Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Smile Lili, You're Killing Us-Oh So Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Wow! Just saw this (I know, I know, I'm way behind)... but this is totally awesome1 I just wish that more of my time was recorded for my own sake. When you get up to Alizée, truth is, you are nervous... which isn't the greatest state of mind to be in for remember exquisite detail... you tend to remember more how it felt than exactly what was said word for word, which is unfortunate. Still, wow, the memories
Yeah, I'd imagine your heart was pounding in your ear drums! You know the feeling? This is probably what causes fainting spells.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Welcome back CFH.

Weird thing for me (though I've head the same from one or two others) was that I wasn't so self concious of myself or even of being in front of Alizée, but of everyone else there around me. "Am I taking too long? Holding up the line?", etc. That rushed me through a few things. Though not too badly. Overall I'm very happy with the opportunity. Said most of what I wanted, didn't look like a fool doing so... and have a video to remember it!

Maybe one reason people miss this clip is because Brad hasn't added it to the site yet. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:18 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Wow! Just saw this (I know, I know, I'm way behind)... but this is totally awesome1 I just wish that more of my time was recorded for my own sake. When you get up to Alizée, truth is, you are nervous... which isn't the greatest state of mind to be in for remember exquisite detail... you tend to remember more how it felt than exactly what was said word for word, which is unfortunate. Still, wow, the memories
Well, it seems to me like I've seen you in as many photos and videos as anybody, maybe more, albeit perhaps from the back or side sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Welcome back CFH.

Weird thing for me (though I've head the same from one or two others) was that I wasn't so self concious of myself or even of being in front of Alizée, but of everyone else there around me. "Am I taking too long? Holding up the line?", etc. That rushed me through a few things. Though not too badly. Overall I'm very happy with the opportunity. Said most of what I wanted, didn't look like a fool doing so... and have a video to remember it!

Maybe one reason people miss this clip is because Brad hasn't added it to the site yet. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Yeah, I was like, ok, here's my deal and I'm outta here cause I didn't intend to be one of those guys they were pulling away by the arm, though I don't think I was consciously thinking that, more like assuming I had to make it quick. And most of the time I was standing there waiting for photos and then waiting for Alizée to sign. RMJ better be having a good enough time for all of us.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 PM

Brianh is on a distinguished road

Wow you guys guys are so lucky, me I will probably never get the chance to see her in person, but if I did I would probably be in tears and not be able to speak at all.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Welcome back CFH.

It's good to be back The big unknown of exactly how much time I would have before being ushered off-stage was a big issue for me as was trying to decide what I might manage to say in French rather than English. All in all, as long as she read my letter (fingers crossed) I got a chance to tell her what I really wanted to tell her.