Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2010, 10:21 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- I can't properly explain this one in text, but I can guarantee that the only solution would be to round up those select guys at my school and execute them swiftly.

- AP Government

- The girls at my school who MUST HAVE gotten their license by either a large payoff donated by their father for "daddy's little princess" or by certain IOU's, and lack any comprehension of "common courtesy", "parking lot speed limit", "pedestrian right of way", or "gas caps cap the gas tank, and are not dangling accessories"
Haha I had the same issues and was bothered with the same stuff when I was your age! You seem to be able to deal with things in a more mature manner though - glad you're not doing what I did - which was to beat the crap out of people and get in trouble nonstop. When I was 16, youtube did not exist, and the internet was not quite what it is today. It would have been damn near impossible for me to have discovered Alizée at that point in my life. Hell, google was around but it wasn't even that well known until 2004. Let's see...it was prob 2002 or 2003 when I was 16. That means Alizée would have been about 18 and just released MCE. While she was doing all that, I was dealing with thinking about shooting everyone in school.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Haha I had the same issues and was bothered with the same stuff when I was your age! You seem to be able to deal with things in a more mature manner though - glad you're not doing what I did - which was to beat the crap out of people and get in trouble nonstop.
I just keep reminding myself that they're going to end up being worthless fucks, for the main reasons of not being able to identify Luxembourg on a map (let alone acknowledge that it's a country, I've asked several students) and that their life apparently peaks at 16, leaving 80 years of pointlessness.

But I can't say that I haven't had my share of physical incursions on the instances where I've snapped and gone for blood (I try to hold myself back, but the worst thing I've ever done was throw someone halfway down a theatron for thinking it was funny to throw ketchup at me because I chose to read during lunch, but I don't regret it at all, little fuck had it coming. 33º53'29.17"N 117º57'09.29"W)

----------------------
- manufactured popularity (i.e. America's Got Talent and etc)

- shit that's blown out of proportion for the sole purpose of selling uninteresting "news" (i.e. swine flu)

- how every Disney contract for teens seems to include: Your own character that will have its own television show guaranteed for at least 4 seasons, a feature film, a second feature film crossover with another Disney teen character, 3+ albums (depending on gross revenue), several cameos and host opportunities, and an obliterated sense of self-esteem and normality which will destroy their lives forever

- people who believe dumb=cool
(see page I made; http://tinyurl.com/35kxokz ... it has at least 9 people who agree, which was about 6 more than I thought)

- how the only available internet service in this tiny town of a whopping 17 people only allows you to watch about 4 frames of a youtube video (that is, assuming the flash plugin even works) for each five minutes of buffering

- Coloradan people who think it's cool to wall "California" "Cali", and treat it as an achievement to their "coolness" rather than as an entire culture

- when I get funny looks when I buy four bottles of Martinelli's apple cider. What's the fucking problem? I like apple soda? and the other brands taste like crap

- hearing that crunch when you bite the inside of your cheek
Old 08-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
- The girls at my school who MUST HAVE gotten their license by either a large payoff donated by their father for "daddy's little princess" or by certain IOU's, and lack any comprehension of "common courtesy", "parking lot speed limit", "pedestrian right of way", or "gas caps cap the gas tank, and are not dangling accessories"
Oh yeah, and it makes me mad when I see a girl who just got her driver's license (made obvious by awful driving skills) and they have a shiny, brand-new, gorgeous Corvette or Mustang or Jaguar. And they just treat it carelessly. Darnit, when I learn to drive, I'm driving the piece of junk I deserve with pride.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

- When you drop something. And. Never. Ever. See it. Again.

- When you do see it again, in that one place you didn't look.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:47 AM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

I have no clue if any of these have been posted before since i don't read the threads anymore but here goes anyway...
When people make fun of other people
When people make fun of animals
When i use the bathroom since it's the only place you really can go to get pissed off
Old 08-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
- When you drop something. And. Never. Ever. See it. Again.

- When you do see it again, in that one place you didn't look.
oh THERE'S that netflix movie! underneath the clothes dryer!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:00 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

-When people trash talk the music you listen to because music is opinionated, no such thing as garbage music just music you dont like

-When people laugh at me for listening and obessing about Alizee

-People who troll about Alizee to get you mad!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:30 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
- manufactured popularity (i.e. America's Got Talent and etc)
^In regards to this, um... *facepalm*
Old 08-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
^In regards to this, um... *facepalm*
Heh. Yeah...

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Recline yourself

- "Mainstays" terrible flat-pack furniture
- hypersensitive people who are so sensitive to even the slightest hint of racism that they themselves become racist.