Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I take it you didn't download this version ALS linked.. it's great quality and the audio is synched perfectly well.
You know, I remembered it existed the other day but I wasn't able to find the link to it to watch it. If I remember correctly, I still thought at the time that it was still a tad fuzzy.

Quote:
Btw regarding the song itself.. why can't this song have two official videos? I mean it's not unheard of.. I mean many other artists have released more than one music vid for a certain single.
I was thinking earlier today about this. First off, I get from the unofficial clip that she moves away from the past, and moves forwards with a great outlook. I'm probably the worst person at interpreting meaning, I'm usually too literal, and even then I miss a lot. Anyway, It made me think that this is basically what happened to me when I discovered Alizée. I stopped dealing with the past and left it behind and have a great attitude and outlook now. That's it in a nutshell. So now I really like ACDA and the unofficial clip!

Seeing the teaser photos from the new clip, and with all the James Bond hints from her, I'm wondering if all this is for a different single, and not ACDA. I can't believe they would abandon the song completely though.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Did you guys already forget photos of them with the director of the other video? That's not what happened, Sony just didn't like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
My response was more to Fall06. I'm not saying they weren't her ideas, but I don't think it was just a fun project thought up by her and then recorded by her dad. I mean we saw the pictures of the director and dancers they hired. Just go back and look at her tweets, nothing alluded to that video being a fun home project. It was intended to be official, at least thats how I saw it. Why else would they go on and on about the video coming out soon if they hadn't even started filming?
Oh, that's true, yeah I had forgotten that pic with the director. Thanks for reminding me.
Although if he was the actual director then you'd think the video would have been better, assuming he's experienced.
But I don't know anything about making music videos.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:53 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

New Teaser, now we get to see the 007 connection.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tM0frTQNWu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by ALS; 12-04-2012 at 12:59 PM..
Old 12-04-2012, 12:54 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
New Teaser now we see the 007 connection.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tM0frTQNWu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
heeeey, it was posted before in thead special for this version of videoclip :b

Old 12-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

<b>edit:</b> hmmm wrong thread

Last edited by DrSmith; 12-04-2012 at 01:15 PM..
Old 12-05-2012, 02:07 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Probably not useful for many members here, but still

Apple has launched itunes store in India now.

This single can be bought from https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/a-...e/id541593882# at just Rs 12 (0.22 USD)
Old 12-05-2012, 03:24 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Old 12-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I'm curious if any of the members who have a better music ear than I have noticed if they had reworked ACDLA for the clip release. I remember there was speculation that they might do that. I couldn't really tell but to me the music in the clip sounded the same as originally released back in July.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

According to her latest tweet, ACDLA was played on RFM Radio France 1.5 hours ago!!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:30 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm curious if any of the members who have a better music ear than I have noticed if they had reworked ACDLA for the clip release. I remember there was speculation that they might do that. I couldn't really tell but to me the music in the clip sounded the same as originally released back in July.
I'm not an expert, but I did study music for a long time. One of the first things I noticed about the clip is that it did sound like they'd corrected it.

Edit:

I thought I'd get an unbiased opinion of the song, so I asked my mom. She has listened to some Alizee songs in the past and didn't like them. She has heard some of Mylene's songs and enjoyed those, but overall my mother just doesn't really like pop music. My mom is also a professional singer, so I thought it would be interesting to get her opinion. She also studied French, but is not fluent.

So, here were her comments. When you first see Alizee in the white dress, she said "she's pretty." She did not comment on the tattoos and I didn't point them out. She said that it was an easy song to sing because it has a hook line, but that she liked it very much - especially the play on words. As for the video, she said it was "really neat" and especially liked the effects.

I hate to bring up the tattoo thing because it upsets people BUT, I thought I'd point out my mom is close to 70, and absolutely detests tattoos. The fact that she didn't notice them says a lot about Alizee's looks and the video as well.

Last edited by Euphoria; 12-11-2012 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
a cause de l'automne