Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Yeah, and notice the hat!
Yes all things have been included the letter, t-shirt and the hat. This is so good. We love you Alizée and I want to say once again "Merci Alizée!".
Old 04-03-2010, 01:43 PM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Really? I thought she performed "I'm Fed Up" for the Top of Pops in the UK?
Notice I said "concert"

Edit:

Very cool of her to send a little thank you out via facebook. I don't think anyone would have really expected it, so definitely a nice surprise!

Last edited by AfriqueDuSud; 04-03-2010 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueDuSud View Post
Notice I said "concert"

Edit:

Very cool of her to send a little thank you out via facebook. I don't think anyone would have really expected it, so definitely a nice surprise!
Surprise!!! This thanks blown my mind for a while.

And yes, you're right. If a concert in NYC happens, then it would be her first concert in an English speaking city.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-03-2010 at 01:51 PM..
Old 04-03-2010, 01:50 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that pics Scruffy. Take your time and find some time to sleep

Thanks for that fb image. Letter, cap and t-shirt included, great.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I know it was all included, but the hat is most important becaue it shows people in aother countries that her support outside of France is appreciated, including us! Technically the letter is more important, but the people looking at this picture can't read it, and therefore, to them, means nothing. I wish she would post a (readable) picture of it, that would get the word out really fast! And by having the hat there, we know she accepted it! Has she worn it at any point? I remember reading her make up and hair people didn't want her messing that stuff up for the signing, but did she wear/show it in any interviews? Remember, I haven't been able to watch any yet, so if you could post a pic (preferably from imageshack, I can download it there even if I can't see it here) of her with it, that would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
See what Alizée posted on her FB:

She says "Merci" for all the gifts which include the our letter, the t-shirt(Boston loves you) presented by Scruffy and the Alizée America cap.

See it <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alizee/14762050573?ref=nf">here</a>
Alizée is on FB?

/me runs off...

/me runs back...

YAY!!!

/me puts "Bablefish translator on 'load on start-up...' "

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 04-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Alizée is on FB?

/me runs off...

/me runs back...

YAY!!!

/me puts "Bablefish translator on 'load on start-up...' "

Ed
Oops!!! How come you didn't know about this? She's on fb, myspace, twitter, tumblr blog. She has official youtube channel, page on Wat TV, her Goom radio, if you don't know about all these. Am I missing anything?
Old 04-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I can't help but think that Alizée might actually run her own fb. I mean with singers like Rihanna, I'm sure her company runs it for her.

But Alizée... I don't know, she doesn't quite seem that large scale, if you get what I'm trying to say.

(I'm saying that it's a good thing that she's running her own fb, if that's the case!)

Old 04-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Oops!!! How come you didn't know about this? She's on fb, myspace, twitter, tumblr blog. She has official youtube channel, page on Wat TV, her Goom radio, if you don't know about all these. Am I missing anything?
I'm on the Youtube channel, I don't do the rest of those... and when I looked up Alizee all I found on FB was a bunch of fakes... But, I'm there now!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I can't help but think that Alizée might actually run her own fb. I mean with singers like Rihanna, I'm sure her company runs it for her.

But Alizée... I don't know, she doesn't quite seem that large scale, if you get what I'm trying to say.

(I'm saying that it's a good thing that she's running her own fb, if that's the case!)
There is a good probabilty that she runs her own fb. Maybe partially by her and partially by someone else who does this for her. When she has to give some inforamtion then it may be done by someone else but if some message is to given then I guess she does it for her. I don't know about other artists, but I have noticed with few of them that managers do it for them, but they mention at the end of the message that it was update by manager on behalf of celebrity. Since Alizée's doesn't include any such thing, so we can assume that she does post some messages on her own.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I'm on the Youtube channel, I don't do the rest of those... and when I looked up Alizee all I found on FB was a bunch of fakes... But, I'm there now!

Ed
All the links for her official pages are given on her official website which no one visits. That's a pity. But the site isn't that good this time in terms of the content. Also, it is not updated, so people often forget to visit it. But those pages on fb, twitter etc are updated whenever necessary.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-03-2010 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Closed Thread