Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

took my calculus final today it was soo %^&*$&^$* hard
There was a question im pretty sure was even unsolvable... right now my grade in the class is like a C+ which is higher than most of the class, I am hoping this final will get be to a B- but I doubt it. FRA is under a lot of stress cause, the engineering department might give me hell if I dont get a B-
Also I tried to sell two books i bought one for 100 bucks and the other 50, my school wants to give me 35 for the 100 dollar one and 5 dollars for the 50 dollar one, I was like hell no ef you!!
College is defined as you wasting your money to get shitty ass professors who just want to f******* you in the *** I miss high school were people actually gave a damn about you!
SO efing pissed right now, worked my damn ass off, studied all efing week and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! &*%&&*(%^&$%*&
All I am going to say is when i graduate I better be making an ef ton of money cause I am tired of killing myself over this BS.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
There was a question im pretty sure was even unsolvable... right now my grade in the class is like a C+ which is higher than most of the class, I am hoping this final will get be to a B- but I doubt it. FRA is under a lot of stress cause, the engineering department might give me hell if I dont get a B-
Also I tried to sell two books i bought one for 100 bucks and the other 50, my school wants to give me 35 for the 100 dollar one and 5 dollars for the 50 dollar one, I was like hell no ef you!!
College is defined as you wasting your money to get shitty ass professors who just want to f******* you in the *** I miss high school were people actually gave a damn about you!
SO efing pissed right now, worked my damn ass off, studied all efing week and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! &*%&&*(%^&$%*&
All I am going to say is when i graduate I better be making an ef ton of money cause I am tired of killing myself over this BS.
Oh poor fellow, I can understand how hard it must be to you (although I found Calculus easiest topic and was my favorite one too. Hope that you get those grades. You guys buy books at a price 10 times of those in our part and you are being a given the money lesser than what you can get for those books here. That's a pity.
College is not a waste of money, but professors are of that kind everywhere. Just don't bother about them and enjoy the life.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
That reminds me of something I really loved:
http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/~jrs/major.html

None of that on my end, and i'm quite fine, but not everyone's dreams are void of college.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Ohy trust me Mike I was so glad I graduated . yeah I feal ur pain about buying books and getting basectly nothing in-return lol. Yeah each summester I had to buy several Automotive books, I think each summester i spent close to one thousand dollars on books only lol. I didnt return them cuz I knew Ill get nothing back, and i kept so that I can go back and relook and study. I work as a mechanic for a car dealership and those books help alot lol. Worked all day, have a fliping migrane from the gas fumes for the gas pump that a tech had to replace in the rack next to me lol. On thursaday my heade will hurt even more lol i have to buy some tools and that bill is just rising and rising up and up lol hahahaha. I buy tools what I need and I pay it off before i buy more tools.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:00 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Hey Srbski

It's a pity you don't live in Belfast.
My Dad was a motor mechanic and ran a petrol station and garage all his life.
He died just over 2 years ago and i have inherited almost everything from the garage.
I have so many tools here you wouldn't believe it. I don't even know what some of them are for or what they do
If you were here you would be welcome to have any of them you wanted as they are not much of a use to me now.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Wow lol were u live again haha just kiding, sad yo hear about ur dad. U could defenetly make money in selling those tools. Cant realy tell you how much, but it all depends on what tool it is and in what condition it is in. Look throught that stuff and research it little bit if u wish, it could give u some cash in the pocket.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:28 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I did try to sell some of the garage stuff a while ago.
My Dad's garage was blown up twice by the IRA in the early seventies and he couldn't sell a lot of the stock that was left over because it was 'bomb' damaged.
I now have a whole shed full of obsolete car parts many of which are suitable for classic vintage cars.
There are parts for vintage Jaguars, Triumphs, old Fords and stacks of other cars that i've never heard of.
I tried to sort through it all once and listed some parts on eBay.
I sold a few items but i don't really like eBay. Everything you sell if for almost nothing and everyone complains. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of it.
It's a shame because all the parts are brand new and i presume now that they would be quite valuable (some of them anyway).
Old 12-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Thre are couple other sites like Amazon, and I know there are several sites for car parts, and stuff like that. Srry cant realy be of any help i cant remember the websites i used to go when I was buying parts online and over seas.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:44 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
I did try to sell some of the garage stuff a while ago.
My Dad's garage was blown up twice by the IRA in the early seventies and he couldn't sell a lot of the stock that was left over because it was 'bomb' damaged.
I now have a whole shed full of obsolete car parts many of which are suitable for classic vintage cars.
There are parts for vintage Jaguars, Triumphs, old Fords and stacks of other cars that i've never heard of.
I tried to sort through it all once and listed some parts on eBay.
I sold a few items but i don't really like eBay. Everything you sell if for almost nothing and everyone complains. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of it.
It's a shame because all the parts are brand new and i presume now that they would be quite valuable (some of them anyway).
Triumphs kick ass....so do old Fords.....Vintage Jags are cool

Old 12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

Had the same normal day as I do everyday. I just finished putting the decorations for l'arbre de Noël which I actually should've finished a little earlier.

I was also watching my favorite British TV show, Primeval (nothing to do w/ the American croc film of the same name). I don't know about anybody here but I like it. Has anyone else heard of it? Oh, well. I just think it's a great story about time anomalies that open up to the past and even the future. Not many people know about the creatures of the past, 'cept for dinosaurs or maybe ice age creatures, but its great to see other kinds of prehistoric animals in an action drama.