Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-28-2010, 07:17 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
But the old vids of underage Alizée with her ass hanging out
Once again 15 is not underage in France (16 in most other countries) which was the target audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As we see with so many people who are in the lime light, dirt quickly rises to the top. When something questionalbe happens with a celebrity, we quickly hear about it. We don't hear anything negative about Alizee, because there is nothing negative about Alizee.
Now that's a bit of an ignorant statement, saying that there is nothing negative about anyone is quite ignorant. The thing is you just plain old don't here a lot about her negative or positive. The reasoning being there isn't much going on combined with the fact that she doesn't have a vast following. A fan base also seems to either forget or completely miss the negatives. Infatuated people like to act like certain stuff never happened.

Regards,

Jung

Old 07-28-2010, 11:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post

Now that's a bit of an ignorant statement, saying that there is nothing negative about anyone is quite ignorant. The thing is you just plain old don't here a lot about her negative or positive. The reasoning being there isn't much going on combined with the fact that she doesn't have a vast following. A fan base also seems to either forget or completely miss the negatives. Infatuated people like to act like certain stuff never happened.

Regards,

Jung
When people live a certain lifestyle that has events in it that some find questionable, in some cases, the questionable things they do are repeated , i.e. Lyndsay Lohan, M.J., Madonna and Mel Gibson, just to name a few. It's very hard for celebrities to hide things in their lives. Not much gets missed.

Alizée for sure has made mistakes in life. We've all seen or heard about a few of them. She is only human. But it looks like you are telling me that I made the ignorant mistake of assuming that because these are so few and far between and because she's done so many good things that we know of, that she is a class act.

Well I stand corrected. Thanks to Jung, we now know that Alizée is not a class act.

Regards.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-28-2010 at 02:17 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Well of course Alizée does negative things, like Scruff said some of the mistakes got out for people to know. I really think she tries too avoid some of the negative stuff like not trying to do any of it.

Like some celberties over here in the states try to do. Like some are just sick people they do mistakes just to get attention for exampel Lindsy Lohan I think what she's going through right now is just for attention. I really don't like some of these fake celebs in America.

That is why I always go for the forgien music like Alizée.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I like the "cat's got your tongue" thing better. I guess it's because I don't like the idea of a girl my age(ish) singing about those things?

Also, what "mistakes"? I've never heard of Alizee doing anything questionable or stupid. Enlighten me

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-28-2010 at 06:38 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 07:47 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Well I stand corrected. Thanks to Jung, we now know that Alizée is not a class act.

Regards.
Read what I quoted of yours and what I had to say about it. You will notice I said nothing about her being a class act or not. What I did say however is that you are being ignorant by saying there is nothing negative about her.

Regards,

Jung

Old 07-28-2010, 09:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Read what I quoted of yours and what I had to say about it. You will notice I said nothing about her being a class act or not. What I did say however is that you are being ignorant by saying there is nothing negative about her.

Regards,

Jung
Well excuse me Jung. I was speaking in general terms. In relation to so many other celebrities we see today, it's hard to find someone like Alizee that there is so little to find wrong with. But why don't you just continue to do what you do best. Just sit back and wait until someone doesnt dot their i's or cross their t's then stick your 2 cents in.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-28-2010 at 09:12 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 09:42 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

'Once again 15 is not underage in France (16 in most other countries) which was the target audience.'

18 in Northern Ireland......
I suppose if you look back a few hundred years a girl of 15 who wasn't married with about 3 children was considered an 'old maid'?
Not that i'm saying that's right, obviously!!
Old 07-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I'm 99% sure the age of consent in Northern Ireland is 16, and before that it used to be 17.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:08 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I'm 99% sure the age of consent in Northern Ireland is 16, and before that it used to be 17.
You are right. I stand corrected.
It was only changed to 16 a few years ago.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:55 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
I was speaking in general terms.
When you say there is nothing negative about someone that isn't very general.

Quote:
In relation to so many other celebrities we see today, it's hard to find someone like Alizee that there is so little to find wrong with.
You're right about not finding many like her, but wrong in that it's hard to find artists with a clean rep.

Regards,

Jung

Tags
alizee, songs meaning