Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Cold Steel with less than stellar quality yet again.

Regards,

Jung
indeed some of their stuff is of low quality but they have some good stuff, like the rajah 1, 2 , and 3 and the spartan all with the traid lock. those are solid platforms. I am going to get the rajah 2.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 08-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-The fact that my dad eats all the food I get while I'm not home.

-The fact that I've become so used to this that my body can no longer take in a normal amount of food (I now eat about a meal and a half per day and get completely full on that).

-My iPod's low battery power. It seems like the really old Nano I had could go a few days without charging, this new one lasts about six hours from totally-full to totally-empty. I can't even make it to/through Nashville and back without being iPod-less for at least an hour

-People who reply "Oh, you're just jealous" when I say I'm tired of Megan Fox. She's not ugly (I don't really envy her), she's just not really anything special. It gets old hearing that she's "sooo sexy" over and over.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- having your innards start to hurt a little... then hurt a lot more... and then you're to the point where you haven't been in so much pain since your stomach surgery six years ago (but AAm keeps you from just going to sleep as fast as possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-People who reply "Oh, you're just jealous" when I say I'm tired of Megan Fox. She's not ugly (I don't really envy her), she's just not really anything special. It gets old hearing that she's "sooo sexy" over and over.
I love you
Old 08-22-2010, 03:14 AM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As a male I don't really find her attractive at all either. She's just that Hollywood glammed up stereotype of what is attractive.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-My iPod's low battery power. It seems like the really old Nano I had could go a few days without charging, this new one lasts about six hours from totally-full to totally-empty. I can't even make it to/through Nashville and back without being iPod-less for at least an hour
Ah, so you have an iPod touch too.

Megan Fox is the sexiest woman alive!!

-------------------------------

-The fact that I'm sick and don't feel like eating leftover pizza.
-The fact that I slept through the ordering and arrival of pizza.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Megan Fox is the sexiest woman alive!!
Oooooh I see wat u did thar.

-The few times I actually get bitten by a mosquito. (I'm like immune to the things. It's so funny, my friends and I will be at the pool or something and they'll be like "ewwwww there's so many mosquitos jfhsjsgh" and I'll be like "lawl idk what ur talkin bout")

-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

-That one guy in the battleground who kills exclusively you, just because he can.

-Those guys who made Boxxy stop making videos. She didn't do anything wrong, she was just making videos for her friends. They were fun to watch, too.

-When I finally get a mount/achievement on WoW that takes a lot of time and effort (well.. a lot of effort for a game, at least) and then the next day I see someone else with the exact same on and I feel less "special."

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
As a male I don't really find her attractive at all either. She's just that Hollywood glammed up stereotype of what is attractive.
I've always felt the same way. It just felt like there was a big push by the media to make it seem like she's some kind of special hottie but I never saw it. My reaction has always been, "so?"

My friend and I have this theory that the guys who are really into her are basically low IQ idiots who are just into what everyone else is into.

If I were a celebrity and someone asked me if I liked Megan Fox, I would PURPOSELY dick with them by saying something like, "who? wait, who is that? is that someone important?"

Edit:

Quote:
-The fact that my dad eats all the food I get while I'm not home.

-The fact that I've become so used to this that my body can no longer take in a normal amount of food (I now eat about a meal and a half per day and get completely full on that).

It's def not healthy to eat so little in a single day. I used to do this in high school and I was tired all the time. You should try to just get a big container of oatmeal so that you'll always have that on hand to cook in case all the immediate food is gone. Oh and eggs. Eggs are great.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 08-22-2010 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-Those guys who made Boxxy stop making videos. She didn't do anything wrong, she was just making videos for her friends. They were fun to watch, too.
Boxxy is fuckin awesome.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- having already missed almost a full week of school, and you really want to go to school tomorrow, but your current condition (laptops come in handy) makes it quite clear that that won't likely happen
- the oddly colored scar on your foot... that doesn't look like a proper scar, since it's all purple n' shit and it has almost a reflective quality
- how one of your packages is only an hour north of you, the tracking info says "departure scan: noon", and ups usually arrives at your house around 4..... wtf man
- when doors rub and don't close properly
- American "Silent Library" (youtube the Japanese "quiet" library, about 400x more hilarious... because they still have balls (unlike some people))
Old 08-22-2010, 01:10 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Boxxy is fuckin awesome.

what is going on in this world these days?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q