Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I have to baby sit fourteen women with PMS or menopausal symptoms every day. It is either enjoy talking about Alizée or deal with a bunch of whiny, complaining, never happy women.
Most of them bitch to hear themselves complain. It's seems to be the only time their happy is when they're whining about other people in their lives. The only good thing is they leave me alone and don't complain about me or their job. From what I can tell sixty to seventy percent of the women in America are like this. And Rocket you wonder why men love Alizée so much.
Rocket if you had to put with women like this all day would you want to talk about Alizée or listen to women complain about their dysfunctional family and friends.
Oh i'm sorry bro, I cant imagine how hard that must be. I can barely put up with my mothers bitching, I can't imagine dealing with 14 of her. I wish you look, and im glad Alizee is at least and escape for you! I hope you get paid a lot because you sure do deserve it.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-12-2008, 01:27 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Rocket;111554]Welcome to the sight Tomtentp. In answer to your question, I think Frued said it best: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. [/QUOTE Some times not. Tell that to Bill Clinton
Old 08-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers
This thread almost makes me think that cupid found out about the machine gun
Aye, and the machine gun penetrates a bit more than the arrow. I think cupid used something special on me though, like a missile launcher, because damn, i'm in harmonial bliss!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:45 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
So something has to be special about this little Corsican queen. She, can entrance, I, one of the most pickiest of ears, I feel bewitched, a slight uneasiness as I tread onto her realm as I have been so enveloped by the shadows of my musical genre, the shadows I so take comfort in, the dreaded distortion of an amplified guitar, the infernal speed of a booming drum, and the ever powerful growl from the voice of one that anyone can label as a demon or a god.
there you go again barret, your becoming Romeo again

I dont know what makes me so long for her, she has the face, persona, and talent that i look for in a soulmate. It might simply be that very seductive music....but all those qualities i only wish i can one day find to call my own, she has it. After i learned she got married, my want for her is gone, but i find myself having really strong emotions for everything she does in her career. shes like the sister i never had. I cant really put into words the mixed emotions i have for both her music and her smile, but this is the best way in words i can express it
Old 08-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I'm sure most of the guys in this thread wanted a shot at her before she got married. After she did, we all just aimed lower and said, "I'd like to be her friend".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo
there you go again barret, your becoming Romeo again
Romeo never liked metal.
And is there a problem with my unusual fetish for meticulously large and uneasing words to express my opinions in this blessed forum?
Old 08-12-2008, 02:01 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default I cracked corn and i dont care :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
She's the protagonist and the antagonist for the lives of most of us here. As I said, she is the Empress, and I am her Samurai, I live only to serve (kind of hard when you're not alive ), and if she thinks I am against her, or her enemy, then I will gladly take my life.

(heartily ripped off from Katsumoto)
A thing to say here.....the japanese have the most alien and perverted customs in the world, one might call them insane, nothing wrong with being insane, hey, im insane. I want mankind to die off so animals and plants alike dont have to live there lives in peril because of our actions. I want to one day raise an army and blow up every government and set up a single kingdom with strict but peacefully manigable rules, like, if you steal something, off to the dungeon for 1 year, and oh, btw guards, while your taking him there, cut off his hand too. Rules like that. Anyway, as i said, nothing wrong with being insane, but the japanese are insane without any reason but honor for THEMSELVES, and for a lord that doesnt even give a crp. So a small word of advice, if your going to be dead and insane, be dead and insane with logic and reason, it might help the world...one way or another, and will probably give you an ease of heart too, while you lay there dripping that shiny wet delicious pool of red life juice. muahahahaha *turns into a bat and flys away*
Old 08-12-2008, 03:24 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
This is, in fact, the answer. Literally. All of us are under a fairy spell.

The only thing I'm not sure about is if she does it on purpose or if it's a spontaneous result of her power combined with her personality. One of these days I'll have to ask her. But the effect is something I'm sure about, deliberate or not.

Heh, I really appreciate you Deep - but there is no magic involved, beyond that of the heart!

Whether your a "true believer" (in whatever), an analyst, an artist or a complete fakir (!) - there is just attraction!

Scientists, Philosophers, Lovers, Poets, Men and Women have been trying to "decipher" these kinds of attractions for millenia.

Why is "up" - UP? Why is "red" - RED?

Because it is.

What else do you need?

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 08-12-2008, 04:32 AM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

ó_Ò`

Thar be a cult?
Old 08-12-2008, 08:20 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I love talking about Alizee and I promote her every chance I get. The difference with me is I don't put her on a pedestal or set her up as deity. Maybe all those whiny,complaining, never happy women don't like you either ALS.
No they like me. I've have been told I'm the best boss they have ever worked for.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:13 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
The difference with me is I don't put her on a pedestal or set her up as deity.
We don't set her up as a deity....

{Ogre googles goddess.....gets a hit.....first hit, Wikipedia....first line of first hit reads: "A goddess is a female deity"}

Damn! We do. She is.