Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Well buty is in the eye of the beholder. One person may love this but the other one dont.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:44 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Ahh, before I left Canada, I got to meet the cutest Quebecois girl of them all .
My brother was attending a summer camp, she was one of her teachers. She came from some city near Montreal, as part of a student interchange. Everyday she would pass by where I was sitting to say "Hola" .

But I left and haven't seen her since then .
Old 08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i want to bring the comedian russel peters into this.. just cuz they look good from behind.. they can turn around and RUN AWAY!!!

Old 08-11-2009, 02:12 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Ahh, before I left Canada, I got to meet the cutest Quebecois girl of them all .
My brother was attending a summer camp, she was one of her teachers. She came from some city near Montreal, as part of a student interchange. Everyday she would pass by where I was sitting to say "Hola" .

But I left and haven't seen her since then .
Totally should have gotten some digits, man.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

It's weird that i missed this thread, it was created almost the same day i joined i think. Anyways here is my reply. Warning: I will get corny, I will get funky, I will regret posting it lol.

What I Love About Women:
When I think of women, I tend to think about how special they are. I think about how they can make you absolutely, ridiculously miserable . Yet they can also make you the happiest, most carefree man on the planet . They can do that. Every single one of them. They really are wonderful beings.

What I Look For In A Woman:
Honestly? I'm not quite sure. I've met a few ladies who totally left me in shock with either their looks, personality, or how they seem to be exactly what I'm missing. The thing is, it generally depends on different things when I like and don't like a girl, but some things that are definitely good to have are: A good sense of humor, to laugh with me and at me cause I don't tell jokes because they usually end up not being real funny. She doesn't have to be all that smart; I'm no genius either, I just have my strengths here and there. She isn't crazy about herself that she is self centered or the other way around that she can't stand the flaws she thinks she has. Dancing is always fun, so I would look for that in a girl.

Ideal/Model Woman:
Well of course Alizée. But that's just for starters. None of us really know if she is the way she seems to be. So I must think of somebody who has all of the qualities I mentioned above... And after while of thinking I couldn't really name somebody so I'll just stick with the "Little Bitty Pretty One"
Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

"To love for us men, is to clasp one woman with our arms, feeling that she lives and breathes just as we do, suffers as we do, thinks with us, loves with us, and above all, sins with us"... Baroness Orczy ♥ Yamila Diaz - If this brunet is too offensive to some please remove.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 09-25-2009 at 03:08 PM..
Old 09-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Last edited by puffyrock2; 09-25-2009 at 02:27 PM..
Old 09-25-2009, 02:54 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
Very cute...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 11-07-2009, 10:52 AM
lingeries name

hi
I still love women.
I love women but..... I can do without the nagging, complaining, btiching, moaning, attitude, crying, and spending money. I don't care how level headed a woman is, everyone one of them has at least aggravated one male in their lives by doing every one of these things. Guaranteed!

Oh, and as far as women following fashion trends, makeup, clothes, etc.....it has absolutely NOTHING to do with men. NOTHING!!!!! Men wouldn't care if women walked around in a burlap sacks with no makeup as long as whats underneath the sack is to our liking. hehe Women do all those things for other women!!! Its a weird type of competition for them. I used to work in an office where there we only 2 guys, both of us in relationships, and about 30 women. So, we were not on the menu yet, they constantly came in showing off to each other their new shoes, bags, clothes, makeup, etc. It was disgusting that they felt they HAD to outdo each other.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road