecure, which would be in the same level of thinking of her only in the "she is soooooo hot" way.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 09-09-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt that you are talking to girls in person when you "compliment" them. That being said, this is a completely different environment. Alizée can't slap you if you're being inappropriate, intrusive or just being a creep. And that's great for you because you can decide what you think is appropriate or disregard that notion altogether. In person she would have the option of dealing with you.

Combine this and all the other forums, the social networking sites, the youtube clips and then add up all the comments about and directed at her. Take a guess at what most of those comments would be about. It is not unreasonable to think that Alizée would be sick of hearing the word "hot", especially since it is not a word usually used in a respectable context.

Take all of the people who made those comments or all of the people who are yet to and line them up at her front door to give their "compliment" one by one. I don't think it is unreasonable to think she would get tired and disgusted very quickly. She wouldn't have time to do anything the rest of her life - even with all the guys that wouldn't show up out of shame and not having the stones to back up even a fraction of what they say online.
Closed Thread