Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
She does know how to make a grand exit!
Old 08-28-2021, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

This is from DALS.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 08-28-2021 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-28-2021, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Old 08-28-2021, 08:51 PM

SAGA pt 2 was such a great show for her interpretation of Patrick Fiori's "Sans Bruit" and Patrick Fiori's interpretation of Alizée's "A Cause de l'Automne".

Old 09-01-2021, 10:42 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Smile Kiss & Love - Sidaction Les 20 ans - Clip intégral

7 years ago

Kiss & Love - Sidaction Les 20 ans - Clip intégral

https://youtu.be/YKDuTlSxb5Q

Old 09-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Oh oh oh this is such a great interview!

http://youtu.be/XJjVYfGJUps

And already 20 years ago!

I have to wonder again how it is possible that at such a young age she is completely professional and calm by nature, also in this interview!

In addition to the fact that the package is otherwise perfect, this special performance skill only increases rounds in me!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-08-2021, 07:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool Le Grand soir!

This awesome and excellent show is now celebrating its 21st anniversary, and sometimes in the past I wondered how Alizée looks somehow different, e.g. from her face in this great and stunning performance...

Until, of course, I realized this was practically her first live TV show!

And how can she do it so well? As I’ve said before, she’s just so natural and inspires the audience right away with her presence and... well... her sexiness!

Although (guaranteed) she has certainly had excitement because so many other top artists also have excitement at an older age (as well)!?

Alizée 💜
Old 09-24-2021, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Default The Filming of the A Contre Courant video in the Triage-Lavoir building.

This article is about the filming of the A Contre Courant video in the Triage-Lavoir building.

http://www.dhnet.be/archive/alizee-e...b0de6db9a103f6
Attachment 3664

TEXT OF ARTICLE

"Johanne Tinck
Posted on 04-11-03 at 12:00 am

The singer discovered the old wash house of Péronnes to sing against the tide

PERONNES-LEZ-BINCHE The secret has been well kept Nobody came to disturb the filming of the clip A contre-courant in the old wash house of Péronnes-lez-Binche.

However, Alizée went there two days in a row. It is in fact the Belgian production company Blueberry which chose this place among twenty others. The director, Pierre Stine, who had already designed the Alizée clip, flashed on the place he knew through his brother.

“There had already made a film on the old coal mines. I figured the place would be perfect for the title of the song. He is against the grain with the singer. With lights, I imagined it would look very good. I was not wrong!"He explains.

Famous challenge for a pro

This former wash house now belongs to the Walloon Heritage Institute. It will be renovated from 2004. But, currently, some places are, for example, not protected from the rain. “It was a real challenge even though we made the premises as secure as possible. She really reacts like a pro. At the end of the shoot, we had to deal with a mini storm. It was raining. There are scenes from the clip that were filmed at this time. It's funny to see that we didn't notice it at all. In any case, it was very pleasant to work with her. Never a wrong word She had a great time, ”continues Pierre Stine.

The director wanted to highlight a poetic universe. For this, he called on a young acrobat from the Plume circus. Throughout the clip, it is on straps. He walks against the tide. Few people have had the chance to approach Alizée on this occasion. If not the Binche firefighters responsible for wetting the floors for the reflection of the lights. However, the firefighters were disappointed not to be able to pose with her. They had to be content with autographed photos. Like her mentor, Mylène Farmer, Alizée likes to remain discreet

You can now admire him in his music video which premiered on M 6 on October 1. MCM also re-transmits it regularly.

© The Last Hour 2003"

wind acc50.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 09-24-2021 at 08:04 AM..
Old 09-24-2021, 08:13 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Smile “A contre-courant” Music Video Clip

Quote:
“A contre-courant” Music Video Clip

Director: Pierre Stine
Chief cameraman: Jean Poisson
Production: Requiem Publishing
Executive producer: Blueberry
Format: 35 mm

Duration: 3:54 minutes

The video was filmed in Belgium over two days. The decor is natural since it is a huge coal processing plant, disused and abandoned for many years. The man who appears in the clip is a real contortionist, from the circus world.

Since there was a storm during filming while most of the windows of the former coal washing facility Triage-Lavoir de Péronnes had been broken over the years, the wind you see inside is from the storm blowing through the building and not a special effect in the video.

A contre-courant” marks the second collaboration between Alizée and Pierre Stine, since the latter had already produced “L’Alizé”, the clip with lots of soap bubbles.
I've been in Triage-Lavoir de Péronnes and saw the renovated building from the “A contre-courant” Music Video Clip earlier this month on my way to Alizée's performance in Paris.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post

I've been in Triage-Lavoir de Péronnes and saw the renovated building from the “A contre-courant” Music Video Clip earlier this month on my way to Alizée's performance in Paris.
From Google Earth pictures taken a few years ago it looks like it's under government control now. Could you tell if that is the case now?