Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-05-2008, 03:02 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
But what if there is no new news?
I don't any mention of Mexico concerts on her official site.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:50 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
But what if there is no new news?
Ok, I guess I can easily overdo this topic, but look, she's not emailing us any "newletter" nor even the dates she will be in concert or on tv shows. She's not even posting when a new edition of her album is being released. There's nothing on her official site since like April. Point made.

I can put up with it, but it's more difficult to be a fan when there's no real official communication link. There is a reason why pretty much all businesses of any significance have a web site. People go there to find out stuff. I hope Alizée is not considered or doesn't consider herself insignificant. Maybe they just figure that the only significant fan base is Mexican. Maybe the "official" Mexican fan club web sites are carrying all this. What do you think?

Merci Fanny
Old 09-05-2008, 04:59 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

alizee-officiel isn't her website- it's the label's and we all know how great they are to fans.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
I know it's like a universal law or something but WHY does one thoughtless idiot always have to go and spoil it for everybody else ?!?
The world has dumb people, the world has smart people who like to be dumb, the world has smart people who pretend to be dumb, so hey will seem innocent. Theres more of these people in the world than you think.....like half the planet, including the United States,Russian, and Chinese government, plus the upper classes of Earth unforetunetly. However unfair it might seem for smart fools with no logic and wisdom to run the world, it is the job of both smart and strong to stand right side up in an upside down world. That one person who spoils something for everyone else, not only deserves to be punished, but exiled...no second chances....if mother nature had ever given anything a second chance, we would all probably be in cages with ropes around our necks fighting gorillas right now. Unforetunetly, society expects us to be tolerable of people to the point of cowardness, as in our policy with Russia invading Joirgia, the Cold War, and Vietnam. So hold your anger for the time to come. The gunpowder has been left under the biulding.....its close to the time when someone discovers it and stupidly smokes a cigar and accidently drops it on the trigger line.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
The world has dumb people, the world has smart people who like to be dumb, the world has smart people who pretend to be dumb, so hey will seem innocent. Theres more of these people in the world than you think.....like half the planet, including the United States,Russian, and Chinese government, plus the upper classes of Earth unforetunetly. However unfair it might seem for smart fools with no logic and wisdom to run the world, it is the job of both smart and strong to stand right side up in an upside down world. That one person who spoils something for everyone else, not only deserves to be punished, but exiled...no second chances....if mother nature had ever given anything a second chance, we would all probably be in cages with ropes around our necks fighting gorillas right now. Unforetunetly, society expects us to be tolerable of people to the point of cowardness, as in our policy with Russia invading Joirgia, the Cold War, and Vietnam. So hold your anger for the time to come. The gunpowder has been left under the biulding.....its close to the time when someone discovers it and stupidly smokes a cigar and accidently drops it on the trigger line.
Funny how you managed to turn this to a 'surivival of the fittest' issue. even thou this is very off-topic i often philosophy around this, how we as a race are decaying due to breaking loose from this force of nature.

Anyway, try to scale it down abit. This is one persons pathetic cries for attention, all he does is consuming your energy, don't give in to it. If you want him to stop, the best you can do is to simply ignore him.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Ok, I guess I can easily overdo this topic, but look, she's not emailing us any "newletter" nor even the dates she will be in concert or on tv shows. She's not even posting when a new edition of her album is being released. There's nothing on her official site since like April. Point made.

I can put up with it, but it's more difficult to be a fan when there's no real official communication link. There is a reason why pretty much all businesses of any significance have a web site. People go there to find out stuff. I hope Alizée is not considered or doesn't consider herself insignificant. Maybe they just figure that the only significant fan base is Mexican. Maybe the "official" Mexican fan club web sites are carrying all this. What do you think?
I'm sure if this was true someone would have mentioned these "latest" news to us here or at AF. I just took a quick look at the 3 main Mexican sites (that I know of) and it would appear that they are in the same boat as far as the latest news department.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

It's occurred to me that Alizée may be going through some crap of late and we all need to cut her some slack. I don't know the nature of it, but from the silence, which isn't like her, and from some other indications that I won't go into, I have a feeling all is not well.

Good wishes at this point are more appropriate, in my opinion, that adding to the problems with undue criticism. She'll be back. Give it a little time.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
but from the silence, which isn't like her
It isn't? I survived nearly four years of total silence that left us guessing. Maybe that's why this one hasn't really bothered me yet. Though I agree, the concert and DVD cancellations can't be good...

Last edited by Ben; 09-05-2008 at 08:23 PM..
Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Though I agree, the concert and DVD cancellations can't be good...
Ok just to make sure everyone understands the situation as I have read it..

Zeus el presidente de Alizée México keepin it real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Zeús Le Magnifique*
Yo no dije que no habría disco del Tour, hay uno que es CD+DVD llamado "Psychédélices Tour Editión", pero eso es otra onda, lo que yo dije es que no habrá DVD de los conciertos en México, lo aclaro nomas para que no se preste a confusiones.
Loosely translated...

"I never said there wouldn't be a disc of the tour, there is a CD+DVD called "Psychédélices Tour Editión" but thats another story, what I said is there will not be a DVD of the concerts in México, i'm making it very clear so that there is no more confusion"

So... If we do get a DVD of ANY concerts (Which is not yet confirmed) it will be a while before it happens.

Last edited by Amigo!; 09-05-2008 at 09:10 PM..
Old 09-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yes, though at one point a DVD of the Mexican shows was talked about, so something has been canceled or changed. Maybe not so bad by itself, but along with the dropped European dates it doesn't bode well.