Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Dave the letter is well written. BTW I'm like you, I have been listening to her music daily since Jan 2005 and I also never get board or tired listening to Alizée.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:18 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Dave the letter is well written. BTW I'm like you, I have been listening to her music daily since Jan 2005 and I also never get board or tired listening to Alizée.
Same here (Although I've only been listening to her for almost a year now. Still don't see me getting tired of her anytime soon though.). Is there anyone who has ever got bored or tired of listening to Alizée??? Oh, the shame if anyone ever has lol

Also, great job on the letter Scruff
Old 04-02-2010, 03:20 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Nice job, scruff! That letter tells the truth about me, as well, allthough for 3 months as opposed to years. There are no other singers on earth that I have ever been as compelled to find every song of, or have been so excited about a new album release, or have wanted so badly to meet, or have been able to sit and watch 20 minutes worth of them just writing their own name over and over again! Yeah, so, somehow the youtube gods have shined on me, and let me watch BOTH signing videos, without any buffering interuptions, and as hq as they probably are on computer! You got some great footage, and thanks to you, I am currently in a state of euphoriAlizée unmatced by any since I first pulled my En Concert DVD out of it's envelope! Thank you for everything, man, you deserve all the praise I can bestow, plus all the rest of the members here! You all are spectacular people, and you keep me coming back here every day! Really, thank you to Alizée America, and keep up the amazing work, so one day we may see our final dream of Alizée coming to America come true! Here's to Alizée, and her best fans, the ones here at Alizée America!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's some more clips from the autograph session which include the earlier ones I posted. The first ones are from my digital camera, followed by the ones from my camcorder. Once again I apolize for the poor cameramanship. I haven't used a cam corder in a while and I wasn't familiar at all with my brothers. Plus I had the problem where it would start zooming in on it's own.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BntYJlPjGDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiHODmjU7Cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
I think at one point she read my name out loud before she wrote it! When I get my cd I'm going to see if the autograph is in the same place as where she signed it in the video. If it's a match, I'm going to faint Don't worry about your camera skills Scruff! All of your videos are wonderful and we all love every second of them! Thanks for posting them!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's some more clips from the autograph session which include the earlier ones I posted. The first ones are from my digital camera, followed by the ones from my camcorder. Once again I apolize for the poor cameramanship. I haven't used a cam corder in a while and I wasn't familiar at all with my brothers. Plus I had the problem where it would start zooming in on it's own.
Amazing videos Scruff! You did very well with the camera!
If I was holding the camera I would have been shaking like a wet dog out of nervousness and excitement

My mom is in the room so I'm not watching it with sound but once she stops helicoptering I will watch them several times

Thanks so much for the videos and again sorry for rushing you to get the CD's mailed out
Old 04-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I think at one point she read my name out loud before she wrote it! When I get my cd I'm going to see if the autograph is in the same place as where she signed it in the video. If it's a match, I'm going to faint Don't worry about your camera skills Scruff! All of your videos are wonderful and we all love every second of them! Thanks for posting them!
Do you think she called your name at 8:42 in the part 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Amazing videos Scruff! You did very well with the camera!
If I was holding the camera I would have been shaking like a wet dog out of nervousness and excitement

My mom is in the room so I'm not watching it with sound but once she stops helicoptering I will watch them several times

Thanks so much for the videos and again sorry for rushing you to get the CD's mailed out
Ha ha, why you do you not watch it when your mom is in the room? I'm waiting so that I can go home tomorrow and show all the videos and pics of the autograph session to my mom. She wanted to see it and she'll happy with it.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Ha ha, why you do you not watch it when your mom is in the room? I'm waiting so that I can go home tomorrow and show all the videos and pics of the autograph session to my mom. She wanted to see it and she'll happy with it.
I let my mom and dad listen to JEAM and Moi...Lolita 7 months ago and they didn't seem to take it to well. My dad thought it was stupid that I was spending my own money on something pointless and something I couldn't even understand. And my mom heard it and said it was quite good but thought I was weird. So I am scared to reveal my obsession.

That's why I am telling my brother to keep an eye out for my package from Scruff to arrive since if my mom saw it before I got home from practice then she would be like,"Who is this from?! and who payed for it?!". And I'd be like,"I got it from a person online...". And she'd say,"YOU TRUSTED SOMEONE ONLINE!!!". She is super paranoid about everything. So I am trying to keep my obsession on the DL
Old 04-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I let my mom and dad listen to JEAM and Moi...Lolita 7 months ago and they didn't seem to take it to well. My dad thought it was stupid that I was spending my own money on something pointless and something I couldn't even understand. And my mom heard it and said it was quite good but thought I was weird. So I am scared to reveal my obsession.

That's why I am telling my brother to keep an eye out for my package from Scruff to arrive since if my mom saw it before I got home from practice then she would be like,"Who is this from?! and who payed for it?!". And I'd be like,"I got it from a person online...". And she'd say,"YOU TRUSTED SOMEONE ONLINE!!!". She is super paranoid about everything. So I am trying to keep my obsession on the DL
Lol, I'm very lucky in my case. I showed all her videos to my mom and she really liked it. Actually whenever she sees that I'm watching Alizée's videos, she sits nearby and watched it till it finishes. She appreciates her beauty, but she doesn't understand the meaning. That's why she is more interested in expressions, dresses etc. I tell her everything about Alizée's life that I know and you won't believe what she says everytime. She says that you should learn from this girl. She is only 25 and handles so many things. She can do so many things because she's talented as well hard working. I should follow her. She also says the girl must have done many good works in her previous life(she believes in incarnation) and that's why she's so gifted. Well that increases my joy of watching her.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Hmm... Aaronius, I get the exact same reactions from my parents. Though, since I am 18, and have my own money, my mom has no problem with me trusting people online. And from all this footage, I would expect your mom could believe you, but I am not her. My dad, however, would have a freakng cow if he knew I was buying this disc! Luckily I am at my aunt's now, so neither of them will know! And merci, if Alizée is the reincarnation of anybody, it would be Aphrodite, if I had to guess! Heck, if she were reincarnated after this life (thinking about Alizée after life? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), then I can't imagine the amazingly good life she would have, after all the good things she has done this time around!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM

Yeah, she probably would! However, I propose we avoid religious discussion, on the off chance someone gets offended.