Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-19-2021, 03:28 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

Alizée - Interview Jaka to melodia - Pytanie na śniadanie TVP2 2021 March 16
https://youtu.be/w3uUq8DrEBs

Alizée & Rafał Brzozowski - When the Rain Begins to Fall - Pia Zadora & Jermaine Jackson - Jaka to melodia? 2021 March 16
https://youtu.be/pdJULTR0Oa0

Old 03-26-2021, 12:01 PM

This is the source:

Alizée - Moi... Lolita - Jaka to melodia? 2021 March 22
https://youtu.be/K2z_lm1J6jo

Old 03-27-2021, 10:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Somehow I don’t like that there are a lot of background dancers in Alizée’s performances!

Probably the organizer's decision, but sometimes it can even try to ruin the viewing pleasure, even though Alizée in the middle save the situation...

Although of course... Alizée is the dancer herself, she can like it.

However, these background dancers of the last Polish performances were "pretty ok".

Alizée 💜
Old 03-27-2021, 01:49 PM

Alizée - J'ai pas vingt ans ! - Jaka to melodia? TVP1 2021 March 27
https://youtu.be/aNBXQ7ZyA68

Old 03-27-2021, 03:10 PM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Somehow I don’t like that there are a lot of background dancers in Alizée’s performances!

Probably the organizer's decision, but sometimes it can even try to ruin the viewing pleasure, even though Alizée in the middle save the situation...

Although of course... Alizée is the dancer herself, she can like it.

However, these background dancers of the last Polish performances were "pretty ok".
Yeah, most likely not her fault but it would be much better without them. They are distracting and she doesn't really need them to carry a performance anyhow.

I'd love for her to sing "A contre-courant" or "Amelie m'a dit" again. All she'd need is a beautiful - perhaps shiny dress - and the right lighting and background. It would be nothing if not classy! Although some background singers may be necessary, they seemed to help her during "En Concert" as well. But they can't be any harder to organize than a legion of dancers.
Old 03-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
Yeah, most likely not her fault but it would be much better without them. They are distracting and she doesn't really need them to carry a performance anyhow.

I'd love for her to sing "A contre-courant" or "Amelie m'a dit" again. All she'd need is a beautiful - perhaps shiny dress - and the right lighting and background. It would be nothing if not classy! Although some background singers may be necessary, they seemed to help her during "En Concert" as well. But they can't be any harder to organize than a legion of dancers.
Right!

For example, in the En concert, the dancers danced mainly in the same way as Alizée, and there were a suitable number of dancers, 4...

I liked it a lot.

Now these latest performances etc...It’s a bit like the dancers make their own performance alongside the singer.

I do not know whether Alizée herself now wanted to be "less present". Or why so?

Of course, also in this way she is the main performer of the performance... But...

When Alizée could have so much more to give!

I also thought that Poland is a fairly religious country, could that be the reason Alizée has a rather restrained style...

I mean ... While Alizée probably doesn’t want to perform very boldly anymore... It’s a little annoying because she would really have a lot more to give to her performances, if she wanted to, she’s still perfect!

I mean that kind of stylish sexiness, etc. The current outfit choices don’t fully support what she absolutely could be!

So why doesn't she perform in other countries today, is she now only invited to Poland...

Alizée 💜
Old 03-28-2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
When Alizée could have so much more to give!

I mean ... While Alizée probably doesn’t want to perform very boldly anymore... It’s a little annoying because she would really have a lot more to give to her performances, if she wanted to, she’s still perfect!

I mean that kind of stylish sexiness, etc. The current outfit choices don’t fully support what she absolutely could be!

So why doesn't she perform in other countries today, is she now only invited to Poland...
Couldn't agree more!

As for why she only performs in Poland these days: My bet is that she is playing things safely - in a country in which she knows she's still quite popular. She knows what she'll get out of it.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 03-28-2021 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-28-2021, 04:17 PM

Alizée & Rafał Brzozowski - When the Rain Begins to Fall - Pia Zadora & Jermaine Jackson - Jaka to melodia? 2021 March 28
https://youtu.be/3-2FToXQQ74

Alizée & Rafał Brzozowski - When the Rain Begins to Fall - Pia Zadora & Jermaine Jackson
aired again today, March 28, on TVP1.

The video is a little different compared the video of March 16.

Compare 1:01 in the March 28 video with 1:03 in the March 16 video.
It's a completely different shot: today the dancers are shown, while in the March 16 video the ceiling is shown.

Compare 1:27 in the March 28 video with 1:29 in the March 16 video.
It's a completely different shot: today the dancers are shown, while in the March 16 video Rafał Brzozowski is shown.

Also the March 16 video is a bit longer at the end.

If other countries were smart, they would invite Alizée too.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
Couldn't agree more!

As for why she only performs in Poland these days: My bet is that she is playing things safely - in a country in which she knows she's still quite popular. She knows what she'll get out of it.

Yep, but Corona is probably also one reason.

I have no doubt that IF Alizée wanted more concerts or similar TV shows, there would be them too! At least in Mexico, Russia and many European countries.

She’s probably also getting offers from Mexico, for example ... But I understand if she doesn’t want to go there right now (whether it’s a virus or not) - just for public safety. Probably not many would go there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
If other countries were smart, they would invite Alizée too.
Indeed, we expect better times. I can’t believe at all that her music career would be “really over”.

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-28-2021 at 08:27 PM..
Old 03-29-2021, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Yep, but Corona is probably also one reason.

I have no doubt that IF Alizée wanted more concerts or similar TV shows, there would be them too! At least in Mexico, Russia and many European countries.

She’s probably also getting offers from Mexico, for example ... But I understand if she doesn’t want to go there right now (whether it’s a virus or not) - just for public safety. Probably not many would go there...

Indeed, we expect better times. I can’t believe at all that her music career would be “really over”.
Corona is probably one BIG reason. I wouldn't be surprised if she had been more active in France throughout the past year, as part of her 20th Anniversary. We'll never know...

Mexico... She had to cancel appereances in this country before. Was is due to organizing troubles or safety concerns? I don't remember. It's out of the question right now anyway. But it could end up being one of the first places she may want to visit in some capacity when things have finally quieted down, because she is well aware of her popularity there.

I don't think anyone actually believes, or wants to believe, that she is done.

Edit:

Even she said: "Never say never." Ain't that ominous.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 03-29-2021 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts