Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-28-2021, 05:14 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I always thought there was some type of funny interaction between her and the guitarist at the 2:50 mark where they both move their heads quickly in the same direction.

https://youtu.be/9NrI6p6pzTc?t=168
Alizée and the band have an incredible, unique, interaction at those concerts!

I wish I could have been on the spot!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-28-2021, 09:57 PM

BrightenTheCorners is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else notice how her mic keeps switching hands in the L'E-mail a des ailes video? It is more noticeable during the chorus starting around time 1:50. It can't just be the video "flipped" horizontally because her hair is parted the same way no matter which hand the mic is in. The more I think about it the more it bothers me lol. Are these concert videos made of clips from many different performances stitched together? Or is Alizee a secret magician?

Sorry couldn't quote the video because I'm new and the original post has links.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:35 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightenTheCorners View Post
Does anyone else notice how her mic keeps switching hands in the L'E-mail a des ailes video? It is more noticeable during the chorus starting around time 1:50. It can't just be the video "flipped" horizontally because her hair is parted the same way no matter which hand the mic is in. The more I think about it the more it bothers me lol. Are these concert videos made of clips from many different performances stitched together? Or is Alizee a secret magician?

There’s definitely magic inside Alizee but this is probably about merging videos.
The DVD concert video has been merged from several concerts held by Alizee. Maybe longtime forum members know a little more about it.
By the way, welcome to the forum!
Old 04-29-2021, 06:27 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!

Alizée En Concert was filmed in many different concert halls from many camera angles and put together for the DVD, which is now also on the official YouTube channel in HD, splitted per song and without the great DTS (Digital Theatre System) 48000 Hz 5.1 surround sound.

There is an editing mistake during J'en ai marre ! where for two seconds another moment of the performance can be seen, so if you replicate the dance choreography correctly it doesn't match for a moment.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8672
Old 04-29-2021, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Welcome to the forum BrightenTheCorners!

From en.wikipedia, "Alizée En Concert is the first live album by French recording artist Alizée. It was released on 18 October 2004 by Polydor Records and Requiem Publishing. The album chronicles Alizée's 2003-04 En Concert Tour. It was recorded in several arenas and concert halls during the tour, including the prestigious L'Olympia hall in Paris and many cities such Lyon, Strasbourg, Montpellier and many other dates of the tour. The DVD release contains the entire concert but the CD only includes sixteen live songs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e_En_Concert
Old 04-29-2021, 11:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Smile

Yup! 42 great concerts held, and some of those concerts make up this amazing and marvelous DVD!

By the way, I've always wondered where the cut materials are... There's probably a lot of that material too!

Hopefully the material is still in some archive! It would be great to see it one day!

Quote:

Oh and welcome BrightenTheCorners! Great when more and more new Alizée fans arrive! And I, a fairly recent fan, can already welcome new ones, here too!

Alizée 💜