Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Lili is a few years older than me, but I am old enough to get married so I don't consider it a stretch that someone her age and my age would be together. Marriage and her not knowing me is the two biggest boundaries for me. Plus, I wouldn't mind having my wife be a couple years older than me. I like a responsible woman, and frankily few of the ones younger than me that I know are very mature. I don't feel wierd by her being older than me. I like it.

I probably will not change my signature. I think Lili is absolutely beautiful in it, and it is a great piece of work by Amelie.

Last edited by Tye; 08-09-2007 at 11:36 PM..
Old 08-10-2007, 05:23 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
Lili is a few years older than me, but I am old enough to get married so I don't consider it a stretch that someone her age and my age would be together. Marriage and her not knowing me is the two biggest boundaries for me. Plus, I wouldn't mind having my wife be a couple years older than me. I like a responsible woman, and frankily few of the ones younger than me that I know are very mature. I don't feel wierd by her being older than me. I like it.

I probably will not change my signature. I think Lili is absolutely beautiful in it, and it is a great piece of work by Amelie.
yeah i like your sig!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
yeah i like your sig!
Merci beaucoup to you, and to Amelie, also, for making it.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
Lili is a few years older than me, but I am old enough to get married so I don't consider it a stretch that someone her age and my age would be together.
The older you get, the less important age difference becomes. It's important when you're still growing up because it can make the difference between being a kid and being an adult. But when two people are both adults, it's all in the chemistry, and you can be surprised where and how the chemistry will happen.

Quote:
It is really good. I'm still thinking, though, and this is true in other contexts as well, that we shouldn't get locked in or attached too much to the old Alizée looks, sounds, etc. because a lot is going to change. I want -- really want -- to see and hear her new stuff, new pictures as well as new music. I want to think I will change my signature, and download a lot of new photos, because they will be photos of Alizée as she is now, not as she was 4-7 years ago.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-10-2007, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
The older you get, the less important age difference becomes. It's important when you're still growing up because it can make the difference between being a kid and being an adult. But when two people are both adults, it's all in the chemistry, and you can be surprised where and how the chemistry will happen.

It is really good. I'm still thinking, though, and this is true in other contexts as well, that we shouldn't get locked in or attached too much to the old Alizée looks, sounds, etc. because a lot is going to change. I want -- really want -- to see and hear her new stuff, new pictures as well as new music. I want to think I will change my signature, and download a lot of new photos, because they will be photos of Alizée as she is now, not as she was 4-7 years ago.
I understand why you would want to update. I am also ready to see new pictures and interviews. I might use one of her new pictures as my avatar since I don't have one already.