Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-20-2018, 02:21 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Oh, I know this easy translation - "I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me". Kiss (1979)
Old 03-20-2018, 03:05 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Oh, I know this easy translation - "I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me". Kiss (1979)
You're a fast learner!
Old 03-21-2018, 06:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's another still from the 2009 Les Enfoires when they performed 'Dis Moi' (Tell Me)

LE 2009.jpg
Old 03-21-2018, 08:50 PM

Alizée - l'étudiant (the student)

Alizee la student.jpg
Old 03-23-2018, 12:14 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's another still from the 2009 Les Enfoires when they performed 'Dis Moi' (Tell Me)

Attachment 1993
Dis Moi is especially interesting because she is the center of attention, and because she plays a dishonorable role which she gets in to.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Dis Moi is especially interesting because she is the center of attention, and because she plays a dishonorable role which she gets in to.
This song and in so many others during the show, even when she's just one of the back up singers, she seems to be having a great time, probably because in most of them she's dancing and of course she loves to dance. I think there's only one thing that could keep her away from being in next years show.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
There's about a 10 second clip of her that includes this still that I think is priceless. Part of that I think is from the music that goes along with it. This wasn't during the show. It came with the extra video that shows scenes from back stage.
Old 03-24-2018, 01:40 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There's about a 10 second clip of her that includes this still that I think is priceless. Part of that I think is from the music that goes along with it. This wasn't during the show. It came with the extra video that shows scenes from back stage.
It's been a while, but i have seen that before. She makes a better Marilyn than Marilyn herself!
Old 03-26-2018, 07:27 PM

Me and another member were discussing by pm her appearance in the 2012 Les Enfoires show. I had gone to Lyon to see a couple of these shows. Afterwards I went to Ajaccio and everyone was expecting her to return to Paris to be with Jeremy and Annily. But it's after this show, she went to Ajaccio and this is when we started to learn she had separated from Jeremy.

In that show, they had a sketch where a few of the singers were dressed up in wedding gowns and one was Alizee and we talked about with what was going on, that must've been depressing for her. But it didn't seem to be. She looked very happy during the show including that particular one.

I think the reasons were, just as dancing was a release for her when she was a young girl, this show was also a release for her.

Second, I think she had tried long and hard to make that marriage work and finally gave up when she saw there was no hope. It was a one way street and finally making that decision was a release for her.

Third, she was also romantically linked to Matt Pokura during this show. They apparently went on a date to a soccer game I believe it was. But if there was anything to this relationship, it didn't last long.

Here is a download link for the video I took of that wedding sketch and this is a still from it. She looked incredibly beautiful in that wedding dress. It got taken down by YT after I posted back then.

This was one of the early sketches in the show where my camera was still in a higher res before accidentally getting bumped into the lowest res for the rest of the show. If you watch this video to, you can see something we talked about before that is when I'm filming her, I take a quick look through the viewfinder or at the screen to set it up, then I'll look directly at her and the camera starts to drop down, usually chopping off the top of her head, until I take another peek and correct it.

Wedding sketch video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16KI...ew?usp=sharing

bride wedding dress.jpg

Here was an interview where she was asked if she was getting married to Matt Pokura and she said no.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-26-2018 at 07:30 PM..
Old 03-26-2018, 09:10 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

It was the way she said no that was fun.

-----+-----

I don't remember seeing that video before. You were really zoomed in.

Focusing celebrities that want to have fun must be like herding cats.

Last edited by Rev; 03-26-2018 at 09:19 PM..